Any Christians Wanna Chat?

The fist is just a general US and as I said dependent on that is whether she gets a dye scan. They tested her bloods whilst we were in hospital and it showed her kidneys were retaining some fluid.

poor baby. i hope it all turns out to be ok. i prayed for her again. and the bible says her angels are always in Gods face, so im sure she will be ok. just keep your faith!

Be careful. Don’t think these little children are not important. I tell you that these children have angels in heaven. And those angels are always with my Father in heaven. Matthew 18:10

Poor baby girl! She'll be okay! I have faith!

Wow, God really just throws Miracles on you when you least expect it hey? :)

How are all of you doing?

had an emotional afternoon just a bit done with being pregnant

i feel for you lynn!

had my appt today. have to start going every two weeks now and at my next appt i have the glucose test. not looking forward to that, will be glad when its over.

hope everyone is having a great week!

Awe Lynn :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that! It will be over soon. Not that that helps the way you feel, but I hope you feel better tomorrow! :hugs: Will be praying for you!

Blessed, Are you worried about getting Gestational Diabetes, or do you not like Needles? Already onto every 2 weeks? Wow. Not me yet!

Aww I hope everything is alright Lyn

Blessed, don't stress too much about GD, my friend just had her daughter via c-section because she was breach at 9lb, but she had GD and still ate icecream and cake occasionally lol!

Kezzy has put on 30grams :D

well this baby is due today from now on its on borrowed time so hurry on up baby!!!

I did that ages ago hun lol, after having a rough night with the boys last night though i dont think things are gonna happen today

yeah i cant walk that far lol i just manage the school run and barely around the supermarket in the same day

well this baby is due today from now on its on borrowed time so hurry on up baby!!!

Write an eviction notice. Kez decided it was time to get out the next day :haha:

:haha: Do people actually do that? I've never heard of that!

Also, congrats on Kezi putting on weight!

Lynn, I hope its soon for you! I really really do!

cmon baby lynnikins!!!!!! its time to get loved up!!!!!

thanks ladies. im actually not worried about getting gestational diabetes. and needles dont scare me at all. i just cant stand the test. i have had 5 pregnancies that have all come up negative, so hopefully it will be fine this time too. i guess i hadnt even thought about if i got it. and with needles i do ok when its me. i dont really like seeing other people get shots or blood taken, but when its me it doesnt bug me at all. i guess im weird:haha:

i really just cant stand the test. the drink is so gross i feel like im gonna be sick when i drink it. and since you have to drink it in the time limit its hard to get it all down fast enough without getting sick. then sitting there for the whole hour before they test you is horrible. i feel sick the whole time, but was told if you actually throw up they have to do the test over again later. im just really moaning about it though. there are a few things that have to be done every time we get pregnant here that i cant stand. the papsmear, the gd test, and the checks they do on your cervix every week in the end. its just uncomfortable for me. i like knowing that the tests come back ok just for peace of mind, and i like knowing how dilated/effaced i am each week in the end. so i really shouldnt gripe :dohh:

I didn't get the Cervix checks last time...Now I'm nervous about that! But he was 3 weeks early, so I don't know when they start checking them at all...

Oh well. I'm just excited to have my baby girl!

Sorry that you get so sick. I just had mine last week, and it hurt my throat. I'm not big on sweets. But I don't mind the drink :)

im not sure when they would do cervical checks there. they usually start them here between 34-36 weeks. i think when they start the weekly appts here is when they start checking. i dont like the feeling of it, but i like to know how close i am so i hold my breath and hope its over quick.:thumbup:

they dont normally do any till 40wks sometimes 41 when they want to do a sweep here unless you have bleeding and go into hosptial then they check why lol, ive been self checking all through this pregnancy though so i know my body is alot more ready this time than it was last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->