Any Christians Wanna Chat?

I have found over the years there are a certain type of people that when they find out about my faith have to go OTT explaining why " God doesnt work for them " and all the problems they have with " religion" so i just tend not to go out of my way to metion my faith to those kinds of people of course if God brings it into the conversation like I happen to mention something that happened at Church or it naturally comes up then i dont avoid it but i dont go out of my way to make sure they know either

OnErth, ive had a few people say to me upon finding out im a christian "but you seem so smart" :dohh: I just answer back "I am, thanks for noticing" lol. If they press the issue i just say i would rather choose to believe there is a God and be wrong than be wrong about believing there is no God.

OnErth, ive had a few people say to me upon finding out im a christian "but you seem so smart" :dohh: I just answer back "I am, thanks for noticing" lol. If they press the issue i just say i would rather choose to believe there is a God and be wrong than be wrong about believing there is no God.

LMBO! :haha:

LOL, great response!

Well TTC is well and truly under way. Testing on the 17th. I'm so apprehensive, because I do not want this turning into a 8-14 month thing again. Also I have an ovarian cyst, and a ruptured ovarian cyst is what cause my partial infertility to begin with. Wish me luck? :)

I have been making these Mother Of Angel cards (ok this is only my 2nd one) but I feel GOOD about it. Like, I smile while im making them! :cloud9:

Thats so sweet OnErth :)

Courtney good luck. You're awfully brave :) We'll be NTNP but the idea of getting pregnant within 6 months does terrify me a bit lol.

Hey NDH, I always wanted my babies really quick together :)
Hows the work sitch with DH going?
Michael might have work at the cotton gin here.

Thats so sweet OnErth :)

Courtney good luck. You're awfully brave :) We'll be NTNP but the idea of getting pregnant within 6 months does terrify me a bit lol.

thanks. Id like to think im crafty, lol. I try anyway. Dh always laughs when i come up with a new idea because i have all these ideas about my idea floating around and i drive him bonkers! This Idea though, i think it a hit! Its endless. I mean I can make cards here for moms or cards for the hospital for moms that go home. I just feel like when i make these, as opposed my other ideas, this just feels good. Like this simple thing can make a mom smile. :hugs:

I do too. but 15 mos is close enough for me. But whatever happens happens :)

And nothing on the work front :( back to no money in the bank. As soon as family assistance payments kick in at least we wont have to worry about paying rent.

Are you getting parenting payments and rent assist?

I have no idea what we'll be getting :shrug: Only made it to Centrelink on Thursday.

courtney good luck with ttc we wont be starting that for the better part of a year at least lol

Morning Girls,

OnEarth, what a sweet, lovely card. Have fun and enjoy making/giving them! It's a wonderful idea. And you never know where your creative juices will take you. I hope your laughing dh doesn't harm the creative flow.

Courtney, good luck on TTC!!

NDH, prayers going out for work/money issues.

leopard- it might be easier than you think to get pregnant right after having a baby lol. i pray the Lords will be done for you! my last 2 are 14 months apart and next 2 will be about 12-13 months apart. we are ntnp the rest of our lives, so who knows how many or how close they will be. whatever the Lord has planned is a beautiful plan to us :flower:

onearth- thats such a fab idea!

my church finally started a womens group again. today is the first meeting, im soooo excited! i hope its great. the last one was on monday evenings and i couldnt make it late on a monday

Enjoy womens group blessed :)

https://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1vKVTv/www.christiangoth.com/i_am_a_christian.htm/

how i feel

Wow!! That is Beautiful!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

How are the rest of you doing?

xpecta- i had a pretty good day today. looking forward to tomorrow for church. we coordinate the sign up sheet for the baby room so we sign up for it ourselves sometimes. we are doing that tomorrow which is always fun. how are you doing hun? you are rounding the end of your pregnancy!!!! im excited for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->