Any Christians Wanna Chat?

NDH, that is a great Video and Song....Although I have to wonder....Why is he not wearing a helmet!?!?! :p haha Also, hopefully your DH gets lots of work!! I guess I don't exactly know what you're going through, cause the more days off my Husband has, the better haha. He only works 2 days a week usually. But he's a full time student. I just like him being around :) Even though money gets really tight sometimes...

Blessed, you look great!! I feel so much bigger compared to you...But that's cause I weight more I guess...I should upload a new picture soon.

Also, great testimony from my end of the world...As you know I've been reading and studying the book "Supernatural Childbirth." and it is about a healthy pregnancy and delivery and all that right? So we went to the doctors today, and EVERYTHING was fantastic!! The doctor actually seemed shocked! haha Like, my blood pressure was fantastic, my belly is getting nicely big, my bloods were amazing, Iron is good and no trace of Gestational Diabetes. Also, Elianna Joy's heartbeat was wonderful!! She kicked the Doppler twice haha! She does NOT like that thing! And I guess cause I'm overweight she expected things to not be so great, so she seemed pretty shocked at how great everything looked! :D Yay For God!! :happydance:

My LO doesn't like the doppler either lol - even at 35 weeks pregnant when there's no room for him/her to escape it it still took my GP ages to get a good reading at my last appointment because s/he kept wriggling and squirming away from it lol. Earlier s/he would kick it but there's no room for that now :haha: I've been very blessed with a perfect pregnancy so far too. My GP keeps commenting that she's never seen such a text book perfect pregnancy.

I love having my DH home too, but financially it's not so good. No money in the bank at all and lots of expensive bills coming due this month - not to mention Christmas which we can't afford to buy anything at all. Oh well. Once LO gets here and we start receiving our family assistance allowance the weeks of no work won't be quite so bad and we can enjoy having him home rather than worrying about how we'll pay rent or afford groceries let alone all the other stuff. DH says ideally he'd love to work 3 days a week - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (because weekends are double time and he'd therefore get paid the equivalent of 5 days lol). There's a good Church that meets on Saturday nights in town that we'd be quite happy to attend if he did work on Sundays. He's only had one weekend shift since he started though so that's not very likely to happen lol.

well im still here and still pregnant,
got in from the nursery run to a blessing though we had a cheque for just over £300 come through the post from overpaid tax back in 2007/2008 which we had no idea about, it will enable us to get the final bits sorted for the baby like a double buggy and some things for Christmas as well i am buzzing because i havent been able to tell DH yet as hes at work still. Also its December and we have managed to pay everything including the contract renewal on the house and got enough to cover rent and the remaining bills to go out this month. Im so happy not to have Money worries with being due on Tuesday then the last thing i need is any extra stress.

I hope your OH gets some work NDH,

can you girls PM me your addresses so i can add you to my Christmas card list please.

lynn- i was sure the next time you got on here you were gonna say you had the baby! im glad you dont have to worry about money right now with everything going on. i hope the labor and birth goes very smooth :hugs: cant wait to hear how everything went!

Wow!! Lynn! That's wonderful news about the money! What a testimony!! Praise God! He really does look after us.

I can't wait to see pictures of your new son! I hope he comes soon!

And are you sure you want to send a Christmas card all the way to Canada? Wouldn't that cost a lot?

Wow what a blessing to receive an unexpected cheque Lynni!

I will PM you my address, but don't feel obligated to send me a card in Australia. So sweet of you to think of us though :)

Hey, NDH, any work for your Husband yet?

He worked 8 hours on Wednesday, 4 on Thursday and 4 1/2 on Friday so far - hopefully he'll get work on Monday and/or Tuesday too, but at least there will be a cheque this week. Thanks for asking :)

xpecta i already have cards to send to Canada for FIL and MIL so its really no bother honestly let me know your address by monday so i dont miss the final posting you girls have been such awesome support to me

OH should have work soon, about 3k a week. I'm stoked :)

Keep kezzy in your prayers please, she has her ultrasound of her kidneys tues to make sure everything is good.

leopard that is so great! God is sooooo good! will be praying for kezzy :hugs:

lynn- i will send you my address but im in the US. i know how US mail works, but have no idea how it is there and if you send me one i want to send you one!

What's wrong with her Kidney's? I will keep her in my prayers!

She has a form of duplex kidney. In a normal person you have a tube that runs from each kidney to the bladder, these are called the ureter tubes. On her left kidney she has two. When she was in utero they had noticed that her kidneys were enlarged and that she'd been retaining fluid in her bladder.
Once she was born she'd had an ultrasound which was when they found the duplexity. The blockage still appeared to be there but she had been passing urine, so they left it. No she has to go back for another check up to see if the blockage is gone, or if anything else has come up. If the pediatrician doesn't like the initial scan she will have a catheter inserted and a type of dye put into her bladder, then they will rescan with the dye to see if she has bladder reflux, which is when the urine goes back into the kidneys.
Further care all depends on these scans.

The duplexity comes froma gene on OHs side that is dormant in the males but appears in the females. his sister is the only female down the generations that had a duplexity issue as well, and now DD has it they believe it is simply a genealogy issue. So basically any more girls we have will probably have similar issues.

Awe, I'm so sorry to hear that! That is so hard. I had an issue with a blocked ureter (sp?) when I was pregnant with Tobias. NOT FUN! I will be praying! I hope that everything comes back clear.

Its not life threatening at all is it?

Hey, can I also get your Ladies addresses? The only thing is, you will probably get the cards late, I hope you don't mind... :blush:

leopard- i hope she will be ok! :hugs:

i dont mind sending my address but i want anyones who im giving mine to so i can send a card out to you too :flower:

It can in rare cases cause kidney failure. but rare cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->