Any Christians Wanna Chat?

what a lot of tall babies on here!

oops - deleting post b/c it's in the wrong thread.

fides- where was that from? a different forum or thread? i never saw that in here. i hope it doesnt make you feel too bad about others BF or whatever they do with their children. my main reasons for trying is to use it as birth control and to save money. i know God is who makes my family's food holy, whether from my body or any other source.

we arent supposed to be proud of anything other than Jesus Christ anyways...

But we are the ones who have the true circumcision -we who worship God through his Spirit. We don’t trust in ourselves or anything we can do. We take pride only in Christ Jesus. philippians 3:3

For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. 1 john 2:16

Wow what's going on? I combi-feed now but I'm not changing my bfing signature lol

I'm really lost too!

I'm a proud breastfeeding Mom, but I know that there are many, many reasons why a woman doesn't. I don't have any bad thoughts towards them at all. It's their situation, not mine. I do know that bfing is best, that's how the Lord made us...but not everyone can, for whatever reason.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe how quickly these weeks are going by!

It's rainy and cool here. Which is nice, as we really needed the water.

Thank you all so much for your prayers.

OH, and tall babies...LOL. My dh is 6'4, all the men in his family are tall, and all the men on my Mom's side of the family are tall. My oldest son is 17 yrs old, and he's already 6'3 or so.

thats gonna be my sons too DH is 6ft5 1/2 so not exactly shrimpy lol and my dad is 6ft2 and i have lots of tall blood lol

sorry - that was a completely different thread, rofl - i need to get some sleep! :haha:

so sorry, ladies!

Wow what's going on? I combi-feed now but I'm not changing my bfing signature lol

no, no, no - sorry - it was a support thread for those of us who can't BF, and some of the women were upset by people posting in that thread with a blinkie saying "BF champion" or "I make milk - what's your superpower?" i was just saying people can always turn something like that off for a post if their signature is inappropriate to that particular thread, but since i'm such an idiot that i post a reply in the completely WRONG thread to begin with, lol... :wacko: yeah. :dohh:

anyway, good for you for combi-feeding :thumbup: all glory to God that you were given that gift.

I'm a proud breastfeeding Mom,

:thumbup: all glory to God that you were given that gift.

:haha: It's alright Fides, I wasn't offended. I have to combination feed; doctors orders much to my chagrin. Thank you though :) :hugs:

:hugs: hugs Fide!! LOL, we all have those days/moments. I'm sorry that there are some out there that are so insensative.

fides- :hugs: lol i was wondering where that came from! loving your baby and putting the Lord in their life is whats best for your baby :thumbup: it will make them happier and healthier than anything. ALL glory to God! im gonna try BF, but certainly wont be upset or guilty if it doesnt happen. and certainly wont feel proud of myself if it does. just like with everything in my life, i will give God all the glory either way.

i dont actually think anyone puts a blinkie or ticker on to offend anyone. and im certain there are people offended by my jesus blinkie. but its not my intention to offend anyone.

there is some tall people on here! im kinda short, but my DH is very tall. my kids are all gonna be taller than me :dohh: my 13 yr old dd is as tall as me right now. all my kids are in the high percentile for height, they dont take after me!

xpecta- are you using the supernatural childbirth book for your labor this time? i have been looking into it a lot and i feel a desire to try it. Dh is very supportive but im running out of time to get the book! im gonna look at my local library and see if i can borrow it and if/when we get pregnant again i will buy it.

leopard- loooove your new avi! she is such an adorable princess!!!! love her smile :D

Yep! Sure am. I got the book when I was 3 months along, and read it twice. I've been applying it to my life in other areas as well. I didn't go through Labour last time, so I have no idea what to expect. I know I'm excited for Labour and delivery though. I have complete faith in God! It's actually super comforting and relieving because the way of thought and prayer really helps in other aspects of life! I completely recommend it! It's such a blessing of a book!

im reading " the purpose driving life " at the moment by rick warren its good im finding its helping me keep my head on straight

we have been trying to make our kids bible study more fun so we started using a bible trivia book. we also play a game where we take turns picking a random scripture and DH reads it aloud. we also added a book called 'Jesus calling'. its very good :thumbup:

lynn- i think i have heard of that, may have to get it

Blessedmomma, yup, all my kids are going to be taller than me too. I'm only 5'4", so dh is whole foot taller than I.lol

Blessedmomma, yup, all my kids are going to be taller than me too. I'm only 5'4", so dh is whole foot taller than I.lol

Exactly the same here lol - DH is a foot taller than me and double my weight lol.

:rofl: hun, you just described our family exactly! im almost 5'4" and Dh is a foot taller than me. it seems funny that my kids are gonna be taller than me, but im starting to accept it now. my 13 yr old dd is as tall as me and my 11 yr old dd is almost as tall. my boys are all tall for their age, even though they are only 4, 2, and 11 months... they will outgrow me one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->