Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Hi Everyone,

Im only new to the forum am 5 weeks 4 Days from LMP. My EDD is 23rd December. Have had sore boobs and am weeing every hour. The other day I felt super dizzy - all day but thankfully I havent really been properly nauseated...hoping that might skip me.

My dr is organising an early U/S on Friday as I have had a Missed Miscarriage at 6 weeks in 2008 - am I right in thinking that the U/S (which Im expecting to be vaginal) could range from showing a) A sac and no yolk b) a sac and yolk c) a sac and yolk and foetal pole, and that any of those options could still mean a healthy pregnancy at such an early stage?

Your thoughts woudl be much appreciated :)

Thanks,
Melanieanne77

Does anyone else think that time is going by so slowly....

It feels like I've been stuck in first tri for absolutely ages. Hated first tri last time and hating it this time round too. I've got constant nausea, gas which means I'm farting and burping loads (sorry tmi), acid reflux and so lethargic! I loved my 2nd tri last time and can't wait to hit the 13 week mark!

Hi Everyone,

Im only new to the forum am 5 weeks 4 Days from LMP. My EDD is 23rd December. Have had sore boobs and am weeing every hour. The other day I felt super dizzy - all day but thankfully I havent really been properly nauseated...hoping that might skip me.

My dr is organising an early U/S on Friday as I have had a Missed Miscarriage at 6 weeks in 2008 - am I right in thinking that the U/S (which Im expecting to be vaginal) could range from showing a) A sac and no yolk b) a sac and yolk c) a sac and yolk and foetal pole, and that any of those options could still mean a healthy pregnancy at such an early stage?

Thanks,
Melanieanne77

Firstly welcome to BnB and an even warmer welcome to the lovely first tri (sorry just had rant about it above).

You are right about the ultrasound. I had one at 5+1 and all that was seen was sac, yolk and embryo. There was no HB or fetal pole. I was asked back 2 weeks later where Beanie had a massive growth spurt and was showing 4 days ahead of what s/he should have been. But most importantly Beanie had a strong HB flickering away.

Thanks Sharan, thats made me feel better about Friday. It isnt really sinking in for my partner - he's not feeling the sore boobs (no pun intended) or the dizziness and so it kinda hasnt really hit home for him...I want to be able to tell him that this u/s will really only tell us that Im pregnant (much in the same way that the wee sticks do).

I guess its a long process of appointments...

Thanks,
Melanieanne77

Taking a serious look at my finances and really panicking about my ability to pay for this baby when it's born! ARGH! The only plus point is the career I was aiming for is child minding, and I can do that with a baby. o_O

Thank you happywtwoboys.

I've not added myself to the list yet as feel too nervous to make it real. I had miscarriage last year and at scan last week there was no foetal pole or heart beat- which I know is possible at 5+6 weeks. I have another scan on Tuesday when should be 8 weeks so until then I want to wait.

Thanks
Jo
No problem!!! But keep us updated on how you are doing!! My midwife and doctor both have said that they do NOT expect to see a heart beat until 6+ weeks and most of the time the fetal pole is barely visible before then too! Try to stay positive, we are all here for you! :flower:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Melanieanne77
At 5 weeks 4 days you will see a sac and perhaps a tiny yoc sac. The fetal pole is less likely to be visible this early and they don't expect heart beats until 6+ weeks, SO try to keep yourself calm and take deep breaths! :flower:

:hi: to all the new thread members!!! I will be updating my list in a few hours once I get my little munchkins to bed for the night!!!

How is everyone doing? Any new symptoms?

I'm feeling much better today, woke up this morning ready for a fresh new day!! My older boys brought me a bit of breakfast in bed before school and I couldn't help but thank God for his many blessings in my life, including this new precious baby!! Thank you again for all your sweet messages :flower:

Does anyone else think that time is going by so slowly....

It feels like I've been stuck in first tri for absolutely ages. Hated first tri last time and hating it this time round too. I've got constant nausea, gas which means I'm farting and burping loads (sorry tmi), acid reflux and so lethargic! I loved my 2nd tri last time and can't wait to hit the 13 week mark!

Ah yes 1st trimester is the longest.. it seemed to fly by with my daughter but I had a mmc back in February.. now I'm worried about mc so 1st tri is going to drag on and on

:hi: to all the new thread members!!! I will be updating my list in a few hours once I get my little munchkins to bed for the night!!!

How is everyone doing? Any new symptoms?

I'm feeling much better today, woke up this morning ready for a fresh new day!! My older boys brought me a bit of breakfast in bed before school and I couldn't help but thank God for his many blessings in my life, including this new precious baby!! Thank you again for all your sweet messages :flower:

Feeling ok today! Sore boobs.. not wanting my usual favorite food (chicken wings), instead wanting pizza topped with salsa and a glass of milk:dohh:

This is my first and it is even going by slow! I want the next 6 weeks to zoom by because I am tired of being tired and tired of feeling like crap!

This is my first and it is even going by slow! I want the next 6 weeks to zoom by because I am tired of being tired and tired of feeling like crap!

God.. the tiredness is just terrible isn't it??

Have you guys told a lot of people? I feel like I have and Im making myself nervousss

5w6d still no symptoms besides sore bbs and wanting a nap every afternoon. I'm wondering if I'll be lucky and skip ms all together? It seems all the women in my family have had horrible ms so maybe I'll be the lucky one. But I am so thankful my bbs are so sore otherwise I would think there is no baby developing in there.

i'm due on the 17th of dec going from my lmp...but i'm not exactly sure because that period was really light, so i might be a month farther than i thought. i've had 4 miscarriages, so i'm trying to be super careful.

i'm super duper excited!

well I feel really good today which scares me :-/ how can you go from feeing sick to not? Have first midwife appointment on Tuesday. Can you hear a heartbeat at 7 weeks normally does anyone know? Went to the dentist today too had a tooth ache - of all times to have a filling :wacko:

Hiya ladies i though i had actually wrote this on here days ago ive tried looking for it and i obv never :p, well went for my early scan on monday they said everything was ok but im sure it wasnt my sac that begins with a g ( i cant remember the name n too lazy to find in on the net :p) is messuring 6 weeks 3 days and my yolk sac was there but she couldnt find a heart beat and says she thinks im less than 6 weeks which i dont understand if my g sac messures 6weeks and 3 days so im pretty worried tbh ive got another scan on the 8th of may just routine apparently cz ive had a early scan and she said we will prob find out how far you are then. So all monday i was panicing and rang midwife and she explaind it all loads better as i was just rushed in and out in the scan and she said if she said it was fine everythin is fine they wont lie to me and i explained about the sac and stuff and she said tht is all you should expect to see realy, its just ive seen scan at 6 weeks and you could see something and maybe even a heart beat so i was still panicking all day when OH cam in he said that before she turned the screen to me there was a tiny dot in the yolk sac and when she turned the screen she couldnt find it again so im just hoping that was my baby :( am so scared for the 8 th of may and its such a wait xxxxx

Sara, try to stay calm and not loose your faith. I'm sure it's hard not seeing a hearthbeat. I'm sure they are telling you the truth though.

As for telling, I've only told my DH, I have a scan May 21st, I will wait to tell my parents until I see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->