Any Christians Wanna Chat?

:cloud9: Oh she's just so lovely - makes me wish I'd decided to get a 3D ultrasound. But it won't be long now until I get to meet baby in the flesh :cloud9:

You're so lucky!! Man!! I'm so freaking anxious to meet her!! Urrgg!!

Nate and EJ are proud big brothers we are getting issues where they are playing up a bit though to get attention even if they are still getting probably more attention than before since Daddy is off work to help

DH is working today! We were beginning to think he'd have yet another week of no work at all. A little work is better than nothing. After next week the shop shuts down for two weeks but our tax return should be here by then so we'll be able to manage, and our car passed inspection - Praise God! - so while we'll still need to get those repairs done soon, it's not an urgent thing we'll have to borrow money for (at this point in time at least).

Baby had better not decide to come today though lol. DH is working an hour away without the car, and there wasn't enough notice about work for me to get dressed and take him to the pick up point so I don't have a car either lol.

Oh, here's a little encouragement today from my favourite blogger (the one with 8 children). https://www.myblessedhome.net/?p=11750

I read the blog a couple days ago and loved it!! Thank you for sharing!

Also, Congrats on your Husband working!! :D That's so exciting!! Did he get any more?

How are the rest of you guys doing?

Today is my Husbands Birthday and he played hookie from school! I'm So excited!! :D

Yay for working husbands, my DH got told today that his 3 1/2days unpaid leave that he is taking has been given as paid leave so he won't be short on this pay cheque! And we have managed to get all the documents to the council and they have prioritised making the adjustment to our housing benefit so it should be paid next week. GOD IS GOOD!. We also managed to get some of the boys Christmas presents brought the ones our parents have given us the money to get on their behalf. And the midwife who came for our checkup today is happy with how everything is going and Alister has only lost 0.03kg which is great considering up to 10%is considered acceptable for a breastfed baby.

Yay that's fantastic news Lynni! Gotta love getting paid for unpaid days after all :thumbup:

Xpecta, yep, DH has more work! He worked 11 hours yesterday and he thinks he should be working at the same job site right til Christmas! Or at least until Tuesday when the company he works for goes on holiday for two weeks, though it's possible there may be work the rest of the week too. I'm really not sure. The one drawback is it's an hour away and he gets driven there with the rest of the crew so doesn't have access to a vehicle to come home early if I go into labour while he's at work. And now that he's working regularly it's bound to happen when it's inconvenient :rofl: Oh well - my mom is done working for the summer so she'll just have to be my backup birth partner.

Had my weekly GP appointment on Tuesday (shared care - most of my appointments have been with her with a couple of midwife appointments at the hospital) and she's certain baby will be here before my due date and the last couple days there have been signs that things are definitely happening. Of course, it could be weeks yet but it's good to know that something's going on anyway :haha:

It would be nice if baby could hang on until work breaks up for the holidays so DH doesn't have to miss any work that's available, but comes early enough in the two week period for us to get some nice family time :cloud9: I can dream right? lol.

lynn and ndh- yay, its so great to see God working things out in your lives! :happydance:

xpecta- happy birthday to your DH! i have a son that will be two on friday :cloud9:

ndh- really loved that website! i hope baby makes an appearance at just the right time :thumbup:

i am starting to have painful BH every now and then. its normal for me in the end but still hurts. i had to catch my breath the other day, ouch!

im thinkubg more about labor these days. time to start praying! we have no one to watch our 5 so my DH will have all of them at the hospital for small intervals in between the little ones needing naps. have no idea if he will be there for delivery. it will put me there by myself for most of it. i know i will be ok, will be praying my way through it. i have all the faith in God! plan on brining my bible and a lot of christian cd's to lift me up

I was praying through my labour that God would sort out care for the boys if we needed to leave the house and sure enough when we did then DH was able to get hold of his " step brother " ( well DH's mother had a daughter with this guys Father so they share a half sister ) and he was fine to get in a taxi and come crash on my sofa for a couple of hours before heading in to work when we got back from the hospital

welcome fides!!!!

lynn- its so amazing when the Lord answers our prayers at just the right time:cloud9:

Welcome Fides! The more the merrier :)

With Dysentery!? Oh no :( I hope you both get better very soon. :hugs:

Yup with the dreaded D :haha:
Feel like absolute crap,, so thanks :)

leopard- so sorry to hear! prayers coming your way for healing :hugs:

Welcome Fides! :hugs: How are you? Do you mind telling us about yourself at all?

And Leopard, My goodness! I just looked up what that is, and that sounds Horrible!! I will be praying for you guys! I sure pray for a speedy recovery!

Welcome Fides! :hugs: How are you? Do you mind telling us about yourself at all?

no problem! ;)

Let's see - I was not really raised anything - baptized Catholic and schooled Southern Baptist, but with parents who wanted us to "find our own faith," nothing was reinforced at home. By my teens/early 20's, I was agnostic, if not atheist...

All glory to God, I had a conversion around 8 years ago (?), researched a bunch of denominations and read a lot about the early Christians, and have been a practicing Catholic for about 7 years (i think?).

Met my husband (a devout Catholic who has always had a strong faith in God) about 4 years ago, began dating around 3 years ago, got married a little over 2 years ago, miscarried our first child a little over 1 year ago, and just gave birth to our healthy rainbow baby a month ago. God is too generous with his many blessings!!

I am so happy when I see other Christians on B&B! :happydance:

Hi Fides! :wave:

Anyway went up to the hospital with Kez, our temps are both great, I have a bit of low bp, our hydration levels are still good so we are back home and just have to watch our progress, especially bubs since she is only a month old. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->