Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Prayers for everyone.

I'm a bit too depressed to share at the moment, but just letting you know that I'm still here my lovely ladies :hugs:

leopard- thank you and praying for you!!!! i hope the spirit of depression lifts.:hugs: how is that sweet girl doing?

Getting there. Just got home from the city, and we have to go back on the 1st of March for more followups. Starting to get really peeved, but she is 7lb 9oz now :D

sounds like she is growing good! dont lose your faith hun. nothing is impossible for God. He can bring people back to life and He can heal anyone who asks. all you have to do is believe and ask and it will be done. :flower:

Thank you Dorian for your prayers...In all honesty, yesterday SUCKED! It was the worst day I've had in a very very long time. But today is a new day! :) I'm determined to have it better!

I appreciate all your Prayers!! :hugs:

Also Dorian, I know the feeling of being so stubborn that the more people tell you to do something, the more you DON'T want to do it!!

I would suggest for All you ladies on this thread, to look into "Loving our Kids on Purpose" by Danny Silk! His method to parenting is just brilliant! I don't know where I would be without it!

Leopard, I'm sorry things aren't going so well. I'll be praying for you! I hope it all gets better for you! :hugs:

I miss you ladies! I hope you're all doing well!

I need prayers for DH. Remember he was really sick and we went to Urgent Care and then the ER? Well the same sickness is back and the ER dr had mentioned Crohns but didnt test for it, so DH is freaking out thinking thats what he has. Just pray he can find a DR to help him and he gets better.

of course i'll pray for your DH hun, I am around just very busy these days lol with it being half-term then having all 3 of my boys plus the teenager has been a challenge but we are ok and we managed to make it till today ( payday ) with food etc..

:cry:

Prayers are with your DH Onerth.

So I'm so screwed up right now. God isn't around to help me, so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I just feel like a loser.

:cry:

Prayers are with your DH Onerth.

So I'm so screwed up right now. God isn't around to help me, so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I just feel like a loser.

Hun God is around to help hes always there even when it doesnt feel like it hes watching you and holding you in his hand,
I know its hard when you hit a dry patch but hang in there.

Deuteronomy 31:8 " The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Sorry you guys are having such hard times! :( You will all be in my prayers! :hugs:

Prayers sent :hugs:

Things are going ok here - we were on the verge of having to borrow money again when DH got a call for work on tuesday (cut off for pay day which was yesterday) meaning we can scrape by again. And he's worked every day since with a *chance* of the job lasting another month. Such a blessing!

Our Bible study resumed for the year this week and we're studying the minor prophets.

Hi Ladies,

Things are going ok here. We are just scrapping by, with the help from MIL. Thank God for her and her generosity. If the reselling of our previous house goes thru this weekend, that would be a God send.

Onerth, prayers going out to you and hubby.

((Leopard)) He is always with you.

Wooohoo NDH for work!

Take care all.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting here, I just wanted to share something that happened to me this morning.

I've had a fairly rocky pregnancy, my blood pressure is extremely high, I've been on bed rest for 8 weeks now and in the last week it's gotten worse and I was even in hospital for a few hours before it settled a bit and they let me home again. I've been worrying beyond all reason, having nightmares, terrified that my body can't give my baby the healthy environment to grow that it needs, that the baby is going to come really early and be really sick. I wake up in the night after a nightmare with my heart pounding because in the dream this tiny, frail baby has been born now at 23 weeks rather than in 4 months time. Last night was the worst, I woke up terrified, feeling completely lost, tears down my face and couldn't sleep again for hours just in irrational fear.

My DH and I left our last church shortly before we got married as we didn't feel it fit our view of what a Christian family life should be (in short, too fundamentalist, the idea that the wife should be getting up at 4am to clean before the husband woke so he didn't see her doing the housework, and then do a full days work out the home just the same as him, I think I'd crack and start beating him with a frying pan before the first year was out) and since then we've dabbled, gone to a couple of churches for one Sunday, but not committed to any and not gone in any way often. Yesterday as we were saying grace over dinner I felt like God was telling us to go to church today, so we went down to the local one where we've been once before. The service itself didn't speak to either of us, neither did the worship group (very rare, we both said we've never had a service speak to us so little), however a few people got up to speak after the prayers, saying God had spoken to them about different things during prayers. One of these people spoke about how God wanted a woman with pain in the right hand side of her stomach to know that he sees her, hasn't forgotten her, and is watching over her. At first I refused to let myself think too deeply on that, despite the fact I'd sat down during the songs as I was getting sharp pain in the right hand side of my bump. I couldn't allow myself to believe that God was speaking to me, and I felt like by letting myself think he was I was taking something from someone else in the congregation who was more deserving of his attention. However the more I thought on it the more I realised I'm not 'stealing' someone else's message if I take something from it, and that I've been trying to place my faith in the wrong place, in the doctors rather than in Him.

I feel so much better now, more at peace, knowing that while I can't control everything, I can't expect to, and I have to have faith that he will keep our baby safe.

dinah- :hugs: i think you are absolutely right and the Lord led you there to bring you to trusting Him above all. you have nothing to fear with God on your side, you can rest in His perfect care :flower:

Dinah, I'm sorry you're going through this! But I believe that message was definitely for you! He really is watching over you! Put your faith in Him rather than what medical staff tell you! Have you ever heard of the book called "Supernatural Childbirth"? That book has been the biggest blessing on my pregnancy! I highly recommend you look it up!

Either way, we'll be praying for you! God bless you hun! :hugs:

please pray i get some good rest ladies. Ive not been sleeping well or restfully so the sleep I am getting is poor quality and not giving me any energy to go on the next day, im totally shattered today and my body is refusing to co-operate with me and my arms weigh a ton. i need some sleep im cranky as anything today and cant see it getting any better , Mike just left and wont be back till 6pm and even then i cant get a break till C goes up to bed and i can fall asleep

lynn- :hugs: lack of sleep is so hard to deal with physically and mentally. praying for you hun

:hugs:Lynn, hope you get some much needed sleep. Can you nap during the day?

Oh how terrible! I'm so sorry to hear that! I will be praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->