Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Just a question!

I am having a crazy amount of urinating going on. Nothing like my last pregnancy late last year. Could this mean my HcG is higher than my last time 'round? This is out of control. I know I don't have any infection for sure but I swear, I get out of the bathroom and sit down. 10 minutes later, I get the urge!

What gives? I am hoping that my HcG is crazy up there : ))) Don't know why else, this is so different at only 4+2 weeks...

Just a question!

I am having a crazy amount of urinating going on. Nothing like my last pregnancy late last year. Could this mean my HcG is higher than my last time 'round? This is out of control. I know I don't have any infection for sure but I swear, I get out of the bathroom and sit down. 10 minutes later, I get the urge!

What gives? I am hoping that my HcG is crazy up there : ))) Don't know why else, this is so different at only 4+2 weeks...

Crazy urination is a GREAT symptom for two reasons (in my book):
#1 you're definitely pregnant :happydance::happydance:
#2 you're keeping yourself hydrated which many pregnant women forget to do!! :blush:

I'm not sure if higher HCG could cause this...any ladies out there in the medical field?? I'd like to know the answer too!
Though, I did a little "googling" and for the most part it said that excessive urination is a sign that the uterus is expanding and coming within proxemity to the bladder! So since this is not your first pregnancy your uterus may be expanding a bit faster this time around...I know mine is!!!! I wouldn't worry about a thing, unless is starts burning, itching, etc...

God I love this thread, so much positivity and happiness... seems some of the first tri is full of worry and doubt, can't handle that stuff right now!

The clinic called today and switched my appt from Wednesday to Friday. Which means my blood draws will be Friday and Monday... BOO!! On the flip side, I may be able to get in for an ultrasound next week instead of having to wait. Not sure I even want one unless I can see that precious heartbeat though :)

OH was polishing his boots this morning, and I couldn't help but stand there taking in the lovely smell :cloud9:

I *may* be sniffing his work boot right now.... :blush:

this afternoon I have been soooooo moody! Had horrible period like cramping (not like labour), feeling slightly nauseas, fatigued and face feels very hot with an incredible increase in CM. I know I have had two others but man is this pregnancy different - I feel like a first timer all over again! :wacko:

I too have had cramps, I have a scan tommorow to check viability of pregnancy and I am freeking out

Hi Ladies, I am only 4wks 3days but apart from mild dull cramps i don't really feel pregnant, now and then boobs have weird feelings go thru them lol, but not sore to touch. Anyone else not feeling that preggers???

Hiya can i join this thread plzzzz im due on the 12/12/12 :D and if i actually have the baby on that day its the last time it can ever happen :D, anyone had there first midwife appointment yet ive got mine tomoz cant wait i think it will feel tht bit more real then :D xxxxxx

Hi Ladies, I am only 4wks 3days but apart from mild dull cramps i don't really feel pregnant, now and then boobs have weird feelings go thru them lol, but not sore to touch. Anyone else not feeling that preggers???

Hey jrlb32, I feel the exact same way. I'm only 4 weeks and 1 day but all I've had is cramping and it's driving me round the bend because it feels like my AF is on it's way. Left boob twinges here and there, but really nothing major. Just want to be sure as sure that everything is going well.

don't feel that pregnant either! Just extreme fatigue!

:flower:
God I love this thread, so much positivity and happiness... seems some of the first tri is full of worry and doubt, can't handle that stuff right now!

The clinic called today and switched my appt from Wednesday to Friday. Which means my blood draws will be Friday and Monday... BOO!! On the flip side, I may be able to get in for an ultrasound next week instead of having to wait. Not sure I even want one unless I can see that precious heartbeat though :)
Ohh that first scan is soooo exciting!!! I get so anxious sitting there in the waiting room the day of! My midwifes office called me yesterday asking me to come in NEXT WEEK for my scan instead of this week. Im a little bummed, but the later I get the scan the more of my baby I will get to see, so im trying to be patient (<-- this is not one of my best skills, haha)! Let us know how your appt goes :flower:

this afternoon I have been soooooo moody! Had horrible period like cramping (not like labour), feeling slightly nauseas, fatigued and face feels very hot with an incredible increase in CM. I know I have had two others but man is this pregnancy different - I feel like a first timer all over again! :wacko:
I've had an increase in CM as well the past few days! From what I remember of my last pregnancies its completely normal because this is around the time our mucous plugs should be forming, and those are DEFINITELY a good thing!! As far as the moodiness, unfortunately I think that is normal as well, BUT you have ALL of us on here that are here for you when you need someoone to listen...rants are a good thing in BNB world!! Let us know if you start feeling better, or worse.

OH and I saw my midwife the other day for a quick pop in visit for my cramping...it seems to have gotten a bit worse. She checked me over, checked my cervix position and said "completely normal" especially in the first 4 to 8 weeks. Please, please try not to worry yourself!! I'm sure you precious little been is just trying to get comfy inside mommy :flower:
I too have had cramps, I have a scan tommorow to check viability of pregnancy and I am freeking out
Take a deep breath...I would be nervous if I were you too, so your feelings are completely understandable, BUT the good news is you get to see your little beans heart fluttering away AND you are a bit farther along then some of us so you may even get to see your precious baby moving around :happydance: Please keep up updated, we are here to talk to!

