Any CM experts out there? I have a question....

AmysU4ea

Reaction score
TMI warning of course.... Lol!

So, I read that EWCM forms into a ball if it's in water.... I just used the bathroom and had a ton of balled up CM in the toilet... Does this mean it is EWCM? Or does all kinda of CM ball up like this in water?

I'm unsure about the water thing, I was told the best way to check is to get some in the TP and use a cotton bud, if you can stretch it into a string with the cotton bud it's ewcm. Mine looks (OK, this is pretty gross....) like clear snot!

Not sure about that, my CM doesn't seem to fall into the toilet. Could you scoop some off your cervix and pop it into some water?

For me it was usually pretty obvious it was EWCM as I felt slimy, and it would stretch very far between my fingers (up to 6 inches!).

ewcm will ball up if you put it in water so yes its possible. and incase you're wondering semen will dissolve.

I learned that trick for checking mucus after :sex: the next day

I'm still only on CD10, so, when I saw it all balled up in the toilet I remembered what I read about EWCM, but I don't think I would be having it this early in my cycle.... I checked my cervix and it seems creamy, not EW..... Hmmmm.... So, I guess creamy would ball up also?

I'm still only on CD10, so, when I saw it all balled up in the toilet I remembered what I read about EWCM, but I don't think I would be having it this early in my cycle.... I checked my cervix and it seems creamy, not EW..... Hmmmm.... So, I guess creamy would ball up also?

that I do not know. :dohh: sorry

I have EWCM from days 10-14, sometimes for a whole week. I know I O on the last day of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->