Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

horseypants when are you due? Tried looking for a ticker lol... funny how we rely on those things for information bahaha.

happy, r u feeling any better? i really wish i did have ms, cause im tripped out that it never stARted for me. i get these waves of nasea every now and then but nothing major. i know it's ok and this isnt an actual problem, especially since my mom didnt have it with me or my sis, but it would reassure me that things are cookin, ya know?

I've read that people who get car-sick or sea-sick are more susceptible to MS. I *never* get sick, I don't even have a gag reflex, so I think (hope) the inconsistent nausea is as much MS as I'm going to get.
Only time will tell! I'm apparently one of few hoping to have no real MS, lol.

happy, r u feeling any better? i really wish i did have ms, cause im tripped out that it never stARted for me. i get these waves of nasea every now and then but nothing major. i know it's ok and this isnt an actual problem, especially since my mom didnt have it with me or my sis, but it would reassure me that things are cookin, ya know?

I've read that people who get car-sick or sea-sick are more susceptible to MS. I *never* get sick, I don't even have a gag reflex, so I think (hope) the inconsistent nausea is as much MS as I'm going to get.
Only time will tell! I'm apparently one of few hoping to have no real MS, lol.

I've heard that too and I suffer from terrible sea sickness EVEN ON A LAKE lol... it doesn't hit me until the next day either and I feel terrible for two whole days - hate to know what I'm like on the ocean hahaha

shmang & happy, that is the wierd thing too though, cause i get carsick and can't be on any kind of boat without being miserable and naseus. that said, i usually don't actually throw up then either..... i know i should consider myself lucky, but anything that reassures me that things are progressing (symptoms getting worse? boobs getting hotter and more painful, worse bloating, yeah! bring it on! lol) ...is a godsend at this stage lol.

I am 8 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayay! Happy thank you for asking!!! My embryo became a fetus this morning! I am a raspberry!

I've been updating daily in my prego journal with how far along I am but you are right about relying on the ticker for info, cause i sure have been when reading other people's posts.

I will get a ticker in 2 weeks, 4 days. I am counting down. That will mark the next major milestone for me: May 15, when I'm having the next scan. I saw a heartbeat at the last scan, and I keep trying to feel around my tummy thinking that maybe, I can feel a fast heartbeat somewhere in there... sometimes, I have myself convinced I do...

shmang... doppler rental huh????
do tell, where can this be accomplished?

Horsey - I rented one for my sister inlaw from dynamicdoppler.com

You only rent it for as many months as you need. Love it :) just make sure you buy enough of the gel !

and CONGRATS ON YOUR RASPBERRY !

Horsey - I rented one for my sister inlaw from dynamicdoppler.com

You only rent it for as many months as you need. Love it :) just make sure you buy enough of the gel !

and CONGRATS ON YOUR RASPBERRY !

oooooh yes I have thought of getting one of these - but I think I will drive my midwife insane if I struggle to find the heartbeat lol :haha:

shmang & happy, that is the wierd thing too though, cause i get carsick and can't be on any kind of boat without being miserable and naseus. that said, i usually don't actually throw up then either..... i know i should consider myself lucky, but anything that reassures me that things are progressing (symptoms getting worse? boobs getting hotter and more painful, worse bloating, yeah! bring it on! lol) ...is a godsend at this stage lol.

I am 8 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayay! Happy thank you for asking!!! My embryo became a fetus this morning! I am a raspberry!

I've been updating daily in my prego journal with how far along I am but you are right about relying on the ticker for info, cause i sure have been when reading other people's posts.

I will get a ticker in 2 weeks, 4 days. I am counting down. That will mark the next major milestone for me: May 15, when I'm having the next scan. I saw a heartbeat at the last scan, and I keep trying to feel around my tummy thinking that maybe, I can feel a fast heartbeat somewhere in there... sometimes, I have myself convinced I do...

shmang... doppler rental huh????
do tell, where can this be accomplished?

OMG a raspberry! I'm so jelous :haha: I can't wait for 8 weeks! I feel like I've been a sweet pea for EVER!

Thanks guys!! Ah, this means my due date is officially December 7th, which I think is so sweet and lovely. When are yours?

I love 7s! As long as I don't go late and have a baby on Dec 25 or 26th I'm good!

I'm due Dec 15 according to every pregnancy calculator, but midwife says Dec 17. I refuse to let her push me back though, I like my weeks starting on Saturdays, lol. 7 weeks tomorrow ! Yuss!

I'm feeling so nervous! I don't feel pregnant at all! I feel a little tired/anxious and maybe slightly nauseated but overall normal. I get car sick and sea sick really easily but have not had M/S yet, just a few slight waves of nausea. Next scan is on Tuesday and the lack of symptoms is making me afraid!

