Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Well im glad she's ok but its horrible when people lie for attention :(

thats the thing with the internet its so easy to fake it and people who for whatever reason need attention and to feel like people care will go to all kinds of lenghts and tell all kinds of lies to get that attention

Well I have known of others who have created online personas and they become totally different people. On another forum I used to moderate it took us nearly two years to realize one of the male moderators was actually a woman. (In fairness it was a forum created around a game and her character was a male and everyone just assumed...and she never bothered correcting us). This is pretty extreme though.

i saw that this morning too. i will say a prayer for her to get saved and repent. and of course for all the people she has hurt to get some comfort and to forgive her. compassion is stronger than anger and has a better purpose i find

Who found out she was faking it? How did they find out? And it was Two years!? I'm curious as to what they story is..

im shocked although it was only yesterday i was wondering how people knew she was so sick cos if i died in the morning you guys would never know no one would ever think to update an internet forum.

DHs nana has passed away :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I'll be praying for the family.

so sorry NDH will keep your DH and family in my prayers

sorry to hear natalie :cry: will be praying for your family

xpecta- i was wondering too. i was on the thread before it moved and supposedly there was someone on here that was a friend in real life who was posting and updating from her husband. i'm not sure how they found out it was fake though

I ended up searching "DivineBeauty" and found the thread and read up on it.

xpecta- i havent applied for access in girls sanctuary. do you know how they found out she lied?

I pm,d blessed so we dont keep bringing up so much negativity on this thread :flower:

thanks so much hun, how are you and DH doing?? i hope you both have some peace :hugs:

hope everyone is well this easter.
We had a lovely Good Friday spending the day as a family doing the "Walk of Witness" which is the combined local churches including our own getting together for a little march from one church to the next and then down the local high street and we stop outside it on the high street and have an outdoor service , its lovely and a great lead in to some street evangelism and interest from the community. then today we have just been around the house apart from a short trip out to get a present for a party we are going to on Monday for a friends little boy.,
Ive made the tomb rolls for breakfast and counted the easter eggs , didnt get a chance to make some chocolate crosses but will make sure I do it next year. and we are heading off to Chruch in the morning for a lovely Easter Sunday service and 2 baptisms then possibly lunch out with friends and a trip to the park in the afternoon

That sounds lovely Lynn :) how do you make tomb rolls? Are they just like a cream puff (minus the cream ofc) that goes hollow inside when baked?

I just use bread dough and wrap it around marshmallows it goes hollow when baked and leaves a nice sticky syrup inside the roll, gotta make sure they are sealed well on the bottom though else they leak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->