Any Christians Wanna Chat?

:hugs:Lynn, hope you get some much needed sleep. Can you nap during the day?

I wish lol, even if all 3 of mine are sleeping then I still have to be awake to make sure C does her schoolwork instead of messing about on facebook

we had a church focus group tonight, i guess i ruffled some feathers by what i said. I told the truth though. The Leadership team is hard to get a hold of, we do need more people to stay committed to their groups/activites, and i would like see more friendly groups (IE Single moms group, Loss of loved one). I had good things to say too, but these are things i feel are an issue. We use to have Community Dinners but no one wanted to volunteer anymore. We have never had a Single mom group or a Loss of a loved one group- maybe the single mom one wouldnt work but surely more than just myself have lost a child or grandma?

Idk, i hope they hate me. :shrug:

Just wanted to give a quick update, I had Elianna Joy! I will give more of a story later.

so overjoyed for you xpecta!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

cant wait to see a pic of the munchky :cloud9: rest up and update when you can

onearth- maybe you could head up one of those groups? someone told me once to think of church as what can i bring to them instead of what it can offer me. i hope they dont hate you! thats not a good thing to stir up, love is much more productive

Congrats Xpecta!

Xpecta I expect pictures :) Congratulations sweety!

Well I've been confined to bed for the last 2 days because of a highly contagious strain of the influenza virus. Yay for me! Cough, vomiting, cough up blood, not being able to breathe, muscle spasms, loss of perception, loss of muscle control etc. Oh the joys. Today I feel a bit better and am finally allowed to cuddle with Kezzy, but for 2 days I couldn't pick her up :cry:
Now she has a snuffly nose :(

Oh Courtney that's terrible! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery and that Kezzy doesn't come down with it.

I've just found out whooping cough is going around our church and we chose to delay vaccinations. So praying she hasn't been exposed. (But both girls who have it sit together in school and weren't at church yesterday obviously. The one girls' mom hosts playgroup on Fridays and keeps encouraging me to come along. I was going to go on Friday and I'm sooooo grateful Saranna slept too late for me to go!)

In other news, DHs work is still going strong :D 10-11 hours every day last week despite the weather forecast looking crummy and the weather looks good for this week too. It's easily two more weeks of full time work :D

NDH, Michael got a job and lost it because he damaged his ankle, we are putting in a form for unlawful dismissal. I and I think LO has a mild case of the flu, she is coughing and sneezing, and talking to herself :haha:

leopard! i cant believe how rough you had it!!! i will pray for you and kezzy :hugs:

ndh- def hope saranna doesnt get whooping cough, i will pray for her too :flower:

Oh man he lost his job over his ankle? Thats rough :( DH has gone through so many jobs but never been fired or quit they've all just run out of work. Oh wait thats not true he was fired from one job after two weeks for asking the boss if he could work with someone other than the horrible woman he had to work with and it turned out the boss was sleeping with her.

Job is still going strong :) had a $945 cheque last week and this week will be over $1000 and our budget amount is $520 (not paying off any debt though). :dance:

Oh Leopard, I'm sorry about dh's job. And hope you and little one are feeling better soon.

NDH, yah on work for your dh, thats fabulous!

Please pray. Im at hospital Saranna had a seizure.

Thanks for the prayers Melissa. She's completely fine and only had one isolated seizure and has otherwise been completely normal all day, but we could use continued prayers over the next weeks as she has some tests done. It's most likely that it was completely "normal" baby behaviour that she'll grow out of as actual seizure disorders in infants are extremely uncommon. And I'm so grateful that mom happened to be on her way over anyway so she was able to sit with me at the hospital all afternoon.

Just got back from the hospital. I have a severe chest infection. So penicillin, antibiotics and lots of ventolin.

We were hospital buddies today. Get better soon :hugs:

NDH, prayers said. I'm glad everything turned out ok.

Hope you're feeling better soon Leopard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->