I'm a raspberry tomorrow - due Dec 8th!

I'm feeling so nervous! I don't feel pregnant at all! I feel a little tired/anxious and maybe slightly nauseated but overall normal. I get car sick and sea sick really easily but have not had M/S yet, just a few slight waves of nausea. Next scan is on Tuesday and the lack of symptoms is making me afraid!

When I was pregnant with my DS who is now 3 I didn't really have any symptoms. The only time I ever got sick was if I got too hungry before I ate. I haven't really had many symptoms this time either. A little nauseous once or twice for a few minutes but that is it. I do get really sleepy sometimes and my bb's are sore. Try to relax and not over analyze. Enjoy this time and try not to worry I know its hard :hugs:

I threw up for the first time today, and you can totally tell I'm new at being pregnant because I was so excited! lol, I was at work though... so it was hard being in a public bathroom puking with people asking if I was alright. It was the first time I admitted to a stranger I was pregnant! It felt weird saying the words outloud.
Hopefully I won't have this morning sickness (which totally took place at 6pm) every day, I'm not sure if I could handle it!

Thanks guys!! Ah, this means my due date is officially December 7th, which I think is so sweet and lovely. When are yours?

Supposedly the 16th December - I have a feeling it will be further along because I ovulated late.

QUOTE=motherearth23;17508183]I threw up for the first time today, and you can totally tell I'm new at being pregnant because I was so excited! lol, I was at work though... so it was hard being in a public bathroom puking with people asking if I was alright. It was the first time I admitted to a stranger I was pregnant! It felt weird saying the words outloud.
Hopefully I won't have this morning sickness (which totally took place at 6pm) every day, I'm not sure if I could handle it![/QUOTE]

:haha: that made my day! sorry about being excited you puked I mean!!! I know when I tell people I'm pregnant they say "how far along are you" all excited and I say only 7 weeks they say ooh hunny it's only the start and completely burst my bubble!

Hun I know it is hard to NOT feel sick and still have the "feeling" of pregnancy. But if bubs is fine from hearing a heartbeat and stuff be thankfull you don't have m/s IT SUCKS! :hugs: you can buy a fetal heart doppler as we discussed earlier in the forum where you can listen to baby's heartbeat ALL you like for reassurance. Hang in there - at 8 weeks only 4 more weeks till the end of Trimester 1 !!!

C'min ladies, give me some symptoms!! I have none!!

I rang A&E again this morning (the doctor I saw last night told me to ring to get my bloods rather than wait for the phone call) and the nurse who answered was sooo rude she had me in tears, I *think* the night staff go off duty at around 8am-ish so going to ring at 9am and hope someone who isn't a complete cow answers.

QUOTE=motherearth23;17508183]I threw up for the first time today, and you can totally tell I'm new at being pregnant because I was so excited! lol, I was at work though... so it was hard being in a public bathroom puking with people asking if I was alright. It was the first time I admitted to a stranger I was pregnant! It felt weird saying the words outloud.
Hopefully I won't have this morning sickness (which totally took place at 6pm) every day, I'm not sure if I could handle it!

:haha: that made my day! sorry about being excited you puked I mean!!! I know when I tell people I'm pregnant they say "how far along are you" all excited and I say only 7 weeks they say ooh hunny it's only the start and completely burst my bubble![/QUOTE]

I'm so tempted to have an early ultrasound at 6 weeks, maybe end up hearing a heartbeat.... but at the same time I'd rather hold out until 8 or 9 weeks so I can see more baby! It's just so exciting and I can't wait to see him/her in my womb for the first time. :D

C'min ladies, give me some symptoms!! I have none!!

I rang A&E again this morning (the doctor I saw last night told me to ring to get my bloods rather than wait for the phone call) and the nurse who answered was sooo rude she had me in tears, I *think* the night staff go off duty at around 8am-ish so going to ring at 9am and hope someone who isn't a complete cow answers.

oooooooh don't you hate that! I had one nurse I rung one night for my HCG and she got right up my nose - like I was an inconvinience to her! Don't they understand these tests mean the world to any woman carrying a baby! Some nurses I think are just past being nurses and have no compassion at all - I saw it several times while in hospital with hyperemesis too. I rung the next morning and got a wonderful nurse too ;-) Good Luck - waiting to hear your results with you x :hugs:

Woken up this morning - not as bad as yesterday but still NAUSEAS! tried the crackers in bed before getting out thi morning kinda helped, but feeling like I need to go back to bed :sleep: not because I'm tired but just for some relief. On a positive note 1 more day and I progress to a blueberry :happydance:

Booked myself a private scan to stop me worrying, its on 13th May. I am sooooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->