Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Machybear-I promise I didn't forget about you!!! Do you know your EDD...i'd like to add it to the front page :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance:

Got my first meeting with the midwife tomorrow! I have no idea what she'll say or what I'm supposed to be doing in relation to it. I just hope she's nice! :S

Got my first meeting with the midwife tomorrow! I have no idea what she'll say or what I'm supposed to be doing in relation to it. I just hope she's nice! :S

How exciting :happydance:
Make sure to write down any questions you might have for her in a little notebook and take it with you!! I get soo excited with the first appointments that I forget about all the little details like QUESTIONS!!! I'm sure everything will go beautifully :flower: Let us know how it goes!

I still don't really feel pregnant. I have a touch of nausea, mostly when I'm too full or too warm. My bbs hurt, but they hurt so much during a normal cycle I'm somewhat used to it. I wonder when I will start to feel pregnant?

Now that I've said that I have the feeling about this time next week I'll be wishing I had kept my mouth shut :haha:

Hi I'm Melanie and my due date is 12/4/12! :)

Not really got a lot of symptoms tbh i've had really sore nipples but changes from day to day like they aren't that bad today, have had no morning sickness but i've been extremely tired, no its just my booking in appointment tomoz god i wish i was having a scan i'm going to ask if i can have and early scan tho as i had some brown spotting at the begging which i have been told is very normal but you just want to put your mind at rest don't you. And woke up this morning and i've got thrush ooooo great i'm terrible for getting thrush anyway so watch me get it loads being pregnant xxxx

that is no fun with the thrush! When i was in my 3rd trimester last time I suffered terrible thrush - the mw suggested in a bowl dilute some addple cider vinegar and apply it down there - it hurts like a burning rag but eased the itching and I told my self some pain is good pain means I am getting it in the right place LMAO! GL!

I think I just grew a cup size during the day... just took my bra off and my boobs are HUGE! way bigger than they were this morning.

I cant afford to keep buying new bras if im only wearing them for 3 weeks! grrrr...... haha.

Can I be added as well...My EDD is December 14th!

Decided I am going to slowly switch my daughter to cloth nappies, which means this baby will be in cloth too!!! Sooo excited!!!!

:hi: Welcome Krippy, congrats hun!

I wish my boobs would go huge, pre-pregnancy they were teeeeeny, they got mahoosive with my son and stayed big, I had my daughter and they only look big now cos of the loose skin, my skin doesn't handle stretching well, my tummy is vulgar too, my babies are so worth it though :cloud9: and I can always have surgery when I am 100% done having kids :D

Thanks Wiggler! We have cloth diapers that we had bought for my son...can't wait to use them. I love how cute they look with their big bottoms in cloth diapers...they also say that it is easier to potty train as well! ;)

Oooh that'll be good, my son is 3 1/2 and still struggling wth potty training. I don't want the same for madam and this new baby

They also say that boys are harder to train than girls...which we all know! lol

im due christmas day, I have a six year old daughter who was born on december 11th..a lil nervous.

:hi: Kita!! Welcome to the thread!!! You must be on cloud nine right now with excitement, I know we all are!! How are you feeling? :flower:

I will add your name and EDD to our growing front page right away!!

Thanks! Yes I'm pretty excited at the moment. Feeling tired, but good :) Trying to enjoy these early days before the dreaded sickness kicks in!

Hey ladies can i join? got bfp on monday completly not expecting it had a feeling i was and came up positive straight away :) unsure of when due as not regular at all, got a dating scan on wed and im still poas lol xx

:hi: Kita!! Welcome to the thread!!! You must be on cloud nine right now with excitement, I know we all are!! How are you feeling? :flower:

I will add your name and EDD to our growing front page right away!!

Thanks! Yes I'm pretty excited at the moment. Feeling tired, but good :) Trying to enjoy these early days before the dreaded sickness kicks in!

Hahaha I'm exactly the same - any sign of feeling ill and I think oh no not yet!!! I'm getting as much done as I can. When does your m/s normally kick in in the past? Mine is 7 weeks and I see we are at the exact same stage of our pgcy :happydance:

Well good news today girls - the cramps got the better of me and I went to the doctor. But he has totally put me at ease. He felt around my tummy (quite hard actually) he kept asking if it was sore - I didn't notice because I kept thinking he was harming my baby LOL. So that ruled out ectopic and miscarriage and we did some urine and swab tests just to check for infection. I got him to do another HCG test to make sure all was okay again. went from 270 3 days ago to 850 today :happydance: The nurse says it is still on the early side so about 3 weeks pregnant along from ovulation - which works out 5 weeks from LMP date I would think??? So about right.
Also asked the dr if I could have a dating scan but he says they don't do them anymore :wacko: without an expense. He also told me while he was ever so pleasantly pushing on my belly with such force that a baby this size is pretty well padded from everything around it so any jolts should be fine on the baby. So when DS who is 5 decided to play Ben 10 on me today and karate chopped me right where bubba is lying I freaked but then reminded myself what the dr said - feeling so calm today!!! :cloud9:

Getting ready to see the midwife for the first time today! I'm hoping she can calm the irrational fear I've been getting the past few days that the baby won't go to term. I just keep fixating on it. Need to stop. :( I thought seeing the heartbeat over a week ago would calm me, but it's just made me feel like I have more to lose. Urgh. Must stop this now. :p

Greenfearie I hope the midwife can help ease your fears. Their are scary factors about pregnancy, I find it helps me when I find them overwhelming me to think of the wee bundle of loveliness growing inside you and think of all the happiness this wee bundle of life has already brought. And how that will never change! Sorry this isn't coming out well...what I mean is I know it's hard not to worry. But try thinking of the good things ( kinda like the favorite things song from the sound of music) :hugs: Hugs and cuddles and hope you feel better after seeing midwife xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->