Hi all :wave:
My due date is around the 19th
:hi: Kita!! Welcome to the thread!!! You must be on cloud nine right now with excitement, I know we all are!! How are you feeling? :flower:

I will add your name and EDD to our growing front page right away!!
With my 3rd baby I didn't feel pregnant at all, I was sick with worry for my little guy, but my midwife reassured me that hormones have a funny away of affecting us sometimes and leaving us alone at others. My first scan with him was at 6 weeks 2 days and he was absolutely precious! Despite not having many symptoms at all I was growing a healthy baby boy with a strong heartbeat :flower: I heard an old wives tale that says girls cause more problems with nausea and "the ladies", so who knows maybe there is a little boy growing in there :winkwink:
Hiya can i join this thread plzzzz im due on the 12/12/12 :D and if i actually have the baby on that day its the last time it can ever happen :D, anyone had there first midwife appointment yet ive got mine tomoz cant wait i think it will feel tht bit more real then :D xxxxxx

:hi: Of course you can join our thread!!!! Congratulations and what a wonderful AND LUCKY due date :happydance: How are you feeling??
I've popped my head in a few times, but my first scan is next week! Are you having a scan tomorrow?! If so, how exciting!!! Seeing that little miracles heart beating for the first time is a feeling like non other in the world :flower: Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow :thumbup:

I will add your name and EDD to the front page right away!!

I haven't even scheduled an appointment.. with both my previous pregnancies they always told me to come in to when I was like 5 weeks for a scan. This is because my cycles are very long so they always think I'm like 12 weeks! So both times they said the couldn't see a baby and that I didn't have a viable pregnancy... well I have a daughter now so kiss my butt! haha, but I'm going to call in two weeks, that way I'll have a scan anywhere from 6-8 weeks and get to see heartbeat!

Well I made it to the office without being sick over my boss woohoo. No sickness at all this morning. However I have no just eaten lunch and its bubbling away not agreeing with me.... help!

FYI: I havent told my work get Im pregnant..... on another note........... 7 weeks today :)

Symptoms...... well I knew for sure at like 8dpo that I was pregnant even though I was getting bfn just from the 'let down reflex' type pains in my nipples (I bf ds for 27 months so it was an old familiar feeling!!) and the fact that my sense of smell changed completely - I can suddenly smell everything! That coupled with needing to pee ALL the time!
Still needing to pee all the time and I am now really bloated and have a lot of stretching type pains. They don't feel like AF cramps - I feel pregnant if that makes any sense?!
Just crossing fingers now that we make it safely through these early weeks.

I told work today - (only my boss) - just because I will need to be stepping out for a few appointments over the next few weeks, and if there are any issues I need to be able to just say x y or z has happenned - and not start from the start!

Can I join you ladies, found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again! Due around dec 26th eek! My son Eoin was born sleeping on dec20th last year, so am really nervous, don't think I could bare for it to happen again:cry:
Any my partner and me über excited bout this little one, already started to feel nauseas :( and tired.

Welcome Baby Bell, huge congratulations hun and I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: x x x

Not really got a lot of symptoms tbh i've had really sore nipples but changes from day to day like they aren't that bad today, have had no morning sickness but i've been extremely tired, no its just my booking in appointment tomoz god i wish i was having a scan i'm going to ask if i can have and early scan tho as i had some brown spotting at the begging which i have been told is very normal but you just want to put your mind at rest don't you. And woke up this morning and i've got thrush ooooo great i'm terrible for getting thrush anyway so watch me get it loads being pregnant xxxx

Can I join you ladies, found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again! Due around dec 26th eek! My son Eoin was born sleeping on dec20th last year, so am really nervous, don't think I could bare for it to happen again:cry:
Any my partner and me über excited bout this little one, already started to feel nauseas :( and tired.
Welcome to the thread Baby Bell!!! :hi: I am sooo excited for you and your partner, and am also very sorry for your loss last year:cry: We are all here for eachother on this thread, so let us know how you are doing over the weeks to come!! I will add your name and EDD on the front page :flower:
CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance:
Not really got a lot of symptoms tbh i've had really sore nipples but changes from day to day like they aren't that bad today, have had no morning sickness but i've been extremely tired, no its just my booking in appointment tomoz god i wish i was having a scan i'm going to ask if i can have and early scan tho as i had some brown spotting at the begging which i have been told is very normal but you just want to put your mind at rest don't you. And woke up this morning and i've got thrush ooooo great i'm terrible for getting thrush anyway so watch me get it loads being pregnant xxxx

Oh no! Thrush is no fun! I sometimes get tired around this time too, of course, im not sure if its the pregnancy or having 4 other children running around the house :haha: Try to snatch a nap when you can and treat yourself to some extra down time if you can find it to rest up for your little bean :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->