Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Thanks guys. She didn't really do much to calm me down, since no one can give me specific statistics. (Which help the logical part of my brain deal with odds!) But she did help me feel a little more prepared. I know what I'm going to be tested for and when. Plus she suggested the hospital I would choose and she's filled out the forms, so that's good news! She was just pretty quiet really. I'm not used to calm, quiet people. Haha!

hi everyone. can i be added to Dec mummies please? EDD is 31/12/2012 :) xx

Sorry you didn't get numbers.......hopefully as bump starts to grow you'll mind will settle a wee bit!

I'm feeling really sick just now, cause it reminds me that I'm pregnant and I love that I'm pregnant :happydance:

Getting ready to see the midwife for the first time today! I'm hoping she can calm the irrational fear I've been getting the past few days that the baby won't go to term. I just keep fixating on it. Need to stop. :( I thought seeing the heartbeat over a week ago would calm me, but it's just made me feel like I have more to lose. Urgh. Must stop this now. :p

I feel the same way! This is my first pregnancy and I'm terrified. I had a few scares when I first found out but my HCG levels are fine now and we saw the heartbeat on Tuesday...and yet I'm more scared than excited.

I still don't really feel pregnant. I have a touch of nausea, mostly when I'm too full or too warm. My bbs hurt, but they hurt so much during a normal cycle I'm somewhat used to it. I wonder when I will start to feel pregnant?

Now that I've said that I have the feeling about this time next week I'll be wishing I had kept my mouth shut :haha:

Yeah I don't feel all too preggers either... slightly sore nipples and occasional light nausea. :thumbup:

I think I just grew a cup size during the day... just took my bra off and my boobs are HUGE! way bigger than they were this morning.

I cant afford to keep buying new bras if im only wearing them for 3 weeks! grrrr...... haha.

I remember with my daughter that happened.. ended up going from a B to DDD by the time I was done.. shrunk back down to a D though. :dohh:

Thanks Wiggler! We have cloth diapers that we had bought for my son...can't wait to use them. I love how cute they look with their big bottoms in cloth diapers...they also say that it is easier to potty train as well! ;)

Oh I love cloth! I am an addict and I think my daughter is too.. she pets her diapers..

I think I just grew a cup size during the day... just took my bra off and my boobs are HUGE! way bigger than they were this morning.

I cant afford to keep buying new bras if im only wearing them for 3 weeks! grrrr...... haha.

My boobs get enormous during pregnancy too, fortunately, I kept all my old nursing and maternity bras from my other pregnancies. I've already gone up an entire cup size! I'm not complaining thought, the DH really likes them :winkwink:

Can I be added as well...My EDD is December 14th!

OF COURSE!! Welcome to the thread!!!! I will add your name and EDD to the front page right away! How are you feeling? Have you had your first appointment yet??

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance:

im due christmas day, I have a six year old daughter who was born on december 11th..a lil nervous.

WOOOHOOO another CHRISTMAS DAY baby!!!! What an exciting due date to have :flower: It's normal to be nervous in the beginning, most of us on here are fighting nerves right now too! Feel free to use this thread for anything; questions, rants, excitment, worry, happiness...we are all here for eachother!!

:hi: Kita!! Welcome to the thread!!! You must be on cloud nine right now with excitement, I know we all are!! How are you feeling? :flower:

I will add your name and EDD to our growing front page right away!!

Thanks! Yes I'm pretty excited at the moment. Feeling tired, but good :) Trying to enjoy these early days before the dreaded sickness kicks in!

Oh boy, I think a bunch of us are trying to do that right now. Morning sickness hit me this past week, but has eased a bit since I changed my diet around- thank goodness!!!

Hey ladies can i join? got bfp on monday completly not expecting it had a feeling i was and came up positive straight away :) unsure of when due as not regular at all, got a dating scan on wed and im still poas lol xx

HOW EXCITING!!!! and OF COURSE you can join us!! I will add your name to the front page and then just let me know when you are due!!! :happydance:
Hope you are feeling well! Any symptopms?

Well good news today girls - the cramps got the better of me and I went to the doctor. But he has totally put me at ease. He felt around my tummy (quite hard actually) he kept asking if it was sore - I didn't notice because I kept thinking he was harming my baby LOL. So that ruled out ectopic and miscarriage and we did some urine and swab tests just to check for infection. I got him to do another HCG test to make sure all was okay again. went from 270 3 days ago to 850 today :happydance: The nurse says it is still on the early side so about 3 weeks pregnant along from ovulation - which works out 5 weeks from LMP date I would think??? So about right.
Also asked the dr if I could have a dating scan but he says they don't do them anymore :wacko: without an expense. He also told me while he was ever so pleasantly pushing on my belly with such force that a baby this size is pretty well padded from everything around it so any jolts should be fine on the baby. So when DS who is 5 decided to play Ben 10 on me today and karate chopped me right where bubba is lying I freaked but then reminded myself what the dr said - feeling so calm today!!! :cloud9:

That's wonderful that he was able to ease your fears some. AND look at your HCG!! THATS AWESOME!!! Feeling calm is the best feeling in the world when your pregnant. It seems to me that we all tend to get nervous and wrapped up in these crazy emotions in the beginning and we forget to just sit down, hold our bellys, and enjoy our new little miracles!!!

Oh, and I have a few little "karate choppers" myself and I just look at it as if they are just trying to prepare the new baby for what is to come! :haha:

Getting ready to see the midwife for the first time today! I'm hoping she can calm the irrational fear I've been getting the past few days that the baby won't go to term. I just keep fixating on it. Need to stop. :( I thought seeing the heartbeat over a week ago would calm me, but it's just made me feel like I have more to lose. Urgh. Must stop this now. :p

These emotions are completely normal :flower: I hope that your midwife can ease your nerves some, so you can enjoy your new little one. It's so hard in the beginning when we are dealing with all these new emotions and questions. Try not to read anything negative on the BNB site and focus on all the wonderful positives.

