Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

My nauseau has been mind but present for the past few days, today I very nearly threw up. Taking my iron in the morning definitely makes it worse.

Has anyone noticed any water/fluid-avoidance?

It's aweful! I can't stomach any fluids until the late afternoon. I've been trying, but I can't take more than a sip without feeling like I'm going to gag. I've been eating fruits to try and get some fluid and keep from dehydrating. So strange! I used to LOVE water and drink it by the gallon. Now water makes me feel as nauseous as pizza in the morning. Ugh.

Yep! Haven't had it this time around but I find drinking something sweet in the morning helped in sips or a lemonade iceblock. Fluid is fluid after all and the dr will tell you it's better to have fluid in your system rather than dehydrated with nothing at all :shrug: or even drink from a shotglass in small quantities LOL! I'm the oposite mine is at night.

Morning ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much, how is everyone?

Not sure if I've been added to the list but I'm expecting #3 on the 20th December :cloud9:

Hi All,

I never had M/S with 1st pregnancy but not sure if i have a slight bug or if its sickness.
Last night I woke up about 3am with mild stomach pains and felt sick but after 15 mins or so pains went just felt sicky. This morning I feel sicky with slight wind?
Is this m/s would anyone say or maybe a bug?

hi how is everyone doing? Ive been away for work all this week travelling up and down the country, its been completely exhausting! Back in the office today and i was a total grumpy b%tch!!! For some reason Im fast asleep by at least 10pm but this morning I was awake at 5am and couldnt get back to sleep. I also thought I didnt have any symptoms today which was both a blessing and a worry (as its comforting isnt it, even if symptoms are horrid!) but I seem to have gone right off cheese as I wanted to make sure they removed the cheddar from my flatbread at a work lunch today and Im craving anything salty!
Plus Ive felt on-off sick all day and I seem to be having lots of cramps this evening and the need to (sorry stop reading as its tmi!!) do a number 2 all the time!!! still peeing and tired though.

all in all, I feel crappy but also good as its making me feel like baby is still growing and all good in there - fingers crossed!! Are you guys having similar feelings or ...? xx

I'm already sick of feeling sick, and I haven't even thrown up. I don't know how those of you with morning sickness aren't miserable!

As for #2, I couldn't figure out where it was all coming from in the last few weeks :lol: Now, with the extra iron I've been prescribed, I go once a day and it's a struggle. I miss regularity! ! !

I don't find the symptoms to be reassuring, but that's because I'm really worried/paranoid about having a blighted ovum (which is why I've pushed for an early U/S). I honestly don't know why I'm so worried about it. I think the fact that your body still responds with the normal symptoms/increases HCG is why it's my top concern. I just need to get my first scan for some reassurances! May 8th can't come soon enough.
I still feel like this pregnancy was too good to be true. After seeing my sister try for a year and a half, it feels like it was too easy.

I want to ask "when does the worrying stop" but I know that it doesn't. We're always going to be worried about something at every stage of pregnancy, and then every stage of their lives. Bah!

its so hard NOT to worry isnt it!! I think perhaps once we have our scans (im jealous yours is early, we dont have ours in the UK until 12/13 weeks but I know you are getting an early scan but still :) hopefully that will put your mind at rest xx

Las night was terrible. I went to bed very early and woke several times through the night. The last two mornings have woken at 4am with insomna and hungry. I eat a banana and go back to bed but wake up dry reaching. This morning I took my first odansetron tablet and dry reached every since taking it - it tastes disgusting. Not a good start to the morning!

hi how is everyone doing? Ive been away for work all this week travelling up and down the country, its been completely exhausting! Back in the office today and i was a total grumpy b%tch!!! For some reason Im fast asleep by at least 10pm but this morning I was awake at 5am and couldnt get back to sleep. I also thought I didnt have any symptoms today which was both a blessing and a worry (as its comforting isnt it, even if symptoms are horrid!) but I seem to have gone right off cheese as I wanted to make sure they removed the cheddar from my flatbread at a work lunch today and Im craving anything salty!
Plus Ive felt on-off sick all day and I seem to be having lots of cramps this evening and the need to (sorry stop reading as its tmi!!) do a number 2 all the time!!! still peeing and tired though.

all in all, I feel crappy but also good as its making me feel like baby is still growing and all good in there - fingers crossed!! Are you guys having similar feelings or ...? xx

I am exactly the same and as far along as you ;-) But I am loving cheese, ice - cream and anything salty especially Mc Donalds and potato chips :rofl: not a good nutrisious meal I have to say lol. I had a day like tht 2 days ago I felt good all day and the odd cramp. Then yesterday I felt crappy ALL day and this morning not much better. As for #2's I have no idea where it comes from. I was never regular but I'm always needing to go and VERY VERY GASSY! :blush: Poor Husband LOL. (TMI) It's nice to know someone else feels the same! I can't even take my son to swimming lessons today, makes me feel ill!

Hi All,

I never had M/S with 1st pregnancy but not sure if i have a slight bug or if its sickness.
Last night I woke up about 3am with mild stomach pains and felt sick but after 15 mins or so pains went just felt sicky. This morning I feel sicky with slight wind?
Is this m/s would anyone say or maybe a bug?

I'm not a doctor but to have stomach pains associated with sickness I would say a bug (only other reason to have stomach pains would be from constantly vomiting) or even constipation. That can do all of those things too :winkwink:

Had a trip to A&En tonight, had bad cramping since yesterday, they ruled out ectopic and infection, waiting for blood results now, will probablly get a call from them at some ungodly hour (its gone midnight now) The doctor was lovely, if my results are above 1500 I will be booked in for a scan next week, if not I will have repeat bloods on monday. Still in pain now but feeling much more positive again, she really put my mind at ease.

Had a trip to A&En tonight, had bad cramping since yesterday, they ruled out ectopic and infection, waiting for blood results now, will probablly get a call from them at some ungodly hour (its gone midnight now) The doctor was lovely, if my results are above 1500 I will be booked in for a scan next week, if not I will have repeat bloods on monday. Still in pain now but feeling much more positive again, she really put my mind at ease.

You poor thing! Hope all turns out okay :hugs: figers crossed for you hun x

happy, r u feeling any better? i really wish i did have ms, cause im tripped out that it never stARted for me. i get these waves of nasea every now and then but nothing major. i know it's ok and this isnt an actual problem, especially since my mom didnt have it with me or my sis, but it would reassure me that things are cookin, ya know?

its so hard NOT to worry isnt it!! I think perhaps once we have our scans (im jealous yours is early, we dont have ours in the UK until 12/13 weeks but I know you are getting an early scan but still :) hopefully that will put your mind at rest xx

I've got a scan to test for downs/trisomy 18/neural tube defects at 10 weeks. I had to ask/beg for the earlier scan. 8 weeks was the earliest the U/S people would book me for (I was hoping for immediate, lol).

Is there any way you can ask your midwife for a sooner scan? My midwife just put it down as a dating scan.

happy, r u feeling any better? i really wish i did have ms, cause im tripped out that it never stARted for me. i get these waves of nasea every now and then but nothing major. i know it's ok and this isnt an actual problem, especially since my mom didnt have it with me or my sis, but it would reassure me that things are cookin, ya know?

I can fully understand that for reassurance. Feeling the worst I have the whole time today :nope: it is not nice. As reassuring as it is - I would happily swap with you lol. I didn't get any morning sickness with Blake until I was 7 weeks and then had first hospitilization at about 9 weeks. I know how it feels not to have it - we all wish for it then when we have it - we want it to disappear again LOL! Trying to stay positive right now between the toilet and couch. Dry reaching is far batter than vomiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->