Any Christians Wanna Chat?

sadly no big signs, im actually feeling a bit let down by my MW appointment

what happened with the midwife? are they gonna strip your membranes to get things going or are you just gonna wait it out?

she cant strip them because the inner opening to my cervix ( where it joins the uterus ) is closed the external one that i can feel is soft and 2 cm dilated but my cervix is short and still pretty thick in her estimation, shes booked me in again for next week

oh hun, im sorry. i hope you go before then on your own. im sure your feeling ready to get this show on the road. 3 of mine were early, not enough to be premature. 1 was on her due date and the other was 11 days past. the one that was past, i was so done with being pregnant it was silly.

i have a feeling this one wont be overdue for me. being that he is my 6th and will be my 3rd in the last 2 1/2 years. but hey, ya really never know til its time. i want to at least make it to march. i wouldnt mind being overdue a bit, but we'll see if im still saying that by then :haha:

I'm term today - and have decided that baby can come any time from Saturday now lol. Until yesterday I wasn't ready to even entertain the idea of baby coming before the due date but with DHs work situation (nothing all week so far again and only a few possible working days before they shut down for two weeks for Christmas) it's in our best interest for baby to arrive early.

I'm feeling very unChristian towards DDs health care nurse at the moment :trouble:

praying for you lepoard that you are able to rise above it.

still pregnant here

well get praying girls looks like something is happening even if its slowly lol

YAY LYNN!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Please God! Let it be fast and Complication Free!!

Sorry Leopard that you're feeling that way! Its so hard when those feelings come up!! I pray that you can rise above it in a Godly way!

NDH, what's your Mailing address?

:happydance: lynn!!!!!! praying

leopard- hang on to Jesus. overcome evil with good!

well defo labour of some kind just got to now battle the MW's at the hospital it seems to get someone to come out, really cant go in to the unit

yay yay yay lynn!!!!! what do you have going on? contractions??? are you checking for dilation/effacement?

how does a home birth work, do they come and stay the whole time?

got the contractions, yes checked and im alot more dilated 3-4cm but things are getting futher apart atm not closer together and intensitiy is all over the place and timings

basicly we are supposed to call and they send the first MW who will stay if she deems it nessacary or go and come back and she calls the second MW when she wants her here. but i called the number and they wanted me to come up to the hospital unit to be checked which threw me off and made things go all wonky and ive got and lost my headspace now which isnt helping so im gonna forget im in labour for now and just chill out with DH for a bit and time anything on his phone . please pray that a short break gives me the mental and physical stamina i need and this baby arrives soon. im not even bothered if the MW's come or not I know God is taking care of me and they will for sure send someone if DH phoned to say the baby was here lol

I hope they're able to send someone out for you Lynni. Anything yet? EDIT: We were posting at the same time I see you updated. Sounds like it won't be long :dance:

Courtney what's up with Kezzy's nurse? How are her kidneys?

Well it's 9:30 on Friday and DH wasn't called to work... so it's looking like yet another week of no paycheque :cry: Last week's was so small that we aren't going to have anything left over at all to help, and his work is going to shut down for two weeks for Christmas on the 20th so things are worse than ever over here :( Feeling so angry and stressed out. Why can't things go well for long enough to get our heads above the water? I don't mind if things are tight and we have to struggle along for a while yet, but we can't live on air :(

:happydance:amen hun!!!! you have many angels all around you!

maybe contractions went out of whack since you got thrown off your thought process. i wonder why they would want you to come in. im sure when you call back in an hour or two with full blown labor they will come right out. i have to run and get my baby's pic taken but will be back on when i get home shortly. hopefully you can do some updates, if not i will be checking tomorrow again. im so excited!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

EEEEEEEE!!! Lynn!! I'm so excited for you! You will be in our prayers!! I believe it will be complication free :D

NDH, there must be some reason....I don't know what it could be, but God knows what's going on. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! :( :hugs: It will get better!

I hope they're able to send someone out for you Lynni. Anything yet? EDIT: We were posting at the same time I see you updated. Sounds like it won't be long :dance:

Courtney what's up with Kezzy's nurse? How are her kidneys?

Well it's 9:30 on Friday and DH wasn't called to work... so it's looking like yet another week of no paycheque :cry: Last week's was so small that we aren't going to have anything left over at all to help, and his work is going to shut down for two weeks for Christmas on the 20th so things are worse than ever over here :( Feeling so angry and stressed out. Why can't things go well for long enough to get our heads above the water? I don't mind if things are tight and we have to struggle along for a while yet, but we can't live on air :(

Don't know with her kidneys just yet, had to postpone the ultrasound till Monday because we had no money for fuel. The nurse is deciding whether to try and make me formula top up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->