Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Hello ladies! I go to the doctor today for the first time to hear the heartbeat and also to see if we are carrying one or two babies!!! I am praying for a healthy baby, but God willing we will have two babies. I will keep everyone updated. So excited!

Is anyone nervous about twins??? Fraternal twins run really high on my father's side of the family and there is a set of twins on my mother's side as well. My third pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but baby B never developed beyond 5 weeks.

How would you ladies feel about mutiples?

We are hoping for twins! The nurse said I was possibly pregnant with twins, because we did IVF/ICSI and transferred two blastocysts. We will find out today.

Hello ladies! I go to the doctor today for the first time to hear the heartbeat and also to see if we are carrying one or two babies!!! I am praying for a healthy baby, but God willing we will have two babies. I will keep everyone updated. So excited!

Good luck!! My first scan is today as well!

Good luck!! My first scan is today as well!

Let us know how it goes! I go at 3:30 p.m. So in about 3 hours and 26 minutes from now:flower:

Thanks for the feedback about whether to tell a prospective employer ladies!

It's pretty much what I was thinking, that it's better to keep it shushed until they actually hire me!

Damn my guilt. :) I always have a niggling feeling to be honest. I just don't think it would help in this situation.

I have what may be a stupid question... I have a pregnancy app on my phone that says "week 5!" but I'm only 4w3d? I have the correct DD in there. So... am I technically in the 5th week even though I'm only 4 weeks? I just always assumed 4w-4w6d was week 4, and so on.

I have what may be a stupid question... I have a pregnancy app on my phone that says "week 5!" but I'm only 4w3d? I have the correct DD in there. So... am I technically in the 5th week even though I'm only 4 weeks? I just always assumed 4w-4w6d was week 4, and so on.

I have 3 Pregnancy apps and one of mine does that too. The other two don't. So I thought that was just their particular method. (Maybe it's the most scientific one, but not used because of misunderstandings?)

Yes, now that I'm looking at the other ones I have (I have three too!) the other two show week 4. What the hell.

Yes, now that I'm looking at the other ones I have (I have three too!) the other two show week 4. What the hell.

Out of curiosity, which ones do you have? I have two called "Pregnancy" One with the word "Free" and one with "Lite" and one called "My Baby" (Which is the one giving the different week)

They're all free ones at the moment. Don't think I could face paying for one until after my 12 week scan! I've already had a scare and deleted them once. :S

I have BabyBump, Happy Pregnancy, and I'm Expecting. The Happy Pregnancy is the one showing 5 weeks right now.

Honestly, I don't know why I need 3 apps, 2 books, plus my FF pregnancy page and three more books in my Barnes and Noble wish list. :rofl:

I had pregnancy apps last time and never used them, not going to bother this time and save the space for games LOL x x x

:D Since this is all new for me. I find staring at a computerized image of what my baby may look like very comforting. Plus I like to know exactly how far along I am. It's helping to make it seem more real. I'm still in shock I think. That's my main reason for joining on here, to help make this whole thing seem more real. :)

LOL! Sometimes I don't believe it either. I have my cb digi pic (the one that's my avatar on here) as my computer wallpaper as well as my phone wallpaper, a widget on the home screen that says how far along I am, 16 pictures on my phone of my positive tests... :haha:

I wish I had been a part of this forum when I was expectng my first, everyone is so helpful and there is a lot off stuff I know now that I wish I knew then, like baby wearing, BLW, what labour is really like (I honestly thought it was like on TV :rofl:)

Yeah, I'm finding it useful here! I only found it because most of the questions I was googling, the answers were already on here. I just like how positive everyone is. I need that at the moment. Trying to get used to the idea that this is actually going to happen. O_O

Edit: In my effort to make this seem real I spoke with a GP and actually asked him "If I was pregnant on Thursday, What are my chances of not being pregnant today? (Monday afterwards)", took 3 tests, took photo of tests to stare at and ask medical officials if I was reading it backwards or something. :p I also got a picture of my early scan just so I could stare at the little dot, trying to convince myself that this was real! So far, still in shock. : )

With my first I didn't get my head around it properly until he was in my arms :rofl: I was like "OMG its actually real now!"

Im feeling really bad again today. I have to fly tomorrow and get a train with my line manager (who i havent told yet). Going to be an interesting trip if i cant sort out this morning sickness! :(

GL for tomorrow and the m/s. I have started up a thread on First Trimester on morning sickness remedies - check it out. I hope some of that information will help on your journey. Put some peppermint essence on your wrist and smell it every time you feel queesy, someone else suggested Pomegranate Juice and soda water and sucking lemon wedges. :hugs:

Ouch! Getting cracks in the joins of my lips... this happens every pg so is a good sign. I always thought it was dehydration and a defieciency of Vitamin B but I am sucking those lozenges. Does anyone else get this? Just started to feel hungry this morning too lol - all comes at once... Welcome to all the new people too - there have been loads of posts since I checked lastnight lol.

No real symptoms here apart from my uterus feels weird which happened in my first 2 pregnancies (not the MC one), being hungry and I am spottier than a teen with acne :nope: My boobs also feel a teeny bit fuller too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->