Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Goodness! Saranna isn't even crawling yet!

i guess im just going to have to get a guard on the top of the stairs and the bottom and cope with not having them on rooms

Saranna isn't crawling yet? How old is she? We have a big cardboard box at the top of the stairs haha.

She's 9 1/2 months. She can get into crawling position from her tummy and from sitting, and she can get to her knees from sitting and does squats from sitting but if she wants something out of her reach she goes flat on her tummy and just stretches out as far as she can and if she can't reach it she gives up :haha:

my eldest 2 didnt do things as fast as AJ is doing them lol

Yeah, I think its something to do with the fact that she has an older sibling. Tobias didn't even crawl.

Yeah babies with older siblings do tend to do things quicker I've heard from many parents.

Hello, Hope i'm not causing a disturbance in the conversation but I'd love some prayers if possible? I'm Darcy a Christian. I'm married and have just had my first little boy. William, he was born at exactly 29 weeks and is very poorly in hospital with a long journey a head of him. It would be great to get to know some other Christians. I'll of course pray for others as well if they wish/need/want me too!

of course we will pray for you and your husband and yout little boy hun, big hugs too

Hiya Ladies :flower: I wasn't sure where else to post this so here seemed like the best place.

When I married DH 2.5 years ago I was not in a very good place with God and did not have a close relationship with Him. Since the birth of my son, my relationship with Him has gotten SO much closer. I wish I could put into words what my relationship with Him is like. That said, my DH is sadly not a believer which has definitely brought its own set of challenges into our marriage. I've been through so much and I've learned to trust God every step of the way. I've always felt like family size should be determined by Him and I would love any child He blessed us with and would love to just be NTNP...letting Him direct us. That said, obviously my DH is not of the same beliefs. He wants MAYBE 3 kids, but does not want to start TTC #2 until 2015...while I would clearly like to start now. We're practicing NFP so it's not as if I'm on the pill or anything, but I feel preventing pregnancy goes against something deep within my heart that God is calling me for. I'm not sure if this will make sense to anyone else...but my heart feels completely torn and broken. I know out of respect for DH I need to wait and not pressure him (I've had friends tell me to just "accidently" let him get me pregnant), but I honestly feel God pulling at my heart with getting pregnant with our second baby. I know to trust in His timing and that no form of contraception, our timing, etc could ever get in the way of His will, but I feel so confused on what to do I suppose :(

Do you ladies have any advice? At the very least I was wondering if you could just say a little prayer that God puts peace into my heart no matter what I need to do.

I know your husband doesnt want to ttc but have you asked how he would feel if it happend by accident? after all you are married and love each other and yes each child brings its own finnaical commitment but what are his reasons for wanting to wait so long?

my children are close in age 2 20month age gaps and it works perfectly for us we are happy for God to bring us another baby in his timing and we always talked about having a few children with smallish age gaps because of advice ive had from a doctor about my back in the past but both the second and third babies happened by surprise for my husband though God had spoken to me about it

I know your husband doesnt want to ttc but have you asked how he would feel if it happend by accident? after all you are married and love each other and yes each child brings its own finnaical commitment but what are his reasons for wanting to wait so long?

my children are close in age 2 20month age gaps and it works perfectly for us we are happy for God to bring us another baby in his timing and we always talked about having a few children with smallish age gaps because of advice ive had from a doctor about my back in the past but both the second and third babies happened by surprise for my husband though God had spoken to me about it

Thanks for the reply :flower:

We have talked about it and he said at first he would be a little stressed out, but then said that he knows we would be ok financially so once that initial surprise set in he would be very ok with it. I guess that's also what confuses me at times...he'd be happy with another one right now, but can't give me a very good reason (imo) to wait :( Bleh!

That can be really stressful for you. Its so hard when couple kinda disagree on having another baby. But basically when it all comes down to it, Trust God to build your family. He has every one of your special little one planned out already. And just pray pray pray! Good always comes of prayer!

I'm sorry you have to wait. Waiting can be hard, but you're strong enough to do it :)

I understand the urge to want another baby believe me hun, but the bible clearly states that we are to be in submission to our husbands whether they are believers or not and by our godly conduct they can be saved. I think all you can do in this situation is pray for 1. your husbands salvation and 2. he changes his mind about children. It would never be Gods will for us to be deceptive. And being deceitful could be the start of serious problems in your marriage. Praying for you hun. x x

Hey all can I ask for a selfish prayer? We live in a tiny two bedroom flat and especially now with another baby on the way I've been anxious to move somewhere bigger. I miss having a bathtub and eating at a table (especially now that Sara can climb onto the couch and steal food from my plate lol). I'd especially love something with 3 bedrooms to be able to have a combined sewing room/play room.

Anyway long story short, the house next door to my parents is a rental and the current tenants have mentioned they'll be moving soon but the place isn't listed yet or anything. My mom knows the owner and after discussing it with us approached her about the possibility of renting it privately to us for reduced rent (we'd save them property management fees of about $40/week and lawn maintenance fees by doing the yard work but hope they might be willing to rent it to us for $250-260/week where its probably being rented for $350/week, of which they'll get less than $300)

Mom knows there's no mortgage and they've had a few bad tenants in the past so is hopeful they might agree to it to get someone reliable living there. Anyway mom approached them today and they're considering it and at least didn't outright say no. So I'd appreciate prayers that they might agree in our favour, if its the Lord's will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->