Any Christians Wanna Chat?

welcome, we made the choice we are moving up to help at Compass Church its scary caus Mike hasnt receieved any response from his job applications and we dont have a house up there sorted yet but im sure Gods got it in control we both feel its a step of faith he wants us to take

Is that still in the UK?

Scary thing moving especially when you don't have a job in place but if you feel this is the move God wants you to make then i'm sure it will all work out.

Can people pray for my sister at the moment - her OH left her last year at the end of Oct. As it's coming up to the 1year anniversary of it she really isn't feeling too good, not helped by the fact that they agreed to do a 2 year separation before the divorce being put through but he's all of a sudden decided to file for divorce which is putting her in a bad position financially. Thanks.

hey RachA i will be praying for your sister x x

Welcome RachA! Always love having new people to talk to!

I'm sorry about your sister, that is So hard!! :(

course we will pray,

Yeah its in the Uk still its about 1hr 40 min from where we live now so not too bad really and good commuting links, we have put a holding deposit on a house so please pray that the checks all happen ok and we find the remaining finnace for the move itself

Welcome Reach. Praying for your sister.

Camping trip was great, Sara is a natural.

We *did* have tire issues on the way home... we sprung a leak :wacko:

But God is good and the others we went camping with but were not travelling home with saw us pulled way off the road (not due to leak but that's when we discovered it) and got in radio contact with us just before our two-way radio died and they helped us change our tire (spare is a real tire, again thank God) and followed us home.

And yesterday we found out we'll soon be a family of four! So blessings all around.

Thanks all. Things are all a bit of a nightmare at the moment - i have just spent 2 days going through a load of paperwork with my sister in relation to the 'mediation' that she is having to go through. A pretty harrowing experience and we've still not finished it! She has to meet with the mediation person 5 times (the first being next wed) and each time her husband will be there. From what i can gather they will be going through this paperwork and will each have the opportunity to disagree with what the other has written. I don't think it's going to be a great experience for my sister. But we do know that God is with us all in this and my sister will get there.

Thats very exciting news Nat :)

Hallo! I didn't even know about this section and happy that I did. I would love to chat.

LOOK AT US ON PAGE 100!!!! WHHHEEEWWW....Sorry....Had to get excited! :haha:

Also, Welcome Angelbaby, and NDH, That is SO fantastic!! I bet you're just thrilled!!

My little one just started crawling today, so now I'm in panic mode trying to get my son to put his smaller toys away, and putting gates up all over!

Also, RachA, I'm sorry to hear about your Sister! God will protect her! Do you mind if I ask, is she a Christian?

Xpecta its a mad dash when the littlest ones start moving isnt it lol, AJ can climb the stairs so we have to be really careful now that he doesnt get out of the living room, dont know what im going to do at the new house with gates etc..

Really? He can climb stairs already?! That's crazy! Good for him though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->