Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

It got me this morning!! I've had my head over the toilet on and off for hours. YUCK!! Saltines and gingerale have my name on them today!

No sickness here luckily, with my first 2 pregnancies I had very occasional random vomiting, hoping to either have that or avoid it all together this time x x x

Hello! I thought I was due November 21st due to LMP, but after a scare a couple of weeks ago the hospital scanned me and I'm about a week and a half off. So I'm predicting around December 1st, give or take a couple of days.

Hello! I thought I was due November 21st due to LMP, but after a scare a couple of weeks ago the hospital scanned me and I'm about a week and a half off. So I'm predicting around December 1st, give or take a couple of days.

Welcome to the thread!!! I will add your name to the front page :flower:

Is anyone nervous about twins??? Fraternal twins run really high on my father's side of the family and there is a set of twins on my mother's side as well. My third pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but baby B never developed beyond 5 weeks.

How would you ladies feel about mutiples?

Is anyone nervous about twins??? Fraternal twins run really high on my father's side of the family and there is a set of twins on my mother's side as well. My third pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but baby B never developed beyond 5 weeks.

How would you ladies feel about mutiples?

That would be so exciting!!! We don't have twins that run in our families really but I am just out from a miscarriage a couple months ago and people say that your chances are higher... not sure how true that is. I am sure it would be overwhelming though but I would feel so blessed!

I would LOVE to have twins! Financially it would be a struggle, but it would be so worth it! I'm also out from a m/c several months, and I conceived on Clomid, so it's always a possibilty!

I would LOVE to have twins! Financially it would be a struggle, but it would be so worth it! I'm also out from a m/c several months, and I conceived on Clomid, so it's always a possibilty!

Looks like you have a really good chance...fingers x'ed for you!!!!! You will have to let us know :flower:

Thanks for the kind welcome! : )

I don't think I'd be able to handle twins. : ) I'm nervous enough about the idea of caring for one baby. Though the idea of only experiencing one pregnancy for two children is tempting!

Twin would be amazing, but terrifying, I got awful ovulation pains on both sides this cycle so who knows... :rofl:

I actually just had a strange dream that I was pregnant with twins yesterday. They don't run in either of our families though so I doubt that it will happen.

I hope to be all settled with a two week old baby on Christmas day

Its my 31st birthday today so I thought Id treat myself and use one of my IC's - its nice confirmation!
is so much darker and came up within seconds, especially as it was after 5pm and ive been drinking water all day!! its the best birthday present I could have wished for ;)

Attachments

• photo (21).jpg
    photo (21).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Its my 31st birthday today so I thought Id treat myself and use one of my IC's - its nice confirmation!
is so much darker and came up within seconds, especially as it was after 5pm and ive been drinking water all day!! its the best birthday present I could have wished for ;)

Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to see a dark line like that? I can't wait until mine is that dark!

Happy birthday!

My lines are that dark now, finally! I wish I would have gotten more FRER so I could see how dark the lines were on those, but I used them all right away :blush:

Congratulations AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The best present God could give you :flower:

I had 2 sacs a few weeks ago but only one now

Oh i'm so sorry. I cried when I went back in with my 3rd pregnancy at 9 weeks to see that only Baby A had a heartbeat. I know our sweet Baby B is up there watching over us. This will still be a very sweet Christmas with your new Little One :flower:

Happy birthday!

My lines are that dark now, finally! I wish I would have gotten more FRER so I could see how dark the lines were on those, but I used them all right away :blush:

I took an entire pack of FRER tests the other day just to watch the test line come up...lame isn't it?? I couldn't believe the test line was darker than the control line, of course, I typically stopped testing after a few days with my other pregnancies - with this one I seem to want continuous confirmation :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->