Any Christians Wanna Chat?

lynn- i hope its something minor and clears up easily

ndh- praise the Lord, He is soooo good! He definitely takes care of His children :cloud9: sounds like some good labor signs going on too :happydance:

i had some weird stuff going on tonight. had cramps really bad so thought i needed to go to the restroom. now it feels like baby is really low. i have a lot of pressure down below and on the top of my legs, feeling very weird. baby is definitely lower and i can feel his head down low. my guess would be that maybe he dropped? i can breath easier than usual at night. premature labor makes me very nervous because i have a lot of factors that could cause it. i had a surgery on my cervix before i got pregnant with my last baby that could cause preterm labor in future pregnancies. and having babies close together can cause it too. my last 2 were a year and two months apart and these next two will be about a year apart.

my DH prayed with me so i feel a lot better. wish i knew more what was going on, but i will just need to remain faithful that God is in control

I Hope you get that book soon Blessed! It will really help!

Look up Malachi 3: 10-11, Mainly 11 - "And I will Rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field.

Briefly translated (By the book): If you confess over your pregnancy, and agree with Gods word, you will not go into pre term labour, because its not what Gods intentions are! Try looking up that verse, and confess it over and over again. And of course keep praying! Just because medically they say you're at high risk, doesn't mean you are. God doesn't say you are!

You can also say this prayer:

"This pregnancy will be full duration, full term. I'm a tither, and my vine won't cast its fruit before its time in the field. You said I would not cast my young or miscarry and the number of my days You would fulfill. Thank you that You bless the fruit of my womb. My baby is covered in my womb as David declared. You said numerous times in the Bible that You formed and fashioned our baby in the womb and at the right time, You will seperate my baby from my womb and carry it gently from my womb."

That is a portion of a prayer/confession from the book. Just pray it from your heart and believe it!

I'll be praying for you as well Blessed!

thanks girls he went to a&e and they gave him antihistamines and left him waiting 2 hrs so he gave up and came home , this morning it was looking better so hes gone to work with orders to keep a watch on it and call the doctors if it flares up again

lynn- i hope the antihistamine clears it all up in Jesus name, amen!

xpecta- thank you so much! i do have all the faith that the Lord will rake care of me and mason. :)

i got a call this morning from the dr that im anemic. i have to get some iron pills. im gonna call them back and tell them whats going on and see if that has to do with the anemia. have never had it in pregnancy so i dont really know what to expect.

prayers for all that is going on in this thread.

prayers also that the few remaining days of Advent are spiritually very fruitful for all of you as we prepare to welcome Our Lord ever more deeply this Christmastide!

and, happy 1st day of winter (or summer for NDH)! it's been snowing here quite a bit, so it definitely looks like winter.

its supposed to snow here to fides! it was supposed to a few days ago too, but never did. i soooo hope it snows!!!!

supposed to rain tomorrow but be clear and sunny for the weekend here,
Mike's rash seems to be gone, we managed to get out to do the present shopping tonight and got the meat for christmas so its just the trimmings left to get really.

so glad the rash is gone, and happy 2 weeks old to AJ!!

blessed, i hope you got some snow!

please remember my family and friends and everyone in Christchurch NZ in your prayers as they have had a few larger earthquakes there today a 5.8 followed by a 5.3 then a 6.0 , my family and friends as far as I know are all ok and un-injured but very shaken up and scared as this is the largest shakes they have had since June 13th/14th

Took DD for her dye X-Ray today. When they put the catheter in she peed it out twice, she was so uncomfortable I nearly cried, but I wasn't letting DF know I was weak. So that was alright, third time a charm and lucky for them she had a bit of pee left so they could make sure it was in the right spot.

Took her in for the X-Ray and had a good laugh with the main nurse and the assistant nurse. So overall it ended up being alright. It was amazing to see her duplex ureter system on the X-Ray screen! They put the dye in through the catheter into her bladder and on the X-Ray you could see it in her system, pretty cool stuff (the dye is basically iodine). Then we when X-mas shopping finally, I got myself a power mixer (electric blender), DF got Assassin's Creed Revelations. We got my dad and step-mum an office chair, got LO some clothes, got my sister a nice shirt/dress, got her husband a CD and my step-mum bought me a pair of boots for my up-coming 18Th birthday :D

All round a pretty good day, except of course the hospital trip. LO got to meet her Aunty Danii for the first time and we all had a great day. Step-mum and I have finally resolved our issues and are back on friend basis, not bad after 5 years :haha:

leopard- yay for a good day and i hope the results come back good :flower:

lynn- prayed for no more earthquakes and that no one got hurt :hugs:

hope you all have a very merry christmas!!!!! :xmas9:

may blessings fill your lives now and always from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ :cloud9:

Merry Christmas to you all hope those of you already into boxing day had a fantastic day and those still celebrating that it all goes well, We have had a wonderful day on the whole

soo... prayers, please. i suspect i have PPD/PND, so i've set up an appt for Wednesday afternoon on the 4th. i thought it was just baby blues, but it just hasn't gone away. prayers would be appreciated - i feel like such a terrible mother.

Praying for you Fides :hugs: Good for you for recognising that it could be more than baby blues and seeking help :hugs:

fides- praying for you and you are an even better mother for getting it checked out:hugs:

im feeling like i have PND starting too hun gonna call the HV on tuesday and see if she can pop over and talk through it with me, It might not be and just me being over dramatic but last night i was considering hurting myself but couldnt caus " who would take care of my kids " so obviously im not feeling like im getting the right support from Mike to even trust him to raise the kids without me , perhaps caus the only things he ever does for them i have to ask him a dozen times to do and when he decides on his own to do something for one of them (like last night he gave the toddlers a bath{which i ran and put them in}) then he thinks hes some kind of superdad or acts like he thinks he deserves some kind of glory for it.

I dont know i just cant find ME in this person I am anymore

lynnikins i am so sorry you feel like this I pray that God will help u work through these feelings. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->