Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Aww Lynni I agree with Blessed - that picture of AJ is gorgeous :cloud9:

Xpecta, I hope your hubby is able to find a balance where he can still spend time with the baby as well as get his school work done. Daddies need quality bonding time with babies too (not to mention in the first couple weeks we'll need them to help out a lot lol).

So I have a bit of a mystery (a good one!) on my hands at the moment. We've been waiting on our tax return which should be between $1200 and $1400 (depending if they penalise us for filing a bit late or not. They don't usually when they owe you money but it is their prerogative) and DHs cheque for the week which theoretically gets paid on Wednesdays but doesn't usually show up in the bank until Thursdays should be around $1200 as well. But I've just checked the bank balance and we had $1611 deposited today from a yet unknown source. Have to wait til the transaction details are available to find out where it came from. It's significantly higher than either expected amount so I'm a bit baffled about it. Not complaining mind you :haha:

God is good ndh! maybe He worked something out so you would get more?

any signs going on yet that the baby is coming??? :happydance:

My GP still thinks baby will be here by or before my due date but they don't do internals here before 40 weeks so I really have no idea. :shrug: Baby is further engaged since last week (she's not exactly sure how much but 2/5 at least). Lots of BH and cramping and pressure in my bum but no plug loss or anything yet. Could still be three weeks yet but my GP booked me a double appointment with baby for two weeks from now :haha:

Wow NDH!! That is Wonderful!! Praise God!!!

Also, he goes to school from 7am-1pm, so really, he'll have Loads of time with Her and Tobias. Cause he's not going to be working, so he'll have all afternoon and night with me and the Children. So I feel pretty blessed :) Goodness! I hope that baby gets here soon!

Oh that's not a bad schedule at all then Xpecta :) Should work out quite nicely.

I think so too, the only part I'm worried about is morning time. He won't be able to help me at all during the night, so I'm worried that I'm not going to be getting enough sleep, and that Tobias will be up at around 8 every morning, and I'm scared I'm not going to have the energy to keep up with him until Billy gets home!

Oh, also, I have this very moving video to share with you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l09AJ9lXSE

my DH was a full time student when Nate was born, thankfully it was summer holidays for a bit but he still had 2 exams to finish and i went back to work when Nate was 3 wks old working 40/50hrs a week it was a juggling act and we didnt get any quality time for ages lol but we managed DH did most of the childcare lol

My goodness!! How did you manage that!? I would go nuts!! I'm way to dependant on my husband! I miss him when he's in the bathroom!! :blush:

I'm just glad He gets home at a decent hour!

it wasnt easy but it was the best for our situation , i had breaks through the day where i could pop home but worked well into the evenings 7 nights a week lol
I dont know how my DH managed to get his degree with decent grades while being a full time parent for the whole study year lol he only managed the odd class he relied on his mates to bring his work for him and take copies of the lecture notes etc.... and to come over to ours for study sessions.

i can kinda relate to you ladies - my husband works full time and is a full time student, so the end of this semester was a bit crazy with the new baby. i'm soooo glad he's off from school for another 3 weeks - it's been nice having a few breaks in the evenings... i'm not looking forward to next semester - yikes!

well prayers would be appreciated, this evening Mike got home from work and i went to the shop when i came back he had changed and was shirtless and i noticed some raised lumps like insect bites on his side and on closer inspection there were more and in alot more areas than we first noticed hes been itchy all night and has taken himself down to a&e to be checked over as his hands are puffy too and his feet started to swell as well, hes not eaten anything out of the ordinary other than the sausage cassarole ( cooked by a church member ) we had for dinner this evening and that didnt have anything odd in it by what i could tell and both me and EJ are fine and we ate it too ( Nate refused his dinner )
So anyway we need to find out what this rash is and what has caused it , Mike had a sore chest last night which we put down to a chest infection from the virus that is going through the house and he slept ok and it seemed better this morning so im hoping this is just a flare up of his body fighting the virus

yikes lynn! praying everything turns out ok. could he have come in contact with chemicals or something at work?

yikes lynn! praying everything turns out ok. could he have come in contact with chemicals or something at work?

hes office based so no idea what he could have come in contact with that would caus a reaction like this

Definitely will be praying for him Lynn!

Yikes not good Lynni - praying the doctors figure it out and it's nothing too serious.

So I spent last evening with contractions and back pain and spent an hour in my parents' pool followed by half an hour in the hot shower. Had a few contractions overnight but not enough to disturb me too much, and a couple this morning, but nothing in quite a while so I'm being patient. But bags are packed just in case lol.

And the $1600 from yesterday was our tax return! So amazingly they actually gave us about $200 more than expected back! And DHs cheque was slightly higher than expected too (apparently he gets a $20/day meal allowance for out of town work which I didn't know about) so I'm feeling really good about our bank balance at the moment lol. Gotta make it last though in case DH doesn't get much work in January. But I've made the amount in our bank last 3 months before so I could do it again if necessary... would rather not though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->