Any Christians Wanna Chat?

too Dh to ER today, been a long day. He was dehydrated basically.

Church tomorrow and im taking DD1. She hasnt been in awhile because the last time she went she refused to go to Sunday School and made the biggest scene known to man in service. I thought " Ill make her go to normal service and shell see how boring it is and BEG me to go to SS"-- umm, no she just made a scene. :shrug: So i told her she cant go until she acts like a big girl.

They are doing these Prayer walks at church and i dont really know what it is. I might do one just to see what it is.

Is it like a prayer nature walk? I've done that before and I loved it!

Is your husband better? I sure hope so! I'll be keeping him in my prayers!

Blessed- I'm doing well! Thank you for asking! Getting very excited for her to get here! I'm sure she'll be here by 38 weeks. I can't wait!!

Are you better?

Is it like a prayer nature walk? I've done that before and I loved it!

Is your husband better? I sure hope so! I'll be keeping him in my prayers!

Blessed- I'm doing well! Thank you for asking! Getting very excited for her to get here! I'm sure she'll be here by 38 weeks. I can't wait!!

Are you better?

I dont know. All i know is we walk around different places praying. :shrug:

and hes a bit better but a bit worse. Hes had this since Wed and hes been asleep all most since then. He had little to eat, drink. Hes been going to the bathroom non stop too. No cold symptoms though so we knew it wasnt the flu. I take him to urgent care where they say its Viral and give him Phengran and Motrin. Well he gets worse because he is in bad pain but better because he has a tad more energy and feels a tad better. I take him to ER this AM where they say hes dehydrated and its a stomach bug. He did eat today and has had a bit more energy since getting some what hydrated at the hosi. Hopefully he gets better soon!

He hardly gets sick but when he does, he gets it bad!

we didnt make it to church this morning :( Mike was still tired from Street Pastors duty and with the snow adding prep time to get out the door and icey paths we decided to stay inside in the warm, will be doing some worshipping and bible time later though

Lets say youre standing in line at the grocery store. Theres a stand with Cadbury Eggs in it. In the next lane over is a Big Brother/Middle Brother and Little Brother. You notice the LB goes over to the stand and tries to "pick up" and egg but he notices you looking and he pretends to go back to the cart. He's wearing a coat btw, trying to stick it in his sleeve. Finally you have had enough after 3x of him trying and you say " Im not stupid, i know youre trying to steal the egg" and then his BB says " you dont need to steal candy,stick it in the cart." The Brother was likely around 8, big enough to know better.

Did I do the right thing? :shrug:
Dh says I did.
My mom says i should of left it alone.
My heart says I did.

Onerth, I hope your dh feels better real soon. I, too, would of said something. If you see someone commiting a crime, doesn't matter how old they are, you should say something to someone. That's how I think it should be.

onearth- i hope your DH feels better very soon:hugs:

xpecta- our baby room at church is i guess like a nursery. its the room for infant-2 yr olds. there is also a childs room for 2-6 yr olds, a 1st grade-5th grade room, and a 6th grade-teenagers room. honestly i wouldnt mind having all my children in the sanctuary with us when we are in there, but the other rooms are nice too.

i started spotting tonight. prayers would be excellent. i have an appt tomorrow morning so gonna go in then to get checked unless it gets worse tonight. i will have to go to hospital if it does get worse :nope:

Well TTC is well and truly under way. Testing on the 17th. I'm so apprehensive, because I do not want this turning into a 8-14 month thing again. Also I have an ovarian cyst, and a ruptured ovarian cyst is what cause my partial infertility to begin with. Wish me luck? :)
:dust: good luck - prayers for God's will to be done in your family's life! :) so excited for you!

