Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Uuuuggghhhh... sooo nauseous all day... so much for skipping ms...

Not throwing up though, so that's good! I ate, I took a walk, nothing helped. I just wanted to crawl back into bed but I had to go to work! I felt like crap until 7 PM. I'm so freaking tired I'm sleeping 11 hours a night and taking naps on my days off. Also I'm starting to get constipated. I'm so glad I'm finally starting to feel pregnant :happydance:

I gave my OH the OK to tell his family ASAP as I'm ready to out myself on Facebook. :)

Uuuuggghhhh... sooo nauseous all day... so much for skipping ms...

Not throwing up though, so that's good! I ate, I took a walk, nothing helped. I just wanted to crawl back into bed but I had to go to work! I felt like crap until 7 PM. I'm so freaking tired I'm sleeping 11 hours a night and taking naps on my days off. Also I'm starting to get constipated. I'm so glad I'm finally starting to feel pregnant :happydance:

I gave my OH the OK to tell his family ASAP as I'm ready to out myself on Facebook. :)

LOL it's funny how m/s makes you want to "OUT" yourself on Facebook - I have to admit I have with held so far :blush: lol. But OH told his family lastnight. I have not vomited as of yet either but the nausea is driving me insane! I am currently listening to a morning wellness CD that is supposed to stop the stem of nerves that go from your head to your stomach in a will to stop myself feeling sick. So far okay but only been 5 minutes! I have made several trips to the loo to be sick today but only dry reached then ended up sitting the toilet for wees instead LOL!

god its sohard keeping up with this lol i only miss a day ir so and i have pagesss to catch up on hope everyone is doing ok tho :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls! Sorry I haven’t been here at all, just trying to catch on and read all the posts now.
Luluss, thanks for the reply, you were right; I'm slowly but surely starting to get a little more nauseous every day. It doesn't feel good but it's relieving :D
SamJ, I’m sleeping 11 hours + naps too. I’ve been going to bed at 6.30 – 7.00 …:haha: crazy!
Do you girls buy over the counter prenatal vitamins or have a prescription? I’ve been buying Nature Made, but thinking about switching to One a Day because it has 2 tablets, DHA and vitamins, and more of them too. Any opinions?

I take the One A Day ones with the tablet and gel capsule. I don't know how they rank compared to any of the others, I think it was their marketing that made me choose them. Walmart has started carrying a box with 45 of each for $19.99 which I bought last time. Used to pay $14.99 for 30 tabs each.

Hi Girls! Sorry I haven’t been here at all, just trying to catch on and read all the posts now.
Luluss, thanks for the reply, you were right; I'm slowly but surely starting to get a little more nauseous every day. It doesn't feel good but it's relieving :D
SamJ, I’m sleeping 11 hours + naps too. I’ve been going to bed at 6.30 – 7.00 …:haha: crazy!
Do you girls buy over the counter prenatal vitamins or have a prescription? I’ve been buying Nature Made, but thinking about switching to One a Day because it has 2 tablets, DHA and vitamins, and more of them too. Any opinions?

i use rainbow light. they are vegan, easier on your system and have everything that the prescription ones have...it is 2 pills, but i haven't been sick on them.

just an fyi

Hi! My due date is 12/30/12....thats going off my LMP. Dont have my first appt until 5/21/12. Can hardly wait!

Booked myself a private scan to stop me worrying, its on 13th May. I am sooooo excited!

Did they get back to you with your results Wiggler? 13th of May isn't too far away :)

No :growlmad: They sent them straight to my GP, so I amm going to pop in there tomorrow to see if they will tell me them, got my repeat bloods tomorrow too, its going to be a busy morning, drop my monkey off at nursery, head to hospital, head to the doctors, home, then off to pick the monkey up! Eek! x x x

Booked myself a private scan to stop me worrying, its on 13th May. I am sooooo excited!

Did they get back to you with your results Wiggler? 13th of May isn't too far away :)

No :growlmad: They sent them straight to my GP, so I amm going to pop in there tomorrow to see if they will tell me them, got my repeat bloods tomorrow too, its going to be a busy morning, drop my monkey off at nursery, head to hospital, head to the doctors, home, then off to pick the monkey up! Eek! x x x

Thats a bit crappy and disorganised of them! It will be a busy day for you! Currently my 2 year old is on the farm with his dad and my 5 year old is at school so to keep myself from dry reaching all morning I have taken to bed (lying down seems to soothe the m/s) with my glass of water and computer. Got my first m/w appointment tomorrow. I wonder if she will be able to hear the heartbeat? Trying some reiki tomorrow for the m/s too fingers crossed it works!

I'm getting excited and nervous...We will be seeing our LO in 12 hours.

I am trying to relax but I am panicing. I started have pink spotting last two times I wiped. I also had some really minor cramping. Crying my eyes out. I don't think I will sleep tonight. Will call doctors office first thing in morning.

jme84, sending you loads of thoughts. Try to stay positive, and I look forward to your update post-doctor. Remember that both spotting and cramping can be okay, just need to get them checked out :hugs:

I am trying to relax but I am panicing. I started have pink spotting last two times I wiped. I also had some really minor cramping. Crying my eyes out. I don't think I will sleep tonight. Will call doctors office first thing in morning.

hun, hang in there. Have you had a major bleed?

I had some INTENSE cramping weeks 4-5, they have subsided a bit now. There is so much going on down there cramps are normal I think. I also had some spotting two weeks ago but I haven't had anything since and everything is well. Try not to worry too much, I know, easier said then done!

jme84...could be baby settling nicely, easy to say but try not to worry xxxxx

i'm now half way through 1st trimester and feel a little bit pregnant today, mild waves of feeling sick and BB feel alittle different but nothing much at mo.

Well Ive gone from wanting to eat everything in sight, and feeling sick still, to not wanting to have anything - and really only eating bran flakes, blueberries and bananas!!! Feel so full and bloated. Im eating a little chicken sandwich right now, going ok so far...just aware I need to eat a little more!! Also getting some horrendous spots across my face which never happens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->