Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

So sorry to hear this Clara :hugs:

So sorry Clara :cry::hugs::hugs: Seems like you have a pretty positive attitude though. I know its hard but I am glad that baby A is doing well.

Sorry to hear your news Clara :hugs:

Last night I had some spotting and now I've got lower backache like I would get with AF. Trying not to panic! Does anyone have advice??

Has the spotting stopped?
I had a couple of episodes of first tri spotting when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now a healthy one year old.
There can be loads of reasons for spotting and most of them are not serious but
It's terrifying seeing any blood when you're pregnant though isn't it?
My advice would be speak to your doctor and try to get an early scan for reassurance if nothing else. This is what I did and seeing a little heartbeat helped me know end.
I hope everything is ok :hugs: xx

I had a couple of episodes of first tri spotting when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now a healthy one year old.
My advice would be speak to your doctor and try to get an early scan for reassurance if nothing else. This is what I did and seeing a little heartbeat helped me know end.

It's stopped, was only a tiny bit but I'm worried it'll turn into something more. Brought back memories of when I had a chemical :(
Feel a bit stupid calling the doctor when it's probably nothing. Would you speak to gp or the hospital? How far along were you when it happened?

:hugs clara: and fingers crossed for baby A :)

Anyone written our their green notes yet? Been told to carry them everywhere with me, how and earth am I supposed to hide this from work colleagues? I wanna keep my tidy and together so I thought I would put them in my pregnancy journal ring binder but im going to have to buy a bigger handbag lol.

Being sent to manchester tomorrow for an event and its an early start. Was only asked to do it yesterday so not looking forward to going. Thankfully i go there and back in one day but still means Ill be out the house from 7am til 7pm. :(

Thank you happywtwoboys.

I've not added myself to the list yet as feel too nervous to make it real. I had miscarriage last year and at scan last week there was no foetal pole or heart beat- which I know is possible at 5+6 weeks. I have another scan on Tuesday when should be 8 weeks so until then I want to wait.

Thanks
Jo

Sorry to hear your bad news Clara, glad that little baby A is going strong though.

I'm furiously trying to apply for jobs, hoping to get something soon! Money is really becoming tight. :S I wanted to qualify as a home child minder once the baby was here so I didn't have to pay for childcare out of my wages. Plus, I've worked in nurseries for years, I don't want someone else getting all of my babies first moments.

It's so hard trying to find work that I know I'll want to leave in 6.5 months. o_O

Sorry to hear your news Clara :hugs:

Last night I had some spotting and now I've got lower backache like I would get with AF. Trying not to panic! Does anyone have advice??

I had some spotting last Friday and I was freaking out too, but I haven't had anything since. It's really quite normal, especially if you are constipated or just had sex. Backaches are normal in pregnancy, but if it is excrutiating I would call your doctor and just see what they will do for you.

AFM, I had a ton of county appts this morning and all went well, and I'm glad they are all over. I was in offices for almost three hours! Makes for a long day. Came back to town and I stopped at my aunt's work and told her (smaaaaall town, don't want her finding out from someone else) and she is super excited. YAY! :happydance: I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, so three weeks until my first scan!

It's stopped, was only a tiny bit but I'm worried it'll turn into something more. Brought back memories of when I had a chemical :(
Feel a bit stupid calling the doctor when it's probably nothing. Would you speak to gp or the hospital? How far along were you when it happened?

I was just under 7 weeks when it happened the first time and it happened again about 11 weeks.
I had a telephone consult with my GP and she got me a scan the same day the first time and the following day the second time. I must admit talking to other ladies on here I was lucky though, as it seems to vary widely between area's.
How are you feeling now? If you're sure it's nothing to worry about you could always leave it but if you aren't sure the reassurance of a scan is priceless :) xx

Hi
DS has just turned 2 & my EDD is 2nd Deember!
Anxiously waiting for my scan & booking in appt. on 15th May!

Thank you happywtwoboys.

I've not added myself to the list yet as feel too nervous to make it real. I had miscarriage last year and at scan last week there was no foetal pole or heart beat- which I know is possible at 5+6 weeks. I have another scan on Tuesday when should be 8 weeks so until then I want to wait.

Thanks
Jo

Fingers crossed for you sweets xxx :hugs:

Well the dreaded morning sickness is driving my stomach into knots, to be sick or hold off :cry: I have found an awesome drink that seems to have helped me this morning. I googled on other sites to see if it was safe. Most people said one a day would not harm the baby - Lipton Chai Latte with sweet honey, has ginger and cinammon spices which are anti nausea spices and tastes yummy and my tummy seems a little settled!!!

I think I should stop saying that I haven't actually been sick yet - It will probably get me soon and then I'll regret saying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->