Any Christians Wanna Chat?

thank you xpecta- that was very beautiful and very true. made me cry

You're welcome. It made me cry too. Then I showed it to Billy and I cried again!

I've been thinking of you guys, Especially Blessed. Just wondering how you guys are doing?

xpecta- i showed that video to my Dh jason and he really loved it too. thanks for thinking of me. im nervous about my ultrasound scan tomorrow. since i have been through this before i feel like there is not much hope for the fluid to rise. i did everything i could last time and nothing helped. and now that placental abruption might be an issue again im really overwhelmed with it all. i dont know what would be worse, them finding it and having to be in the hospital for weeks away from my family or them not finding it and having the chance of it still being there. there is only a small chance they could see it if it is there.

i am finding some peace in trusting the Lord. i know He is tryng to get me to rest on Him and His Word. i need to stay off google i think. im thankful i have my Dh who helps me to lean on Jesus. i know He can overcome anything!

Derp! Here I am waiting for your reply, when you already did and I just forgot! How are you doing now? Try to speak very positive things into your life and situation! Words are very powerful! Speak life into the situation. "With God, nothing shall be impossible!" Luke 1:37 Just always remember that even if Medical professionals say one thing, it doesn't make it so! Also, maybe take a read of Ezekiel 37. God brought life to those dead, dry bones! Speak life into your situation! God is wonderful, and He has great plans for you and your family!

Either way, still praying for you. I hope to hear good news from you soon! :hugs:

Id like to join in!!!

I grew up in church, Pentacostal/Methodist. I always preferred Methodist though. ;) After my DD2 battled some serious health issues I found church again and started attending and found God again. I have been going for 2yrs now. I LOVE my church and they make me feel awesome and like i learn something every time i go.

However, right now I have a serious issue with Faith and Judging/Trying to fix others. I have faith but not strong faith. I have seen horrific things since moving where we are now and i want to believe God put us here for a reason- we live where we do for a reason. at the same time I want to fix every Tom and Harry who asks for something and then I judge them. My Pastor has urged me to let go of that "Stuff" to stop trying to fix everyone and everything. That I need to "Pray for them, forgive them for what they are doing and who they are, they dont know better."

welcome hun x x

blessedmomma i will be praying

Id like to join in!!!

I grew up in church, Pentacostal/Methodist. I always preferred Methodist though. ;) After my DD2 battled some serious health issues I found church again and started attending and found God again. I have been going for 2yrs now. I LOVE my church and they make me feel awesome and like i learn something every time i go.

However, right now I have a serious issue with Faith and Judging/Trying to fix others. I have faith but not strong faith. I have seen horrific things since moving where we are now and i want to believe God put us here for a reason- we live where we do for a reason. at the same time I want to fix every Tom and Harry who asks for something and then I judge them. My Pastor has urged me to let go of that "Stuff" to stop trying to fix everyone and everything. That I need to "Pray for them, forgive them for what they are doing and who they are, they dont know better."

welcome!

Welcome! This thread is a GREAT support group! I just love it! :cloud9: I think you'll fit right in.

Also, judging people can be really hard to get over sometimes. When you're on "This side of the fence" Its easy to see what other people are doing, and how they shouldn't be doing it! I struggle with that too.

Hopefully we can both get over it soon!

WElcome OnErth.

DH only worked the one day all January and we cant affoed for him to be off work any longer. Please praythat he'll work tomorrow (or monday or tuesday) so we can pay rebt next week.

ndh- we prayed for God to provide. love your new avitar btw. my girls were laughing about it, sooo cute

WElcome OnErth.

DH only worked the one day all January and we cant affoed for him to be off work any longer. Please praythat he'll work tomorrow (or monday or tuesday) so we can pay rebt next week.

prayers!!! :hugs:

NDH, i hope he works. I know what its like when DH doesnt/wont work and its SO stressful!

NDH, prayers for work for your honey. It's just sooo stressful when they aren't working!!! :hugs:

I just want to say, I am SO thankful for you guys and this thread!! Facebook really depressed me this morning, and I'm just SO thankful I have a place where I can come and chat with fellow Christians! :hugs: So thank you!

xpecta- i was thinking the same thing this morning about this thread. soooo thankful for a christian thread! i appreciate all you lovely ladies:hugs:

I am hoping God moves in this card idea i have. I would love for it to go some place.

and im thankful for this thread too.

But i have a question. Do any of you have people find out you attend church/are a christian and instantly they start talking about God and their issues/problems/ideas about it all?

Ive had so many people do that and i just tell them " Its your life, do what you want" :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->