• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Thank you 3boys :) I saw that on a blog somewhere and just had to have it! LOL. I have a quilting blog, and try to do some sort of sewing everyday.

I'm glad you all have boppys. I have some fabric to make one with. I better get it done!!

Congrats Courtney!

:happydance: It's so exciting hehehehe.

This is me and my photographer having a drink at the reception:
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552026_3545239588990_1212511400_3569196_2073985379_n.jpg

congrats hunni,

i dont have a boppy but my babies out grow them within 2 months anyway so i tend to make do with a couple of normal pillows in the meantime lol
I do have a sewing project though i have to turn a pair of "short short denim shorts" of Celina's into a Denim skirt using some extra denim from some of Mikes older pairs of jeans

Congratulations Courtney!! That's wonderful news!!

Hey blessed and Tricia - how is breastfeeding going for you too? Still going ok?

Wednesday is Saranna's follow up from her eeg. As we weren't called with results I know its good news but not sure if the doctor will want further testing or not.

Hey, what's wrong with Saranna? I haven't been on in so long and can't remember...

Also, how is Divinebeauty doing? Any word on that yet?

She is stable, the swelling and bacteria is going down :)

She had a seizure a while ago. But has been fine since so she is more than likely perfectly healthy.

Hpy to hear divinebeauty is stable :)

I'm so glad to hear that things are going better for her! Will keep praying!

Also that's so scary that Saranna had a seizure!! I'm glad she's been fine! I hope it was just a one time thing!

natalie- the BF is going so wonderful! im starting to pump a couple ounces in the morning now so DH can feed him a bottle while im in the shower in the evenings. im really loving all the weight i have lost already and im getting more confident about feeding in public. im very modest with my body, but im getting very good at keeping covered while i get him eating so i can go out more often. how are you hun??

hey guys im glad everyone is well and that lady is improving. NDH i hope and pray the results are clear. Breastfeeding is going well but i still cant bring myself to feed him in public. The only positions that work for us at the moment probably cos im so big chested and hes still so small are the cross cradle and football hold and neither are easy to do discreetly which does make life a little hard. I generally dont leave the house except to go to church and when im there i end up sitting on my own in a side room for most of the service. I hope it gets easier to feed him discreetly soon. x x

I am disgusted, and slowly losing my faith in humanity. All fake. fake fake fake.

What's wrong Courtney?

Melssa and Tricia i'm so pleased its going well for you :) im doing way more public nursing than i ever thought I would. I do cover up in mixed company, but if its just women I don't look for a blanket. Not going to leave my boobs hanging out of course, im still modest about it, but don't feel the need to be discreet.

All's well at the dr today. We're both happy to leave things as they are unless she has another one as further testing will require general an anaesthetic and a trip to Sydney and too much radiation. She's dropped from 75th to 50th percentile for her weight though but not a concern.

Mariciana (Divinebeauty) all fake fake fake. FAKE.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"