(but, to tell you the truth, even (after 4)I still get nervous from time to time. I start asking myself all of these "what if" questions and I have to tell myself to quit it. We all do it :flower:)

hi everyone. can i be added to Dec mummies please? EDD is 31/12/2012 :) xx

:hi: WELCOME to the thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one!!! I'm sure you are on cloud9!!! I will add your name and EDD to the front page right away!

I think im due 5/12/2012, but will know on wed cant wait for scan, my tummy feels different and i have had my first wave of sickness today

LADIES there are now 48 DECEMBER BABIES on the thread :happydance::happydance:

Please remember to let me know if your EDD changes and feel free to show off your new little beans by posting pictures of scans!!!!

Thank you for the welcome Clara! I have had my first appt and my first scan in Monday afternoon at 6.3 weeks. Pretty excited to see this bubs!

Had the midwife call today to book me in for Tuesday! So chuffed. Hardly a wait at all and I'll be 7+6 then. But they did say I don't get a bounty pack as they don't do them anymore so I'll chase bounty about that lol

Morning sickness has R been a problem the last few days but I've been eating loads of ginger nut biscuits which I heard helped. I think it worked but on the downside I had Terrible diahorria (tmi sorry) so if anyone does use them to settle ur nausea be warned lol.

Had the midwife call today to book me in for Tuesday! So chuffed. Hardly a wait at all and I'll be 7+6 then. But they did say I don't get a bounty pack as they don't do them anymore so I'll chase bounty about that lol

Morning sickness has R been a problem the last few days but I've been eating loads of ginger nut biscuits which I heard helped. I think it worked but on the downside I had Terrible diahorria (tmi sorry) so if anyone does use them to settle ur nausea be warned lol.

YAY!!! That's sooo exciting :happydance:
If you go to the bounty website I think you might be able to order one :flower:

And as far as the ginger nut biscuits go, im not sure what would be worse; vomiting or terrible diahorria?? Perhaps ask your midwife on Tuesday whether there is something else they suggest. I, personally, have tried two things that I found worked: sipping speariment or peppermint tea, and a teaspoon of cidar vinegar in a cup of warm water :flower::flower:

Ok ladies, I have to share this news but it's pretty TMI so if you don't want to read about my "nightly duties" feel free to skip this :haha:

Last night me and OH dtd and I orgasmed, for the first time since we found out I was preggers so it's been a (LOOONG!) while. Last time, when I mc'd, we dtd and I started bleeding the next day. Basically like how sex can help AF come from the uterus contracting. Well, I was nervous that I would wake up to bleeding today and NOTHING! Not even a spot. Ridiculous how good I feel about this :)

Oh, and I did notice my cervix was low, is this normal? I never really tracked it but I can tell the difference between low and high.

hi clara my name is claire i am due 4th december 2012 so excited yet worried congrats to you!

thats great! my husband and i still havent dtd since i found out in pregnant and im 7+2 im scared to as i had an early mc, my poor hubby! lol

I'm due the 9th of Decemeber :) I am still being very causious though as I have had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy, and of course every little pain (or lack there of) is freaking me out.
Good luck to all of us! :)

Buttercupmomm congrats on ur pregnancy i am due 4th dec and i too am very cautious as i had a mc in dec 2011 i saw hb the other day which was amazing but im so afraid to get excited incase something goes wrong, today iv been having achy hips and lower back so every niggle makes me so worried!:wacko:

I feel the same way! This is my first pregnancy and I'm terrified. I had a few scares when I first found out but my HCG levels are fine now and we saw the heartbeat on Tuesday...and yet I'm more scared than excited.

hi girls congrats i am the same im due 4th dec 2012 i saw hb the other day which was amazing but im still soooo worried cuz i had a mc in dec 2011 its so hard to relax isnt it?today iv had achy back n hips which worries me ahhhhh im worried about everything! lol im glad im not the only one in the same boat!:hugs:

hi clara my name is claire i am due 4th december 2012 so excited yet worried congrats to you!

:hi: Claire!!! Welcome to the thread!!!! I'm so sorry for you loss in December, but am soooo excited you get to join us for a December baby :happydance::happydance:!!

There's nothing else in the world like seeing you little miracles heart first start to beat, CONGRATULATIONS!! I will add your name and EDD to the front page. Feel free to post about anything, we are all here for each other!!!

hi girls congrats i am the same im due 4th dec 2012 i saw hb the other day which was amazing but im still soooo worried cuz i had a mc in dec 2011 its so hard to relax isnt it?today iv had achy back n hips which worries me ahhhhh im worried about everything! lol im glad im not the only one in the same boat!:hugs:

I think we all feel the same way :) LOL... you try to think positive. I have never m/c before so have no reason to worry but your mind is so powerful it takes over completely... I don't want the morning sickness to start at all but a small bit of nausea would just just reassure me LOL!

I'm due the 9th of Decemeber :) I am still being very causious though as I have had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy, and of course every little pain (or lack there of) is freaking me out.
Good luck to all of us! :)

Buttercupmomm congrats on ur pregnancy i am due 4th dec and i too am very cautious as i had a mc in dec 2011 i saw hb the other day which was amazing but im so afraid to get excited incase something goes wrong, today iv been having achy hips and lower back so every niggle makes me so worried!:wacko:

nawwwwww Mrs.C if there is one thing I can do to reassure you and that I remember from past Pregnancies is sore back and hips are soooo totally NORMAL. I used to have to push a pressure point in the side of my hip just to give me some relief. It is everything stretching and expanding. I have it now and I am only 5 weeks :dohh: I hope that puts your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->