God-willing, I hope to start TTC as soon as i reach pre-pregnancy #1 weight (i gained weight after a miscarriage and i didn't lose that weight before getting pregnant a 2nd time with my healthy rainbow baby).

we didnt make it to church this morning :( Mike was still tired from Street Pastors duty and with the snow adding prep time to get out the door and icey paths we decided to stay inside in the warm, will be doing some worshipping and bible time later though

awww. :hugs:

i started spotting tonight. prayers would be excellent. i have an appt tomorrow morning so gonna go in then to get checked unless it gets worse tonight. i will have to go to hospital if it does get worse :nope:

Prayers!!!

Prayers are coming your way Blessed!! :hugs:

his amniotic fluid levels went down a bit again. they started at 7 first week, went to 9 last week, and are at 8 today. OB doesnt want them going to 7 again. thanks so much for your prayers, they mean a lot to me. even though his fluid went lower i felt alot of peace today about all of it. i have a lot of faith that God is gonna bring him to my arms safe.

Praise God for His love and the way He works in our Lives! Blessed, He won't let anything happen to your baby! I know it! :hugs: I'm so glad you were at peace with the whole thing!

glad you have a peace blessed, i will be praying.

please guys I really need you to pray that I dont need a section tomorrow. I have this horrible feeling that baby has turned breech. thanks

Hello everyone,

Blessed, continued prayers. I'm so glad you have some piece.

3boys, prayers for you. I hope baby turns! Keep us updated when you can.

yes I am due at the hospital at 8.30 am. I have access to bnb through my phone so i will update the minute i know anything.

well i need prayers. :cry:

I live in a bad area in a bad building. I have serious issues with the enviroment im in. I feel like in 1 way god put me here for a reason and another i have NO idea why hed put me here. I have had issues since moving here, but luckily i found out all those people i had issues with are moving out! I havent had issues in awhile. Until today. :growlmad:

Theres a woman who lives caddy corner to me. I have actually never talked to her. I have heard rumors but never talked to her. I take DH to work and come back about 8:15am and i hear a knock about 8:30am. Its her standing there with a air spray bottle (and not being nice either) claiming MY dogs are making the hallway smell and I need to clean up after them. I went off. All the Godly woman in me left. I lost it. for one she was NOT nice, for two i have never talked to her and 3 i am one of the few out of 45 units who actually take their dogs out (there are people who you KNOW they have dogs but you NEVER see them). I was LIVID! Shes claiming shell call SPCA, Board of Health, yadda. So I go down to managers apartment who has been in my apartment and knows it doesnt smell and he agrees with me. Im Thankful for him!

So i need prayer. Prayer God will find us a NEW place to live. Prayer GOD will help me figure out which woman he wants me to be- the skirt wearing girl who is too nice and hardly says anything or the jean wearing girl who is nice but doesnt take crap. Prayer that I can find some ray of good in all this. Something.

and 3boys- I will say a prayer you DONT need a section!!! :hugs:

onearth- prayed for you. im certain the Holy Spirit will lead you :flower:

tricia- praying for your peace and safe arrival of little jacob. i posted on your journal what i would do if i were you. you are Gods child and i just know He is gonna take care of you :hugs: i will be anxiouosly awaiting your posts tomorrow!!!

thanks for your prayers and encouragement in our Lord and Savior ladies!:)

Prayers ALL around!! I'm so sorry to hear of all the issues in your lives! They can't be easy :(

But I read something on facebook today "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!" He has it ALL in His hands, and I thank Him for that!!

xpecta- i absolutely agree! and even if the devil brings something in your life God will bring you through it!

i always hear christians saying, "God doesnt give you more than you can handle." one day i was thinking of this and realised... God absolutely gives us more than we can handle, just never more than He can handle. if he didnt give us more than we could handle- how would we learn to rely and lean on Him to get us through??? He is our strength, we are not our strength. i have peace in this revelation. its all in His hands to deal with, not mine. i am supposed to rest in His love and let Him deal with my circumstances. :flower:

thats why i believe in one way He brought us to live here for a reason. I have no idea why, maybe im not meant to see it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->