Any Christians Wanna Chat?

lynn- praying for you and DH hun. i hope things change in your household, thats a lot to deal with :hugs:

Hope things are going alright Lyn.

We are moving :dohh: DF is moving first to start at his new job, I'll be following a little while after, once my dog has her pups.

good luck with the move

thanks for the prayers, ladies - i do have PPD/PND. I am on Zoloft now for the next 2-4 months until my hormones even out/go back to normal. I've never been on any kind of anti-depressent medication before, so this is new. I hope this one works - it will be trial and error if it does not.

anyway, thanks so much for the prayers.

blessed how do you manage to stay so small and neat on baby no. 6???????????????

Thanks for the prayers girls, Mike and I are communicating much better now and hes having more patience

Thats so good to hear lynni :hugs:

I had my baby on Jan 8 - SHE surprised everyone, mostly with her gender but also her size - 7lbs15oz! Not huge but biggee than expectee. Sara Rebekah is the name we've given her. Still in hospital but i'll post photos of my princess wnen i get home. :cloud9:

yay ndh!!!!! congrats and what a lovely name. cant wait to see a pic and hear some details :cloud9:

lynn- so glad to hear things are getting better! :hugs:

thanks for the compliments ladies, you are very sweet. i feel like a cow though. im out of breath so quick and getting run down so easy. if i do too much walking or activities around the house, i get really bad cramps. i have had to lay down a few times til it settled down. my OB went over preterm labor and postpartum hemhorrage since im higher risk for them. was kinda scary, but i will just have to keep my faith strong and let God handle the details :flower: i have another scan coming up in two weeks, cant wait to see that lil punkin again :happydance:

congrats NDH cant wait for the piccies, AJ is a month old already its gone too fast

Please keep Kezzy and OH and I in your prayers. LO so she can get healthy, and us so we don't lose our sanity :cry:

will be praying leopard. im sorry things arent going good. God has a good plan though, give Him thanks no matter what and keep praying:hugs:

will of course pray hun.

its officail we are taking in SIL from Sunday evening, thankfully have sorted a sofabed so Mike and I wont be camped on the floor of the living room

Hi everyone! I just found this thread and wanted to post on it so it will show up in my CP. Looks like I have lots of reading to do to get all caught up, but I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Thats so good to hear lynni :hugs:

I had my baby on Jan 8 - SHE surprised everyone, mostly with her gender but also her size - 7lbs15oz! Not huge but biggee than expectee. Sara Rebekah is the name we've given her. Still in hospital but i'll post photos of my princess wnen i get home. :cloud9:

congratulations! strong name, too!

Hi Future! NDh that is one of my favourite names :)

We are taking Kezzy to the main hospital in our state on Wednesday for followup and to see if she needs treatment. Michaels work fell through so no moving for us, on a different note, our dog Bilby had her pups this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->