Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Clara, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss and the letdown. Thinking of you today and sending hugs :hugs: for you and lots of love for baby A, who we know is doing very well. :flow:

Oh no, sad news for you, thank goodness your other baby seems healthy....everything crossed for you xxxx

Today I am having a poor me day:blush:
I am so thankful about this pregancy but feeling a tad bit agitated - I don't know why??? I'm probably feeling imaptient and just waiting for the m/s to kick in - here's hoping it doesn't. I try to do what I do every other day and clean the house but part way through get very light headed and ill and have to stop all the time. Another is my hubby has been away hunting for 5 days so maybe i'm a little tired chasing to other little tots. arghhh why am I feeling this way today!

Oh I feel you!! Morning sickness hit me hard yesterday afternoon and I was in the ER for hours today!! My husband has coorperate meetings all week which means I will be with our 4 children and studying for my graduate finals....boy oh boy will I be tired, BUT it also means lots of snuggle time with my other babies. I hope you are feeling better, sorry my response was so late!

Hey December ladies!

I recognise a lot of you guys :flower: congrats to everyone :happydance:

I'm due Christmas Eve :happydance:

Looking forward to chatting (and probably moaning) about all the wonderful bits of pregnancy!

Feeling good today's after a weeks worth of nausea and cramps :thumbup:

How exciting!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Feel free to moan and groan on here, thats what we are here for AND of course for all your exciting news as well :)

I will add you to our growing list :happydance::happydance:
Hi guys, can I join in?:happydance::happydance:

Got my BFP on Wednesday with CB digi, tested again yesterday with FRER and the line came up so quick and dark i couldn't believe it! I had a chemical 2 cycles ago so have been quite nervous, going to get some more digis today and test in the morning to see if it's gone from 1-2 to 2-3...hope so! I'm going to try not to get too caught up with testing though, if it's good tomorrow I'll try to stop then:winkwink: Very little in the way of symptoms yet so it's just nice to have it confirmed.

Going by LMP I'm due on Christmas day (pretty sure I ovulated later though so probably around 27th December really). Going to try and hold off till as close to 12 weeks as possible to tell people, will be 12 weeks around fathers day and would love to give my dad a nice surprise, first grandchild.

Congrats to all and here's to a h&h 9 months! So great to have everyone here for each other when you can't talk to anyone else!

Oh that would be a wonderful gift for your father, I bet no one will top that one!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep us updated on how you are doing, and I will add you to our list right away :happydance:

I'm due December 28th!

I've told everyone already lol. I can't keep quiet. And I don't want to live in fear to tell people, when something can happen at any time. I'd rather live in joy and happiness!

:hi: Welcome to the thread and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How are you feeling? On cloud 9 like the rest of us!! I will add you to our list right away :flower: Let us know how you are doing!

:xmas12: my baby is due xmas day
:) i got a summer baby n now im having a winter baby, sooo excited!

YAY!!!! The best of both worlds right?? How exciting and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will add your name to our growing list :flower: Feel free to post whenever you want and whatever you want, we are all here for eachother!!

HI,

I had my implanon removed for Valentines Day of this year and found out I was pregnant on my birthday just weeks later :happydance::happydance::happydance: My estimated DD is December 11th! This is my first pregnancy on the Baby and Bump forum, but I have 4 other children ages 5,4,2,&1. I would LOVE to have some bump buddies :)

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!!

DECEMBER BABIES LIST & EDD:

Clara006 - 12/11/12
Nickibrum - 12/5/12
Buttercupmomm- 12/9/12
Bekahlauren- 12/6/12
Sharan- 12/10/12
Toothfairy29- 12/4/12
babybirdangel- 12/5/12
stark18- 12/2/12
zoesmommy- 12/21/12
jaggers - 12/6/12
shytwin25- 12/19/12
juless- 12/19/12
chelle81- 12/14/12
Rosmuira- 12/3/12
Kellycontrary- 12/16/12
Iwantanother- 12/7/12
kjacot2008- 12/16/12
KMDDAmommy- november
sigh - 12/8/12
littleangel_x- 11/7/12
samj732- 12/22/12
xcookiedoughx- 12/4/12
happwtwoboys - 12/17-19/12
Wiggler- 12/25/12
3xblessed- 12/4/12
scoobydrlp - 12/25/12
mummy_em- 12/13/12
jrlb32- 12/22/12
ms.shortie- 12/22/12
Dutchy- 12/4/12
Jezzielin- 12/23/12
mumi2b- 12/25/12
wifeywife- 12/28/12
xjessicax- 12/25/12
Kimbotrav- 12/23/12
Greenfaerie- 12/1/12
Kaygeebee- 12/25-26/12
LuluSS- 12/16/12
Flower94- 12/29/12
Kitabird- 12/19/12
saradavies89- 12/12/12
Baby Bell- 12/26/12
MachyBear- 12/23/12 ?? (let me know if it's different i tried to calculate it..)
MizzPod (Melanie)- 12/4/12
Krippy- 12/14/12
xxmyheartxx- ??
2grls1onway- 12/25/12
hope4bump- 12/31/12
MrsC2011- 12/4/12
roosterbebe- 12/24/12
tracy lynn- 12/21/12
ruby09- 12/20/12
mamabean4ever- 12/19/12
pdxmamabear- 12/12/12
horseypants- 12/7/12
bobrittany- 12/26/12

