Any Christians Wanna Chat?

I've been praying for Ciana for a couple of days now. Praying she pulls through.

blessed i will defo be praying that is just awful news.

Leopard dont pay any attention to me lol, i feel much more able to cope today, i was just really tired yesterday so please excuse my moaning haha. I wouldnt pump yet as i dont want to take the chance of baby getting confused.

3boys- that's actually a bit of a wives tale. They don't get confused they get lazy lol. And you're alright, we all have days like that.

Blessed, I don't know her but I will definitely be praying.

well confused/lazy i just dont want to risk it especially as its finally working out even if it is my 5th attempt. :haha:

I don't blame you Tricia. We were going to wait til 6 weeks to introduce a bottle to avoid nipple confusion/laziness, but then when we got to 6 weeks things were going so well as they were we haven't bothered trying to give her expressed milk. It would be nice once in a while (like today when she screamed nonstop for hours) to just leave her with mom for a couple hours and get a bit of a break, but I love it.

True :) Though you know if you express you can use a SNS right?

just googled it but im confused, how would that help me? sorry for sounding dumb lol

just googled it but im confused, how would that help me? sorry for sounding dumb lol

Oh right :dohh: I had a blonde moment. Don't mind me, wedding is on saturday lol. It would help prevent confusion haha. Oh you could put it on Dh :rofl:

Oh you could put it on Dh :rofl:

Priceless! :rofl:

Your wedding is this weekend? Congrats! You're forgiven as both baby brain and bride brain are bad enough on their own. I imagine both at once is particularly bad :haha:

putting it on hubby would be a funny sight haha hope you have a lovely day on sat! nat im not sure if i will ever express, it seems like alot of hard work especially when im always at home and your right it is such a lovely experience. x x

OIC 3boys, good luck with the assessment.

Do you Ladies use pillows on your lap while nursing? It helps to get baby at the right height.

Prayers going out for divinebeauty and her family!

yes i love my bfing pillow, i find it hard to feed him without it and usually end up sore.

definitely have my bf boppy pillow! a very dear friend from church (whom i absolutely love!) gave me a ton of stuff and my boppy was one of those things. she has 4 kids and her last was a boy, so as he grows out of clothes she gives them all to us. we havent had to buy new clothes for nathon at all! and she gave me a ton of bf supplies, such a blessing :cloud9: except in bed, i use my pillow with every feed:thumbup:

i still havent mastered a good latch lying down cant wait for that, i imagine it makes life so much easier.

I'm thinking of going back to church, but all the local ones are so patronising :(

leopard- i hope you find a good one! and congrats on your wedding this weekend :wedding::bunny:

It took a couple weeks to master (ie be able to use both boobs without needing my phone for light) and i didnt start trying til she was 5/6 weeks old but its made our nights SO much better. She can feed 3-4 times a night (usually twice) and since neither of us fully wakes we all get a good nights sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->