Any Christians Wanna Chat?

hey hun!!! im great, how are you??

i was wondering if anyone was gonna come back on here. bf has been such a long road for me. its finally getting better. :flower:

mason is doing fab but is little. he lost a lot of weight in the beginning and is now putting it back on. he goes back in for a check up next monday and im curious to see how he is doing.

I'm also good thankfully bf ing hasn't been too DJ in difficult and Jacob has gained well.. I can't n
Believe Jacob will be 5 months next week.

i know AJ is nearly 7 months its gone so quickly

Sara will be 6 months on Sunday. It doesn't seem possible.

its so crazy how big they are :cloud9:

mason is 4 months old today:D

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi and see how you're all doing! I miss chatting with you ladies!

hey hun!! how are you and your family???

love the avi- soooo adorable :cloud9:

Hey! We're good :) Started a home business, so that's fun. Elianna Joy is now 7 months old. I love that picture too, but I need a new one. She was only 2 months old there :)

Wow she had so much hair for a 2 month old!

Glad this thread has been revived, I've missed chatting with other Christian mommies.

Me too! I miss you guys tons! And she was born with a FULL head of hair! Its just gotten longer and lighter :)

We're going camping this weekend, leaving in the morning. It's our first time camping with Sara. Please pray for safety travelling for us as we're going to a rather remote location and taking our old beater on unpaved roads. And something always seems to happen to our cars on road trips :/

Oh that will be fun! We didn't get to go camping at all this summer. Oh well. Hopefully next summer when Joy is older.

Will be praying.

hope you have a great camping trip hun x

yay for camping! said a prayer for your safety and your car :flower:

so glad this thread is back up :D

Hey.

Just thought i'd join in. I've been a christian since i was 7. We go to a baptist church and really enjoy it. We are trying our best to bring our two up in a way that pleases God. I don't always find it easy but we have a lot of prayer backing us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->