:baby:
Hi
New to this sight but think I'm due December 11th with baby number 4, all very surreal as fell pregnant 2 weeks after coil removal!!

WOW!! That's amazing!! I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago when I had my mirena removed...was pregnant 2 weeks later!!! This time around we got pregnant 6 weeks later, BUT im not complaining! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have the same due date!!! :flower::flower:

I will add you to our list right away and remember to keep us updated on how you are doing/feeling :happydance:

I'm due 25th December!! Best christmas pressy ever!! :) xx

That IS a GREAT christmas present!!! How wonderful!! You must be on cloud9! I will add you to our growing list right away :flower: Feel free to post anything and everything :happydance:

Yay super uper excited!!! 6 weeks pregnant today - you know that means 1/2 way through the first trimester, 1/2 way through the danger zone and 1/2 way towards the end of morning sickness if it arrives!!! :happydance:

YAY!!!:happydance::happydance: Hopefully that morning sickness stays FAR away, because boy oh boy its taking the life out of me!!!
Hi all and congratulations on your bumps!!

I would love to join you.

I just found out and I'm due New Years Eve. I have 2 kids and history tells me I will have this baby in January.

I've only told my DH, I don't know when I will start telling my family, probably after 8-9 weeks.

Good luck to you all :)

:hi: CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:!!!!! That sounds like the perfect time to tell your family!! We ended up telling our families a bit earlier than I would have liked, BUT i got too excited and had to scream it off the top of a mountain...can you tell that patience is not one of my best characteristics?!? :haha:
I will add you to our list right away!!

Hi ladies can I join you?

Im new to first tri (this time around) but I'm a veteran B&B'er and have been posting accross the various forums on here since I discovered I was pregnant with my daughter. I've always found B&B to be a supportive place but the forums get sooo addictive ;)

A bit about me, I have a one year old daughter, Maia who is my sun and stars :cloud9: and I found out yesterday that I'm expecting a brother or sister for her :happydance:

My EDD is December 27th so could be a Christmas or New Year baby :thumbup:

Anyways, a happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and look forward to getting to know you better as we share our pregnancy experiences :flower:

Starlight x
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet your daughter will be a wonderful big sister!!! I also have a one year old daughter and am secretly hoping for another baby sister for her (she has 3 older brothers!!) but I have a feeling its a little boy!!!
I will add you to our list right away, and I can't wait to get to know you better as well!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!:happydance:

I only just noticed that I'm on this list - how exciting! I feel like one of the cool kids! At the moment, I've calculated my due date for Christmas day, I know it will more than likely change, but still, super exciting!

Thanks for including me! :happydance:
I will change your EDD right away!! Congratulations again, and OF COURSE I added you!!! Hope to see more posts from you, keep us updated on how you are doing :flower:
End of December for me!
Ive told a few people.. Im so bad at keeping a secret.. it's really hard :(
:hi: Welcome to the thread and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm not good at keeping a secret either :blush:
Hi all and congrats! I am due December 27th, having n IVF baby (or two, not sure yet).
OOOOOHHHH you have to keep us updated!! How exciting would that be to have TWINS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: and new precious miracle(s):happydance::happydance: Will add you to our list right away!
Congrats everyone!!

Can I join? This will be our first. According to LMP I'm due Xmas day but I know I didn't O until cd18/19 so actually due 28th/29th December. I've had 2 chemicals so a little nervous but tests are looking good and bbs are sore. No other symptoms yet.

We've told my parents and a close friend. We haven't told OHs family yet. We told them when I got my BFP last cycle but it was a chemical. Think we're going to wait until 6 weeks to tell them. Most of our friends know we are TTC do we'd never get my lack of drinking past them.

Look forward to going though this amazing journey with you all. :flower:

:hi: Welcome to the thread and OF COURSE you can join us!!! I will add you to our list right away! CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one :flower: Let us know how you are doing and feel free to post anything and everything on here!

