Any February bumps in here?!

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I'm due Feb. 6th and I'm looking for some buddies! Anyone due around that time??

Im due feb 3rd :)
Also have a DD that will be 4 in august.
There's a "february hearts" due date club.

Our little cricket is due Feb 28th! (I wish it were leap year next year!). I'm 7 weeks, 1 day and we go in for an u/s on Tuesday to hear the heartbeat :)

Hey I'm due Feb 1st :)

Come join us in the February hearts group! Click on the link in my signature :)

I'm due the 3rd Feb :) if you click my Feb hearts thing it will take you to the Feb thread x

Feb 26th

but the doctor mentioned that they might have to move my date. We'll see later today what happens.

Hey :)

I'm due 15/16th (depending on which due date calculator I use). X

I'm due February 11th, does anyone have their 12 week scan date yet? X

feb 20th here, though likely this baby will be born in March since out of my current 4 only one has arrived within 9 days of EDD

Valentines day over here! :D 14th of February but I'm pretty sure it will change as it gets closer!
How's everyone getting on? x

Valentines day over here! :D 14th of February but I'm pretty sure it will change as it gets closer!

Also due on Valentines day although they are already trying to change my due date to 2/22. Claimed it was by measurements, but we only had sex once between af and the bfp and the bfp would be less than 10 days after conception if you add a week to it. Not really sure I like this doctor but my regular doctor can't see me at this time.

Also due on Valentines day although they are already trying to change my due date to 2/22. Claimed it was by measurements, but we only had sex once between af and the bfp and the bfp would be less than 10 days after conception if you add a week to it. Not really sure I like this doctor but my regular doctor can't see me at this time.

That doesn't sound right. Assuming you already have had a scan, as they know the measurements... Maybe they measured your little bean wrong due to how small they are and it can be inaccurate! I hope you find out soon and get the answers you need to know! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->