Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Im told afew people now. Im optimistic.

I have officially started full on morning sickness.... head in the toilet bowl this morning. Feeling absolutely terrible and having to pretend everything is ok.

Anyone know if we can take anything as a sibsititute for immodium? Apparently we cant use that while pregnant :S

Have you guys told a lot of people? I feel like I have and Im making myself nervousss

To begin with DH didn't want to tell anyone until after a scan but said I could tell my mum.
So I told my mum, and my sisters. Trying hard not to tell the girls in the office. Not sure if I can get through the week without blarting it out :)

It seems like there's been loads of bad news in Frist Tri today. :( I feel bad for all the ladies who've updated after scans. :(

Clara - sorry Hun, my dates have changed again. I've now been told my EDD is 6/12/2012. No doubt though it'll change again at my 12 week scan.

6 weeks today, and not a speck of ms yet :happydance: Think I really am going to be one of the lucky ones and skip it all together. My appetite has returned though! So nice to finally eat without having to force it.

6 weeks today, and not a speck of ms yet :happydance: Think I really am going to be one of the lucky ones and skip it all together. My appetite has returned though! So nice to finally eat without having to force it.

My MS didn't start until 6w1d, so I wouldn't say you are in the clear yet! LOL

Mine isn't that bad though. While I feel sick and nauseas all day long, I still haven't thrown up and I still have an appetite. In fact, eating helps my nausea...for about 30 minutes.....

Mine isn't that bad though. While I feel sick and nauseas all day long, I still haven't thrown up and I still have an appetite. In fact, eating helps my nausea...for about 30 minutes.....

Gee, thanks. :rofl:

My mom's ms started as soon as I was implanted (hehe!) and my aunt was sick as a dog at 5 weeks. Well, if I can get thru the next week and not be sick maybe then I'll be in the clear.

My mom said she didn't get MS with me or my sister! And I thought I took after her, guess not! LOL.

Yeah, it would be nice if you didn't get it. It seems that most women always get MS at the latest during the 6th week, if they are going to get it. So I hope your week flies by without MS!

Has the spotting stopped?
I had a couple of episodes of first tri spotting when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now a healthy one year old.
There can be loads of reasons for spotting and most of them are not serious but
It's terrifying seeing any blood when you're pregnant though isn't it?
My advice would be speak to your doctor and try to get an early scan for reassurance if nothing else. This is what I did and seeing a little heartbeat helped me know end.
I hope everything is ok :hugs: xx

It's stopped, was only a tiny bit but I'm worried it'll turn into something more. Brought back memories of when I had a chemical :(
Feel a bit stupid calling the doctor when it's probably nothing. Would you speak to gp or the hospital? How far along were you when it happened?

I was just under 7 weeks when it happened the first time and it happened again about 11 weeks.
I had a telephone consult with my GP and she got me a scan the same day the first time and the following day the second time. I must admit talking to other ladies on here I was lucky though, as it seems to vary widely between area's.
How are you feeling now? If you're sure it's nothing to worry about you could always leave it but if you aren't sure the reassurance of a scan is priceless :) xx

I didn't have any more bleeding, and I've started feeling nauseous today, so I'm taking that as a good sign! Have docs appointment next week so think I'll leave it til then unless anything changes. Worried that an internal scan could aggravate a bleed anyway, but that's probably just me being stupid!

Wow I take back about being worried yesterday! Morning sickness is hideous today!!! I think because I did feel so good yesterday I may of overdone it. Have a day out today at Playcentre and school - lets hope the sickness stays at a managable level! :wacko:

:haha: Lulu we are the same! Both 6w4d along and haven't thrown up - but that's because I am holding it back at this stage! And eatng helps. With my other pg's eating just made it ten times worse... might be a different gender FX

Im told afew people now. Im optimistic.

I have officially started full on morning sickness.... head in the toilet bowl this morning. Feeling absolutely terrible and having to pretend everything is ok.

Anyone know if we can take anything as a sibsititute for immodium? Apparently we cant use that while pregnant :S

sorry m/s got you Nicki and with avengence. Ring your pharmacy about a substitute hun. good luck!

I don't have any nausea yet. I don't know if it's too early or what? When did you girls start getting sick?

Rooster - I didn't get it until 6w1d. Most women will start at around 6 weeks.

Hi ladies! No nausea for me yet but lots of indigestion at 6 weeks, 3 days (ish- first scan next friday). I'm due around December 18th. Love to join the thread!

I don't have any nausea yet. I don't know if it's too early or what? When did you girls start getting sick?

Same rooster 6 weeks for me. although nausea on and off in week 5 but not much. You might be lucky and have none! :thumbup:

My nauseau has been mild but present for the past few days, today I very nearly threw up. Taking my iron in the morning definitely makes it worse.

Has anyone noticed any water/fluid-avoidance?

It's awful! I can't stomach any fluids until the late afternoon. I've been trying, but I can't take more than a sip without feeling like I'm going to gag. I've been eating fruits to try and get some fluid and keep from dehydrating. So strange! I used to LOVE water and drink it by the gallon. Now water makes me feel as nauseous as pizza in the morning. Ugh.

I just found out my estimated due date is December 22, very nervous as I had a mc this past December. I can't believe all of the December babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->