I reckon I am probably due around about 17th December - maybe! Who knows! I have told a few work colleagues and a few others that need to know why I am maybe not going to be 100% or that things might change in the future.
Really hard not to sing it from the rooftops.
Oh man I broke down and told people WEEKS before we had planned! I was WAY too excited :happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS on your new little bean!! I will add you to our list right away :flower:

Hi :)
Due December 16th, 3 days before my 18th birthday :) xxxx

:hi: Welcome to the thread and congratulations! How are you doing? Any symptoms! Wouldn't that be a wonderful birthday present!!!!:happydance: I will add you to our list!

I look at the little picture on my sig at 6 weeks and think how can something sooooo small make me feel sooooo ill!!! Poor OH came home last night from being in the bush for 4 night s and wanted to (not so much BD anymore lol) but you know... and I just felt icky... I felt terrible for him!!!:blush:

Awww, again, I know that feeling. I am dead tired and not feeling well and my poor DH has been a bit neglected, but the SECOND that i'm feeling better it's on!!! :haha: I'm sorry that the morning sickness got you too!

aww thank you, I'm doing okay thank you, boobs already feel like they weigh a ton and if OH even goes near them I yell aha.. It would be an amazing birthday present :) x

Hi,
Do you mind me asking happywtwoboys- I have been prescribed metoclopramide too but haven't started taking it yet. Has it helped the nausea?
Thanks
Jo

:hi: jo. Yes it has. With mild nausea it works - hyperemesis - vomiting - no it doesn't. The key is to take it with food when you first wake up and again at tea time. Keep on top of it otherwise you will no doubt bring it back up before you know it :cry: then it makes for a looong day before you can take it again. It is working particuarly well at this stage in pregnancy. I went and got a prescription for a stronger anti naus med yesterday which was a god send through hyperemesis :kiss: I'm hoping I can keep up with it all with two small boys.

Well, somewhat of a sad update:

The hospital called me this morning asking me to come in for another scan..i knew something was going on. I went in and had the scan and the technician didn't say anything. The dr. came in to talk with me about my beautiful little twins. Baby A has a strong heart beat at 147, but our little Baby B is 13 days behind A and is not considered viable :nope:
They said I will miscarry B within the next few weeks, I may bleed, or I may not. They did REASSURE me that Baby A is perfect and will not be affected by B. I will have another scan in 2 weeks to make sure B has re-absorbed. I have to admit i'm heartbroken :cry:, but extremely grateful at the same time for A.

Apparently B implanted too closely to A.
I'm very frustrated with the technician that told us "Congratulations you're having FRATERNAL TWINS and everything looks perfectly normal!!" Obviously things were not normal and our emotions have been truly played with.

I'm so sorry to hear that Clara xxx I'm glad Baby A has a strong heartbeat - still doesn't take the pain away from Baby B though I'm sure :hugs: was it the same technician that did the second scan - that may of been why he was quiet - VERY GUILTY! Hugs to you and the family hun xxx

Well the last couple of days - tummy has not been the greatest :cry: not at all excited about hyperemesis which must be due to come right around the corner. In the mean time I am trying to occupy myself and keep me busy but everywhere I go the smell of food!!! Oh my goodness makes me gag on the spot, especially fish or burnt toast!!!
Everything else feels quite positive and have even started to relax from checking the toilet paper everytime I go to check for blood LOL! Just the turning stomach - it's worse than nausea, on the verge of past nausea to wanting to throw up. I know once I do that first throw up the gates to a waterfall will open and I won't be able to stop. My MILK seems to think it is all in my head but she has never experienced morning sickness, she sailed through her first trimester without even knowing she was pregnant!!! Oh I envy people like that lol. Been extrememly tired too but struggling to sleep a full nights sleep at the moment!

Clara i am so sorry, it is totally natural to fell let down. I am though so happy to hear baby A is viable. :flower:

Oh so sorry to hear the news Clara. Hopefully baby A will be a strong baby for you.

LOVES READY SALTED POTATO CHIPS right now!!! :D shame about more sore tooth though lol.

Thank you all so much for your love and concern :flower: I was in tears reading through your messages to me and my family. It was an emotional day, but we have so many things to be grateful for. I was able to enjoy showing my mother and father the pictures of our little bean, but it was hard explaining to my mother what would happen with baby b. I do understand that this is a fairly common occurance, but it's still hard to see a little baby lying in you, no matter how small, that you will never get to meet. (I know that many of you know the pain)

I look forward to the day that I meet this wonderful child growing inside of me and I will forever keep the one picture I have of the two of them together...what a wonderful story for him or her! :flower:

On another note, I updated our growing list and BOY oh BOY is it growing!
Please let me know if I missed your name :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->