Any Christians Wanna Chat?

blessed, thats scary of course we will pray for you.

Looks like the weather is gonna be decent for this afternoon a bit cold perhaps but otherwise ok,

looks like results wont be in until next week to see if i have been infected with the virus. its gonna be a tough weekend, but thankfully i have Jesus.

we have picked our name for our new lil guy.... its mason thomas:cloud9:

aww thats a lovely name, My best friends boy is Mason Karl Llewellyn B****

Awe! Lovely name!! I'm sure everything is fine :) Prayers will continue to come your way!!

On a seperate note, Look!! Tobias and I made the News yesterday!! :D We're The "Mother and Son Team." hehe I think it was so cool! Also, there's an add before the actual video, so just sit tight haha

https://www.chbcnews.ca/video/snow+storm+aftermath/video.html?v=2168559126#top+stories

aww you got snow, im soooooooooooo jealous i love snow , i cant wait till we get some here but its looking like it will be a bit warmer next week not colder :(

Xpecta...too cute..i'm jealous of that snow too..lol..I'm from Ohio and now live in florida and we don't see snow..:( anymore..but I have acclimated myself to the Florida weather..it's gotten chilly here at nights so I don't mind it where others do.
Blessed...praying for positive news from your results and fantastic :thumbup: to your baby name:)
:howdy: to everyone

Blessed, I'm praying that your results come back with the all clear. And I love the name :) A friend of mine had a little boy named Mason a couple of months ago.

Xpecta, that's so cool!

Well DH hasn't had any work at all this whole week :nope: So this weeks cheque was short, and unless he works on Monday or Tuesday there won't be one at all next week... There's enough for food and rent for next week, but then we'll be back to a zero balance with nothing set aside for our car registration and insurance and needed repairs which all has to be done by mid December. So it's looking like we'll have to borrow more money from my parents after all :( Ah well.

I know God will provide. This morning was another example of that. My mom called to say that they talked to my grandparents (who get any Canadian mail that hasn't managed to follow us here delivered to them) and they got a letter from my old bank and opened it (which they don't usually do) and it was a cheque! A few months ago we dealt with a collections agency for an apparent outstanding credit card debt and ended up just paying it because it was too hard to fight it from another country. I had called the bank and kept being told that they didn't have/couldn't give me any information as they couldn't access my file since it was sent to collections yada yada. Well DH had paid the balance in full when he moved here and then closed our bank account and the credit card, and my grandparents hadn't received any mail from them at all so we didn't have any statements to find out why there was this apparent debt... It was only $154 and as we'd just received our tax return we actually had money in our other Canadian bank so just paid it off and forgot about it. Anyway, the cheque is for the exact amount we'd paid so it looks like someone actually went and reviewed it without being asked even and realised an error had been made :) :dance:

Wow! NDH, Praise God!! That is just wonderful how things work out like that hey?

And yeah, to I'm pretty super excited about the Snow! I've been waiting for it all year!! I LOVE Snow! I also love that little clip! :) Very cool!

well God seems to be providing an answer to our money worries, DH has an old camera lense he was unable to sell with the Camera and Flash that he sold some years back and its just been sat in a cupboard forgotten about anyway he dug it out and has found a local dealer in used camera eqquipment and we are hoping we can sell it , similar lenses are selling in this shop for £300-600 so we have no idea what we would get offered but £100 even would be very handy as we have to pay the invoice for my Birth pool eqquipment which was gonna be done via cheque but would be lovely to just pay it outright

ndh- its so awesome to see God take care of us!:cloud9: He always comes through and will never let go :happydance:

we had been praying a lot about our girls. they used to be home schooled, but when we moved last october they wanted to try out the school by where we live. we let them and they did great the remainder of that year. we let them start this school year in august and things have not been so good. they arent terrible or anything, but we can definitely see changes in them. they are starting to worry more about what their friends think and have been not wanting to help out with the family or do their chores, etc. we started praying and felt the Lord wants us to home school again. we will start on nov 28. im really looking forward to doing it again even though its a lot of work.

Well no luck with selling the Camera lense aparently theres no demand for the model we have, anyway spent most of the afternoon in tears over our finnaces and being sick of the stress of it all and living penny to penny, Thankfully DH was able to sell a bag full of DVDs ( ones we decided werent helping us as Christains due to content anyway) and got £14 from it so we can at least get some food supplies in to last us through till the money from the Camcorder ( sold on Ebay ) comes through to our account but things are redicoulously tight right now, the bills all got paid on Thursday when Tax Credits came in but it left us with little else and theres stuff I still NEED to get prior to the birth of this baby so we are prepared, like breastpads, Maternity pads and the nappy wraps for the cloth nappies

im sorry to hear lynn. i prayed for you. im sure things will work out, just keep believing. we often get to where we are broke and i cant see how things are gonna work out, but somehow God always makes a way. :hugs:

I'm sorry the lens didnt sell Lynni. And i can totally relate to the financial stress. The only reason im not in pieces is due to my parents help. I need a few baby things still too (dresser or wardrobe or shelf or something to keep clothes snd blankets and a carseat are our biggest needs). I made my own breastpads and will be making my own maternity pads when my fabric gets here.

:hugs: and prayers to everyone. Hope things start to work out!

DD slept 5hrs+ last night :happydance:

oh yes, i can relate to finances as well..and i do believe that God will provide...He has shown me many times..big :hugs: to all of you

i got my results today and i came back immune to that virus :happydance:

i must have had it in the past and not known. im so thankful, God is so good!

Praise the Lord! What good news Blessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->