Any Christians Wanna Chat?

LOL, isn't it funny that us short women like really tall men ;)

My 13yr old is about an inch taller than me now. She says it's kind of odd looking down at me:rofl:

I'm 5'2 and My Husband is 5'11. We're not monsters....Which makes Tobias short too haha. My WHOLE family is short! My Dad is only about 5'8 or 9. The tallest person in my family is my brother who just Might be 6' Not sure haha

lol its a family thing my mum and dad have a 10in height difference my older sister and her husband have 11inches diff, Mike and I have 9inches diff, my younger sister and her husband have 9 inches difference, lol will be interesting to see if my brother picks a short girl and if my youngest sister picks a tall husband

Lol Lynn - im the only one in my family with a big height difference. My sister (adopted) is tall so her 6' bf doesnt tower over her, and my brother is only about 5'5 and his wife is 5'3.

I think I am actually the shortest of my sisters, there are 4 of us. So I take after Mom, her Mom and her mom...which were all around 5'4.

my 13 year old loves that she will be taller than me. she tells me now that she is taller than me, but she really is just inching up to me. i tell her im gonna put something in her food to stop her from growing anymore so she doesnt tower over me.:haha:

hahahaha Nice! All my kids will be taller than me I'm sure..

xpecta- our library didnt have supernatural childbirth so i will have to go to a bookstore and buy it this week. it will take too long to order it and i really feel i want to use it for birth. im starting to feel really strongly about it. i wont have any support this time in labor, so its could be very stressful. im trusting in Jesus to help me through. DH will have the 5 others, we have no one to help out. and i have no one to come with me to the hospital. i must depend on the Lord!

some of you ladies sound like my family - my dad was 6'3, my mom 5'4, and we're all 5'10 to 6'4...

please pray for me im struggling not to scream at a certain teenager whos getting on my nerves, doesnt help shes the reason i got little sleep last night and that her attitude is rubbing off on my 3 yr old whos been a total pest today, im not going to let her attend our homegroup tonight ( we are hosting ) she can read her book in her room or listen to her ( our wedding present actually ) radio or cd's and stay out of my face

xpecta- our library didnt have supernatural childbirth so i will have to go to a bookstore and buy it this week. it will take too long to order it and i really feel i want to use it for birth. im starting to feel really strongly about it. i wont have any support this time in labor, so its could be very stressful. im trusting in Jesus to help me through. DH will have the 5 others, we have no one to help out. and i have no one to come with me to the hospital. i must depend on the Lord!

Well, I think it all depends on your faith. I don't think you HAVE to read it all through your pregnancy, or since before you got pregnant. God will meet you where your faith is! He's the best one you can take with you into that delivery room! I'm so happy you've decided to check it out! Its such a wonderful book! Definitely a blessing on Pregnant women!! If you have any questions, or would like to talk about it, please message me! I will agree with you where you are!

Also Lynn, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with her! I hope things will get betterm and I'll for sure be praying for you guys! :hugs:

lynn- im so sorry hun. i hope you and your family gets a break from all the stress! try to enjoy your group :hugs:

xpecta- thanks so much! i feel the Lord has used you to bring this book to my life. im def gonna be reading up on it as much as possible. i have prayed in labor and gotten His help before. i have only been saved for my last 2 pregnancies. with jaxon he was stuck sideways in the birth canal. i was in so much pain and finally after pushing an hour and he was still sideways i asked Jesus to turn him so he could come out. while i was still praying jaxon came out. i didnt even know he was born until he cried! and before i had nathon i prayed a lot for a quick labor. it was about 4 hours. praise the Lord, i have seen His provision in childbirth! but this time im gonna try to do it with no meds or epidural. it sounds silly, but i dont want to pay the extra $500+ on top of regular hospital/doctor bills. of course, i know if i do end up using something i will still give God all the glory and know He was with me the whole time as with my last 2 labors. and if i have to have a section i will praise Him as well. during my walk with Him, He has taught me that im to praise him no matter what. so i praise him when i think things are good or bad, whether things go the way i think they should or not. my job is to give Him glory and know that ultimately He is in control and working everything out for my good. i will proabably have to message you and pick your brain!!! DH will be getting me the book this week:happydance:

Feel free to message me anytime!! I just lent the book out to a friend who is TTC, but I still have it all tucked away in my brain!

I hope it blesses you the way it has blessed our family! It has helped in ways that aren't even prengnacy related!

But I have complete and utter faith in the whole deal. I've never gone through labour before, and I think that is a blessing. I don't know what to expect, so therefore its easier for me to just use blind faith. I'm not getting any medical intervention. I don't want it, and I feel confident in the fact that God will help me through! :)

God bless you, Blessed! I hope you gain SO much from this book! :hugs:

i got a call today from my OB. my pregnancy is taking a bad turn. my scan results came back and amniotic fluid is very low. this happened in my last pregnancy too and had to be induced at 37 weeks when the fluid went almost down to nothing. they found out in labor that his placenta was pulling away. he could have died if it would have pulled completely away. they told me it was just a fluke thing and not to worry about it happening again. now the same thing is starting. i have to go in for weekly scans to be monitored and to have baby monitored until my due date or im induced. since the placenta pulling away wasnt caught til i was in labor with my last pregnancy they are gonna keep a closer eye on that this time.

they also told me that all the cramps i have been having could be related to the placenta pulling away which is scary. im trying to keep my faith strong, but feeling pretty down now. since the fluid is low, this puts me in a higher risk for emergency c-section. i need to get the epidural now so if his cord gets pinched in labor (which happens with low fluid sometimes) and they have to get him out fast i wont have to be completely knocked out. i feel like all the things i was planning for cant happen now. i know his health is the most important thing though and if i had to have a c-section i wouldnt want to be knocked out. especially being by myself i dont want to be knocked out. im disappointed in myself and feel like i am doing something wrong :(

Awe, Blessed, I'm so sorry to hear that!

But you are not doing anything wrong!! Its just something that you have to go through! But don't worry, put all your faith in God. He's the one that can fix this! This baby is a blessing from the Lord, and you will not cast your fruit before its time! Remember that!

I will be praying for you! I have faith that it will all turn out! :hugs:

Praying for you and your little man Blessed!

:hugs: Oh Blessed, you aren't doing anything wrong. I'm so sorry you have to go thru this. But walk with Lord, and He'll see thru.

thanks ladies. im trying not to be a poop about it. i read about placenta abruption and apparently it can be directly caused by low fluid. and once it has happened there is a higher risk for it happening again. im trying not to worry and pray instead. im just overwhelmed right now and i feel depressed about it.

Here's a very Beautiful, Powerful and Inspirational Video I wanted to share with you ladies!

https://www.godvine.com/Everything-by-Lifehouse-the-Skit-That-Has-Moved-Millions-to-Tears-1075.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->