Any FET Success Stories?

Molly how have you worked out your dates Hun on your ticker? I have you at 4 weeks and 1 day x

I just did it temporarily LOL xo I will get the exact date anyway off the nurse soon when she calls me back with blood results :)

Woohoo! Thanks! Go us! :D We were here looking for first time FET success stories and we became them <3

Hi Ladies ,

Wanted to join :
FET success story for TTC#1 who is currently asleep in her crib born December 2014 Had FET April 2014.

hoping for success for TTC#2 - had FET#2 on nov 14th. I'm currently 2dp5dt!

Molly - your name sounds familiar I wonder if we were in the same threads before during ttc#1!

Congrats to u and smirn

I have not tested yet, bloodwork on Sunday at 8dp5dt!

Hi Ladies ,

Wanted to join :
FET success story for TTC#1 who is currently asleep in her crib born December 2014 Had FET April 2014.

Molly - your name sounds familiar I wonder if we were in the same threads before during ttc#1!

Congrats to u and smirn

Wishing you all the luck in the world Hun xx

Hi Ladies ,Wanted to join :

Argh! Good luck! The waiting is the absolute worst! If you have read back the last few pages you can see we were driven slightly insane (at least I was haha) Are you going to test at home prior to blood work? I wish you the best, its hard to resist if thats your plan hehe
Yes and I recognise your screen name too, we must have been on several of the same threads as I had my fresh IVF in April 2014 :)
Congrats to u and smirn
Thank you! Sooo excited!!
:happydance:

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I am at the end of my TWW....well almost.....Beta is on Friday, which will make it 10dp5dt. I feel like my RE does the beta really late! The waiting is killing me but I promised DH I wouldn't test as I was a wreck trying to figure out my PG tests....the lines were getting lighter and it ended in a chemical. He doesn't want me to go through that again so I have promised no testing before the beta.

I am having such crazy symptoms though, which I know could be the estrogen or progesterone I am taking. Though I would rather believe it is pregnancy symptoms LOL. Did any of you ladies have any symptoms? I am dizzy on and off, hungry (ravenous actually), mild nausea when I have an empty stomach, and I get tired around 5 every day.

Today I am 7dp5dt and I see most of you have gotten your bfps by now. Boy this thread isn't helping my POAS addiction LOL

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I am at the end of my TWW....well almost.....Beta is on Friday, which will make it 10dp5dt. I feel like my RE does the beta really late! The waiting is killing me but I promised DH I wouldn't test as I was a wreck trying to figure out my PG tests....the lines were getting lighter and it ended in a chemical. He doesn't want me to go through that again so I have promised no testing before the beta.
Welcome! 10dp5dt is only one day behind the clinic I use so it's not too bad. I dont fancy waiting an extra day though so I do feel sorry for you! So sorry to hear about your chemical, I don't blame your DH for wanting to wait until the BETA comes back. My own DH was similar in wanting me to wait but we hadn't had any losses and I am rather too impatient I'm afraid! :dohh:
I am having such crazy symptoms though, which I know could be the estrogen or progesterone I am taking. Though I would rather believe it is pregnancy symptoms LOL. Did any of you ladies have any symptoms? I am dizzy on and off, hungry (ravenous actually), mild nausea when I have an empty stomach, and I get tired around 5 every day.
These are literally every symptom I have. You are right, they could be side effects of the progesterone but they could be pregnancy related so I have my fingers crossed for you that this is the latter!

Today I am 7dp5dt and I see most of you have gotten your bfps by now. Boy this thread isn't helping my POAS addiction LOL
No we urge each other to do such evil things like pee on every stick humanly possible haha! you COULD you know.... JUST SAYING!!! I love staring at tests to see if I can see that magic second line! :haha:
:flower:

Yes we were likely in the same posts before bc I had my retrieval in March with no transfer then did a FET at the start of April 2014!

And here we are again !

I'm getting a bit anxious to test as each day passes - I will definitely test before bloodwork on Sunday. I like to know before I get a phone (especially if it's BFN).

