Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Ouch! Getting cracks in the joins of my lips... this happens every pg so is a good sign. I always thought it was dehydration and a defieciency of Vitamin B but I am sucking those lozenges. Does anyone else get this?

The past few days my lips have been really dry and they've cracked. I didn't even think that this could be a pregnancy symptom, thought it was just because I've been feeling dehydrated through the night. I shall add it to my list of possible symptoms. :S

Scan went well, saw the heartbeat :) :cloud9:

*tentatively pokes head round door*

Hi ladies, can I come in? I found out at the weekend that I am pregnant with no 2 ... and getting darker lines today. :) I think I am due 25th or 26th December! I seriously thought my due date would be January lol ... I already have one holiday baby as my son was born at the end of August. We love December though - our wedding anniversary is the 22nd so this is super exciting!

So, can I settle in and join you ladies for the ride?

Hiya hun! I'm 4 weeks today too! So exciting! I love your avatar piccy, what a cutie your little man is :cloud9:

Hi everyone I would like to join! I am due 12/16 :)

Ouch! Getting cracks in the joins of my lips... this happens every pg so is a good sign. I always thought it was dehydration and a defieciency of Vitamin B but I am sucking those lozenges. Does anyone else get this?

The past few days my lips have been really dry and they've cracked. I didn't even think that this could be a pregnancy symptom, thought it was just because I've been feeling dehydrated through the night. I shall add it to my list of possible symptoms. :S

Same here! I usually have dried lips anyways because my skin is very sensitive to the sun. But the past few days have been really bad.

5 weeks preggy and I feel like I should have only found out today I was pregnant! Suddenly like I said before cracked corners of lips, hungry, peeing unbelievably and my pants feel like they are pushing on my bladder every time I sit down! :haha:

:hi: Kaygeebee & Lulu :) Wow lots of Decmeber babies - you have started an awesome thread Clara :flower:

I LOVE this thread, I was on one with my daughter, its a parenting thread now and its so lovely to go through it all with other women at the same stage. x x x

So happy for you! :D

Edited to add: Also I've been finding it interesting to make a note of my new symptoms as I notice them. I have a couple grouped in Wks 4-5 and even more for Wks 6-7. It's another way of making me stay sane, tracking my changes and trying to see if a part of me is just making them up or "hyper noticing" *shrugs*

ooooooh I am so angry at the moment. Sorry ladies need to rant!
So I just went to a birthday party for one on my son's friends had planned to stay but my 2.5 year old son was performing so came home. A so called friend there who knows of my pgy, came up to me and said how are you - which I replied to fine thanks. She said "I see you are drinking powerade that is not good for you. To which I responded it is fine I would rather not get dehydrated and can't drink water first thing in the morning - still trying to be discreet as ever with others around us. She said oh no it is full of sugar and will make you blow out and unless you are active you shouldn't drink it - she turned to one of the males and said aye James - it's full of sugar and they laughed! Arghhhh - makes me soooo angry!:growlmad:

So I just went to a birthday party for one on my son's friends had planned to stay but my 2.5 year old son was performing so came home. A so called friend there who knows of my pgy, came up to me and said how are you - which I replied to fine thanks. She said "I see you are drinking powerade that is not good for you. To which I responded it is fine I would rather not get dehydrated and can't drink water first thing in the morning - still trying to be discreet as ever with others around us. She said oh no it is full of sugar and will make you blow out and unless you are active you shouldn't drink it - she turned to one of the males and said aye James - it's full of sugar and they laughed! Arghhhh - makes me soooo angry!:growlmad:

Sounds like another b*tchy woman thing that I can't understand. I've tried for a while to remove irritating people like this from my life, nobody needs the hassle. I learnt that sarcasm and a sharp wit can arm against annoying women like this in the future. I would have responded with something like 'Well we can't all survive purely on sucking the souls from innocents as you choose to" :)

holy moly, salt and vinegar chips are soooo good!!

How amazing!!!! That moment is like no other in the world!! I bet your little bean is just beautiful :flower:

*tentatively pokes head round door*

Hi ladies, can I come in? I found out at the weekend that I am pregnant with no 2 ... and getting darker lines today. :) I think I am due 25th or 26th December! I seriously thought my due date would be January lol ... I already have one holiday baby as my son was born at the end of August. We love December though - our wedding anniversary is the 22nd so this is super exciting!

So, can I settle in and join you ladies for the ride?

OF COURSE!!! Welcome to the thread!!! I will update the front page right now!! How exciting to be due CHRISTMAS DAY - now who could ever top that Christmas gift?! Make sure to keep us all updated with how you are :flower: Any symptoms??

Hi everyone I would like to join! I am due 12/16 :)
Welcome to the thread!!! Congratulations on your new little bean!! :happydance: I bet you are on cloud nine, I know I am - the only thing I think about all day long is this new little baby!!
I will update the front page with your name and EDD right away :flower:
5 weeks preggy and I feel like I should have only found out today I was pregnant! Suddenly like I said before cracked corners of lips, hungry, peeing unbelievably and my pants feel like they are pushing on my bladder every time I sit down! :haha:

Aren't symptoms a wonderful, yet sometimes annoying, confirmation of our new little miracles! It's sad how we look forward to peeing all the time in the first few months!! :happydance:

:hi: Kaygeebee & Lulu :) Wow lots of Decmeber babies - you have started an awesome thread Clara :flower:

You ladies are the ones that made this thread awesome!! I am soo excited that we all get to go through our pregnancies together!! :flower::flower:

I LOVE this thread, I was on one with my daughter, its a parenting thread now and its so lovely to go through it all with other women at the same stage. x x x

I LOVE this thread too!! I look so forward to reading all your posts ladies!!
Wooohoooo WE'RE ALL PREGNANT :happydance::happydance: (just thought i'd let that out!)

I just found out I'm due December 29th!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance::happydance: Welcome to the thread, I will update the front page with your name and EDD right away!! Can't wait to see all your updates as the weeks go by :flower: Feel free to brag, rant, ask questions, or all of the above - we are all here for eachother!!

How inconsiderate!! I can't blame you, I would be ranting away as well!!! I would pull her aside the next time you have the opportunity and let her know how much you value her friendship and how you need her to value your friendship by respecting your pregnancy news. She should be honored that you told her and not obuse the information!!! :growlmad:

holy moly, salt and vinegar chips are soooo good!!

Oh they are soooo addicting, aren't they?!? You just made me hungry, which probably means my husband will be on his way to the corner store sometime soon to grab me a bag!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->