Any Christians Wanna Chat?

that is great news,

Well things worked out moneywise DH's dad was able to give us £50 which covered the urgent things that had to be paid yesterday and allowed me to post the Camera and the money from that should be transfered into the bank today we just have to get to Thursday, Im hoping our new cheque book arrives though so i can send off a cheque for the birth pool kit which needs paying for ASAP, i was gonna do it yesterday but discovered we had used the last cheque.

Last night we had the Homegroup over ( bible study group ) and because there were no notes from the sermon on Sunday at Church we wrote Christmas cards for Christian Solidarity Worldwide and the people around the world they are in touch with and prayed for them. It brings back our own blessings to mind when I read about people who are being beaten and persecuted for their faith, imprisoned and made homeless because they want to speak Gods Truth

That sounds like an awesome thing to do as a Bible study group Lynni! :thumbup: Our group meets tomorrow - I might suggest we do something similar next week :)

Wow...Its always so hard to hear about things like that...Just how truly bad other people are treated for the same thing we believe in. It really depresses me. I'll be praying for them.

Anyways, Sorry about all your financial troubles. I definitely know what that's like! Its just strange how EVERYONE has them. Oh well, I guess it shows us that God will provide for us, right?

Congrats to Leopard for your girl sleeping 5 hours!! That's amazing!

And Thank Jesus for Blessed and her clean bill of health!!

God is so Good, even if some days we really can't see it!!

no internet guys but i wanted you to meet Jacob!

Attachments

• jacob.jpg
    jacob.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
:haha: couldn't hold off finding out after all? DH said a couple of weeks ago that he really wants to find out now - but it's too late as we don't get another scan. He'll just have to hold off a few more weeks.

That picture is gorgeous :cloud9:

Well after two pretty well solid weeks of rain DH got only one day of work in in the last two and a bit weeks :( Hoping against hope that he works tomorrow so gets at least one day of pay. If he doesn't we'll not only have to borrow money for the car repairs and registration etc in the next couple of weeks, but we'll have to borrow money for rent too :( Although my parents haven't advanced us the $150 from the bank that my grandparents are bringing in January, so if we could get that advance this week from them then we'll be ok for rent as we're only $20 short. I just want things to be stable for more than a couple weeks at a time *sigh*

NDH i know how you feel we are very much the same though at least DH's income is secure and steady

lots of positive things but nothing id say is close to labour

you are sooo close now! i hope its not much longer :hugs:

do you have everything ready?

Got most things ready just some last bits of laundry, we checked the pool for punctures yesterday so thats good to go and DH knows how to work it all, ive got towels set aside clean and plastic sheeting coming out my ears lol. we have even got the Christmas decorations up now lol, just got to keep ontop of the daily bits between now and when bubs shows up lol ,

sounds like things are in order! i hope the nesting keeps your energy level up so you can keep up with the day to day things. laundry and dishes and daily cleaning never seems to slow down no matter whats going on lol. i was looking through all our newborn outfits and sleep sacks to get them seperated and ready to wash up shortly before the baby gets here and my DH said i looked like i was nesting lol. funny thing is that when it gets really close he is the one who goes crazy nesting. he will start coming home from work and spending his weekends cleaning and cooking. it leaves me with little to do for my nesting fits

i have an awesome testimony today. we thought our mortgage on our house was gonna move up a substantial amount. we decided to pray and let God work it out. i stayed stress free about it and prayed every time i was reminded of it. my DH found a huge mistake the bank made and it should only be moving up a few dollars now. i stand in awe of our awesome and faithful God!!!!! i just knew He would either fix it or provide the money to pay it and He sure did :cloud9: im soooo amazed right now. i have given Him so much glory. i feel like singing and dancing lol!

so glad God worked it out blessed momma

Oh wow! What a huge blessing!!! That is so amazing! Praise God!! Thank you for sharing!!

Also Lynn, I'm so excited for you!! :D Its so close!! Eeee!! :D

im getting so big ladies. i think this lil one is gonna be a big boy. im out of breath so easy. here is my 24+4 taken today

0_IMAGE_009.jpg

i think your still so neat and tidy, lol, just goes to show how huge i am. :rofl:

im sure your not hun. im not used to all this weight. my last 3 have been so close together i havent had time to lose the weight in between. i usually weigh between 125-135 when im not pregnant but im 168!!!! i get up to 185-190 at the end of my pregnancies so i gain quite a bit each time. havent had any time to lose it between jaxon, nathon, and now mason. had nathon in feb of this year so i got to 168 and got pregnant in june. havent gained any yet, but of course its still more than im used to carrying around. it was the same between my last two. pretty much been this big since mid 2009.

Blessedmomma, praise God for your mortgage not going up significantly! :dance:

Well DH didn't end up working on Tuesday so we had a week with absolutely no pay - had to borrow some money for rent. But then DH got 8 hours in on Wednesday and 4 hours yesterday (it was a 5:45am start and it started raining heavily around 9 so they had to call it quits - but I'm grateful it was such an early start or there would have been no work at all). It rained heavily the whole day and cleared up in the evening, and it was supposed to rain for the rest of the week - again - but woke up this morning to a glorious blue sky day, and DH has just been called in for 10am - so this week is looking better :)

My mom threw a surprise baby shower for me on Wednesday (our usual Bible study night - one of the girls from Bible study told me she wanted to do something for end of year as it would be her last one til the New Year and had arranged for the girls to go to my parents' house for a pool party lol). And last night was our final antenatal class. I can't believe how close I'm getting to the end! Most people have guessed that the baby will arrive between Christmas and the 4th of January - no one has guessed beyond that. Most people have also guessed girl, so DH is starting to prepare himself for the possibility of having a daughter :haha:

Sorry for the ramble lol. I came on to post a video. My brother and his roommate and another friend love filmmaking and they're quite good. My brother posted their most recent one this morning which lead me to watching all their old ones, and then I remembered his roommate's music video which I had to share. Adam is the songleader at one of the Churches here and he wrote this song himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySsmoK9F4QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->