Any Christians Wanna Chat?

here is where i see an issue. i could be wrong, but it seems like you look at having a baby as something you decide. please forgive me if im seeing that wrong. Gods Word says only He creates life. only He knits together a person. and only He opens the womb. matthew 3:9 says God can create children from stones. He doesnt need us thinking we are the ones who create life, or even decide when its time for life to be created. each persons days were layed out before time began, by God- not us. i used to look at things the way the world did, like i had the power to create or deny life. i was worshipping the god of science and also worshipping my self and my desires, without even realizing it! this is not like building a house with our own plans and our own hands. God is the only one who creates life, and He shares His glory with no one. He has a plan and purpose for each life and knows each person before He ever places them in the womb. i had to repent of my desire to decide when i would trust God for a child and when i would shut off His flow of blessings in the form of children. and then i had to lay down my body and my fertility at His feet and honor Him with my faith that He was in control and i could fully trust Him to equip me with whatever i needed to bring each child to Him. whether that be patience, love, self control... and even money and food... God will provide when we have faith.

when we deny Him our faith to trust Him with our body we are saying to God that we know better than Him whats best for us. we are being led by fear of the future. this is called foreboding. God never says we should worry about our future. in fact He says quite the opposite. but, we say what about money, a bigger house, time, etc... its silly to think the creator of the universe cant provide these things. when we look at them first, we are boldly telling God the things we see are bigger than Him! not me, not anymore. faith is believing before we see things change. He doesnt give us more so we decide to trust Him, we trust Him and He provides what we need. the world is backwards.

we know too much about reproduction nowadays and it decreases our faith in Him. the devil wants to stop life and has made sure that we know exactly how to do that. God is gentle and wont make us choose life. we can choose to push His hands away and say, "no thanks Lord, im not ready yet." i believe this grieves Him. these children are people who can bring light into the world and bring Him glory, thats what we are here for... to glorify Him. not to make our lives cushy and controlled. there is a spiritual battle going on and His children bring the light of Jesus to the lost. these children are Gods army in the battle!!!

the world doesnt see children as what they are, the biggest blessing! if God came to you and said, "I want to bless you with a million dollars," would you turn that away??? of course not! yet, we are deciding to turn away blessings of an eternal life all the time. this isnt only true with people who have abortions. its also true when we deny Him to even create life in the first place. and that million dollars will never come to heaven with you, yet your children will. and hopefully they will bring many more with them! thats what life is about.

i hope i didnt offend anyone. sometimes i have to write this stuff to remind myself that my life is meant to glorify God and not myself. my life is a breath. im not worthy of His Kingdom, yet He chose me anyway. so i want my life to be a sacrifice to Him. even if that means its not easy or the exact way i planned things.

That was a lot that you had to get off your chest. I do appreciate you saying it, however, I know that its not in my control at all. I know that He's the only one that can bring life. I've just been confused as to if He's saying it or not. I'm trying to learn how to hear His voice, so I was looking for confirmation. If its what He wants, then I will obey.

Thank you guys for talking with me.

That was a lot that you had to get off your chest. I do appreciate you saying it, however, I know that its not in my control at all. I know that He's the only one that can bring life. I've just been confused as to if He's saying it or not. I'm trying to learn how to hear His voice, so I was looking for confirmation. If its what He wants, then I will obey.

Thank you guys for talking with me.

im sorry hun! :hugs:i wasnt trying to make you feel like i was getting something off my chest at you! im just saying you can be sure if you allow Him the opportunity to create a child from you, and you get pregnant then it was His will all along. if you dont get pregnant, then it was not. its not just a biological thing that happens, so we can be sure when a life is created that it was His will because He is the one who creates it. i hope that makes sense? i was just sharing what God has told me on the subject and how He has changed my heart on it.

if you feel He is speaking to you, all you can do is obey immediately. step out in faith and you will see soon enough if you were hearing from Him. no one else can really answer that for you. if we arent hearing from Him, He can fix any mistakes we make when we thought we were. He can work out all things for good, even when we miss Him. <3

Oh no worries. I'm not upset. I'm so glad I have people to talk to!! But yeah, I agree with everything. I know that no child can be made without Him. I guess I'll just be steppin gout in Faith and hopefully He will change me into the person that I need to be in order to have another child so soon.

Melissa what you said there was perfect i just need to pray my husband realises this and chooses to release his control over our childbearing

Yeah that's all you can do Lynn. And if he doesn't then that's between him and God and your conscience is clear :hugs:

Melissa what you said there was perfect i just need to pray my husband realises this and chooses to release his control over our childbearing

amen! when God first told me this i was about to have my tubes tied. i already had 5 kids. (i always wanted 5 and felt God had granted me my prayer). i told my DH i wanted to have it done and he agreed. i felt i should pray before and make sure he didnt want me to just use a contraceptive instead, and God changed my heart. it was an amazing but scary thing to hear. i told my DH and he didnt think i was hearing right lol. i told him i had already told God i would do what He wanted me to do and i was committed to it. of course, we cant control our husbands so i said if he wanted to use some form of control i would not stop him. i asked him to pray though and he did.

within a week we received a video from some dear friends that they had made called 'children are a blessing'. it was a video of the exact thing God was telling me!!! i knew then i was walking in His will and it changed my DH's heart too. we researched what the bible said about children and asked God to guide us and add faith to what He was asking us to do. it has been rough at times, especially enduring what the world thinks and tells us. but God did promise us persecution for following Him instead of the world didnt He! (oh and i found out we were pregnant with #6 shortly after :haha:)

my DH has been happy to have any babies God will give us, but recently came to a new level and is even excited to have more. im so amazed at God!!! our fertility is for a short season and when i look back i want to know i honored my God completely with it.

you just keep praying for your DH and with Him about it and let God do what He does best- change hearts for His glory! God will never lead a husband and wife in two directions. He is the reason you two are actually one. :D

pitakat thank u!

I wonder could i change my name, 3 boys doesnt really suit anymore lol

Post in the forum help and testing section for a name change. They won't always do it but under circumstances of a name no longer being applicable they often do.

Oh I didn't even know you could change your name on here, very nice that they will do it in certain circumstances.

Well hello ladies! Long time no chat! How have you all been?

I was just thinking about this thread last night!!!! how are you hun??? congrats I see are in order :cloud9: how are you feeling and when is the due date?

Thanks for reviving this thread :)

Congratulations xpecta :)

Thank you both! And congrats to both of you as well!!! I'm so happy for you ladies!

NDH, how is being a mom of two?

I'm feeling okay... Pretty weepy this time around. Suffering from food aversions as well, that's never fun!

I'm due on my daughter's Second birthday - February 24th. Exciting and unexpected!

How are you feeling?

how lovely to see this thread again, congrats xpecta x

Oh thank you! Same goes to you, even though it seems way overdue!! Haha

Its full on but we're doing ok :)

How exciting to.be due on Elianna's birthday. I know.several people who had babies due two years apart down to the day. But none of the ones I know have shared a birthday yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->