I'm feeling like this didn't work this time -&#128542;

Hi Ladies ,Wanted to join :

Argh! Good luck! The waiting is the absolute worst! If you have read back the last few pages you can see we were driven slightly insane (at least I was haha) Are you going to test at home prior to blood work? I wish you the best, its hard to resist if thats your plan hehe
Yes and I recognise your screen name too, we must have been on several of the same threads as I had my fresh IVF in April 2014 :)
Congrats to u and smirn
Thank you! Sooo excited!!
:happydance:

Hi ladies,

Welcome! 10dp5dt is only one day behind the clinic I use so it's not too bad. I dont fancy waiting an extra day though so I do feel sorry for you! So sorry to hear about your chemical, I don't blame your DH for wanting to wait until the BETA comes back. My own DH was similar in wanting me to wait but we hadn't had any losses and I am rather too impatient I'm afraid! :dohh:
These are literally every symptom I have. You are right, they could be side effects of the progesterone but they could be pregnancy related so I have my fingers crossed for you that this is the latter!

No we urge each other to do such evil things like pee on every stick humanly possible haha! you COULD you know.... JUST SAYING!!! I love staring at tests to see if I can see that magic second line! :haha:

HAHAHAHAHA! I actually asked DH again if I could possibly test on the way to the clinic and he said why bother at that point hahahaha. Oh well. I tried!

Oh I almost forgot! I figured I would share. I dreamt I had a baby that I was breastfeeding. CONTENT, is the only word I could muster for the feeling I had through the dream. I was heavenly bliss to be holding my baby in my arms. I do hope to do so in about 9 months!

I hope so too hun, please keep us posted on your results on Friday I have my fingers crossed very tightly! Oh and im throwing baby dust at you from here! :) :) :)
P/s. Sometimes really vivid dreams are a sign of pregnancy too, I hear that a lot. In facet I had MANY vivid dreams at the start of first trimester last baby where I was best friends with Pink and she invited me and my mum to go backstage at all her concerts hahaha

Thanks! I will let you know. Awesome dream! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pink!

Yes we were likely in the same posts before bc I had my retrieval in March with no transfer then did a FET at the start of April 2014!

And here we are again !

I'm getting a bit anxious to test as each day passes - I will definitely test before bloodwork on Sunday. I like to know before I get a phone (especially if it's BFN).

I'm feeling like this didn't work this time -&#128542;[QUOTE/]

I really hope its good news :hugs: I agree with you about wanting to know if its bad news before someone else has to tell you. When are you planning on doing a home test hun?
I actually felt like it hadn't worked this time either, something in my mind kept saying it hadn't even when i was getting the faint lines on the tests. Because you feel it hasnt worked doesn't mean anything really because it's a mind set that's all. Let us know how you go :flower:

Molly - thx for the words of encouragement!!

I will test tmrw or Saturday! I don't have any tests at home so it will just depend if I go out tmrw to pick one up or not.

Looking at your pink ticker - is your first a girl? I had a daughter she's almost 11 months - they are really close in age looks like it

Molly - thx for the words of encouragement!!
You're welcome!
I will test tmrw or Saturday! I don't have any tests at home so it will just depend if I go out tmrw to pick one up or not.
DOOOO IIITTTTT hahahaha

Looking at your pink ticker - is your first a girl? I had a daughter she's almost 11 months - they are really close in age looks like it
Yes we had a daughter. She was due Dec 18th but I went two weeks over ended up induced on NYE but labored on with no dilation so had an EMC at 2am on Jan 2nd. We almost lost our sweetheart, i can't think about it too much it still upsets me. For that reason I am having an elected c-sec this time around, I feel much more comfortable with this. And you are right our kiddies are close in age, I had my transfer done on 1st April 2014 which was my dd

Molly - wow we are so close I had my FET on April 5 due dec20 and delivered 10 days late via induction.

Sounds like it was scary delivery glad that she was safely delivered and your option for c section is a good idea!

So my AF is due tmrw or today and I'm feeling AF symptoms today &#128543;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->