Any Christians Wanna Chat?

i dont think thats selfish at all hun! the Lord is growing your family. i think that is a great prayer :hugs: we will be praying :flower:

Its looking promising. She already called my parents back with more questions/ideas. Mom told them that the highest we can consider is $270 which unfortunately means no room for negotiation and is more than we'd like to pay but the house is waaay out of our price range normally and well worth it if she agrees to $270.

i soooo hope you get it! :happydance: if you have to go to 270 God will provide a way to afford it. we outgrew our old place when we were expecting nathon. we bought our first home 2 yrs ago now, and i could fit 10 or 15 more kids here lol. you will really appreciate the extra space. and a yard is such a blessing with the LO's

oh i'll be praying hun, God has just provided us with a wonderful house I know he can do the same for you and that he will do

We didn't get it :( its hard not to feel bummed. Looks like we'll be a soon to be family of 4 living in 650square feet for a while yet.

oh im sorry hun, I pray that God has something even better for you x x

:cry: im so sorry hun! it would have been such a great deal and by your mom too. God must have something better in store for you!

it probably wont make you feel any better but.... when DH and i were praying and looking for a home to buy we looked in literally 4 different cities to find the perfect one for us. we saw some really great ones, but got our heart set on one and the rest didnt compare in our head. we came to the house we have now and didnt pay much attention cuz we really wanted the other one. it seemed like there was one problem after another with the one we wanted. we would have had to do a ton of work. then one day there was a really bad hail storm. it had poked holes in the roof of the other house and there was the possibility of mold in the attic. we decided to look over our list and revisited a few. when we came back to our home now we both fell in love with it. now when i sit here in my new home im so glad God sent that hail, even though i was really upset at the time. our home is set up exactly how i wanted and is even much bigger than the other one. God always knows whats best for us :hugs:

Sorry about not getting that place! That's so hard! But Like all the others said, something better will come!

How are you feeling having a pregnancy and an infant? Is it difficult?

Not so far as I've had an easy pregnancy so far.

That's Really nice! I'm wondering because I feel like God is telling me that He wants me to have another baby. At first I was super excited, but now I'm going "What?!" haha. I mean, His will be done! But at the same time I'm questioning whether I'm hearing Him correctly, you know?

We've just decided to give full control of our fertility over to God. If He wants us to have more children then we will in His time.

Yeah, I know a few people who do that. And to a certain extent I do as well... I just don't feel ready though. I think He told me how many children I will have, but I just didn't think they would come this fast.

my OH is struggling with the concept of God being in charge of our child production and letting go of the control of using condoms or other forms of bc

well the way my husband and i see it is that God is sovereign so you can never have a baby he didnt want you to have and the bible repeatedly tells us that babies are a blessing for God so why would I want to prevent a blessing? the bible also tells us that God is in control of opening and closing wombs so giving him control does not mean I will have a baby every 9 months lol. Between my second and third son there is 3 years and I am aware of people who gave control to God and never had another baby. We need to focus on a biblical view of children and not a worldly view. The world will have us think of children as a drain on time, money etc. etc. but if God blesses me with another baby i can relax in the knowledge that he will provide for that child. This is just my view on things. x x

Yeah, I really believe that. And I'm fairly certain that He already gave me the number of Children I'm going to have. My concern was just "Am I hearing Him right?"

Thank you guys for your replies. They've given me comfort!

So can you just help me feel confident that I'm hearing Him right?

Here's the story:

I was at a healing conference, and out of no where I was thinking of having twins, and I declared out loud "I WILL carry twins one day." I've always wanted Identical twins. Always. No idea why.

So anyways, later that night, someone on the healing rooms got very sparked and said that God wanted to heal someone's reproductive oragans. He was so pumped that he just yelled it out and asked if anyone needed this. I stuck up my hand and he came and prayed for me. (Later I was told that this man has never been so sparked to pray for something before.)

So after that I started getting cramps, so more people prayed for me and one of them got a vision of all my body parts in a whirlwind and God told him that they were being re aligned and were going to start working natrually.

So I was all pumped and when I got home I told Billy about it. He was excited too. The next morning, I was making breakfast and we were going to head off to Church. As I was making breakfast, out of no where I said to Billy, "I want to have another baby. A boy. Like now. So that he can be closer to Tobias' age." Billy kind of looked at me, then said "Okay." I replied "Really? You're good with that?" Then we discussed about how we want Tobias to have a brother, and how it would be nice for him to have that. (Tobias is nearly 5, so I don't want them to be too far apart)

So we go to Church and I was volunteering in the Nursery that morning, and a woman brought her 4 month old baby boy. I asked to hold him, so she passed him over. Then she just started me right in the face, with a kind of smile and said "You want another baby, don't you? You want a boy!"

I didn't know what to say...I was shocked!

So later I asked someone who I really trust what they thought of it, and she knows the girl who said that and verified that she has the prophetic gift. She then told me that when we have the initial thought, and someone then says something, that's confirmation.

So what do you guys think? Your input is very important to me.

I would just pray about it with your husband and rest in the knowledge that you cant have a baby that God doesnt want you to have. Its impossible! oh and watch this video its pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-9D4DY-xE&feature=share&list=UUNpDAfxk-4rv4rDdAfxqBdA

awesome xpecta!!!! i got chills reading your story! :flower:

i agree with tricia completely. thats the way DH and i live.

i think God has already told you what to do. dont let the devil use doubt to make you waiver in His command for your life. God says His sheep hear His voice.:)

That's true, but I've been wrong in hearing it before. So I just wanted to double check. Plus, I know His will be done, and that He knows what's best for us and the plans He has for us, but it just seems too soon for me you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->