Any FET Success Stories?

I had my 3day FET on Tuesday July 14, is it too early to take a HPT?
Any information and support will be very helpful. I have had 1 unsuccessful IVF cycle and 2 unsuccessful FET’s this is my 3rd FET and i am really stressing since I feel time is running out for me! :(

Baking- My clinic says to test at 12dp5dt or 14dp3dt. Earlier results are ambiguous, and I can definitely say from personal experience, the cycles that I have waited the full time before testing were MUCH easier on me than the times I tested early. Having a definitive result, good or bad, is so much better than getting a negative because it's too early and freaking out for no good reason. PS: I'm sorry it's taking you so many transfers to get your take home baby. <3 I finally seem to happy a sticky bean this time, but it took me six transfers to get here. I know how long of a wait it can be. :hugs:

I had my 3day FET on Tuesday July 14, is it too early to take a HPT?
Any information and support will be very helpful. I have had 1 unsuccessful IVF cycle and 2 unsuccessful FET’s this is my 3rd FET and i am really stressing since I feel time is running out for me! :(

Any updates...have you tested? :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Just touching base to let you know that my FET is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon :wohoo::yipee:

It feels like ages ago I posted on here looking for FET success stories, and now our big day is almost here! I really hope after tomorrow I will be lucky enough to join you and be one of the successful stories too!

I had my final scan today to check the lining of my uterus and it is measuring 11mm :) My doctor said that my lining is really really good. Praying all goes really well. I shall keep you posted!

How did your testing go Baking? I hope everything turned out really well for you Hun :hugs:

I hope tomorrow's transfer goes really smoothly- sounds like your lining is absolutely perfect! Keep us updated? I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you! <3

Sending you tons of sticky :dust: and I will be following to see how it goes!

Our IVF story: We did two fresh cycles and got pregnant both times, but they both ended in early first tri. Third try was an FET and we now have our beautiful boy who is 13 months. We are thinking about starting again for baby two and we have 5 frozen embies. Hopefully we will have success right away and we can be bump buddies!! :hugs:

Hi guys!

Well, today is 6dp5dt and I got a lovely strong line on a FRER and a positive on a Clear Blue Digital!

I'm pregnant! :yipee:

Been getting a positive since 3dp5dt, but held off on making an announcement because I wanted to wait for a strong line.

Please send lots of sticky vibes and thoughts my way, after our early loss last IVF cycle I am a bit nervous. We so desperately want to take home these babies. Stick little ones, stick! Please stay with us [-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Thanks a million for all your support up till now, I've appreciated reading all your positive FET stories. They have helped me a lot! :hugs:

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations!!! That's a really strong FRER for 6dp5dt!

Woohooooo! :happydance: That is an AMAZING line for 6dp5dt. Mine looked like that at 12-13dp5dt, so you must have some amazing hCG going on there! How many did you transfer?

Woohooooo! :happydance: That is an AMAZING line for 6dp5dt. Mine looked like that at 12-13dp5dt, so you must have some amazing hCG going on there! How many did you transfer?

Thank you so much :hugs: It's a relief to know that my line is getting darker because last cycle my line wouldn't darken and that ended in a chemical pregnancy. So I've been a bit nervous to be honest. But today is 7dp5dt and the test line on my FRER is darker than the control line! :dance: I've attached a pic! :)

We transferred two embryos, 1 hatching blastocyst and 1 expanded blastocyst [-o&lt;[-o&lt; Praying we get to take these babies home with us in 8 months time xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
WOW WOW WOW that is so dark for this early. I really do wonder if you've got twins going on in there. I would not be surprised at all. My test line didn't get darker than my control line until I was 5 weeks along. That's, what, 16 days past 5 day transfer? Yeah. Yours are so much darker than mine were! Exciting!!!

I have had a success with a FET! Have my son from IVF and did first FET earlier this year which failed, no idea why. Did second FET (only had 3 embies so it was getting tense!) and it worked! 18 weeks preggo now and god williing I'll see my little girl in January :)

Jules- thanks for pointing my attention to this thread & congrats again :)
Jonesbaby- Congratulations!!!!
I am really enjoying reading everyone's success stories with FET as I am considering using one of our two frosties in about November. We were extremely lucky with our first fresh IVF round which resulted in our daughter, for some reason a FET is making me nervous so thank you all for sharing your stories! :)

JonesBaby, fantastic news and such a strong positive! I reckon you could have twins! xx

Pussycat1- Congrats on second tri. :happydance: Where in CZ do you go for your IVF cycles? DH and I go to ISCARE in Prague 7.

Thank you so much for your lovely messages everyone xx

Hi girls :hi:

I hope you're all doing really well. Just dropping in to let you know that we found out last week that we're having twins! :oneofeach: I had a scan at 5w3d which showed two sacs and then we had another scan yesterday and saw two perfect heartbeats! <3 <3

We are elated! :cloud9:

I wanted to drop in to update just incase people are searching this thread in future. I hope that my experience with FET, along with yours, will give hope to others going through a similar journey.

Best wishes to you all :hugs: xx

Hi girls :hi:

I hope you're all doing really well. Just dropping in to let you know that we found out last week that we're having twins! :oneofeach: I had a scan at 5w3d which showed two sacs and then we had another scan yesterday and saw two perfect heartbeats! <3 <3

We are elated! :cloud9:

I wanted to drop in to update just incase people are searching this thread in future. I hope that my experience with FET, along with yours, will give hope to others going through a similar journey.

Best wishes to you all :hugs: xx

That's wonderful news!! Congrats Jonesbaby!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, we had our transfer on Thursday August 20th and a week later I tested with an HPT and the line came right up! Next day, Friday, I had my first beta at 8dp5dt and it was 127. On Monday we took our second beta and it went up nicely to 623! :happydance::cloud9: I can now officially say I'm pregnant!! We transferred one beautiful 5 day blast A so we're praying for a sticky bean! Still not completely out of the woods yet, but we have our first scan in two weeks and I think I may relax a bit more after that :wink wink:.

Good luck to all you ladies about to transfer or in the 2ww! :flower:

Wow all of you ladies are giving me hope. I'm now 10dp5dt fet with 2 expanding blasts. Haven't felt any symptoms so assuming it's not worked. I will be testing soon though so we'll see. Congrats to everyone on your success and good luck to everyone trying or waiting on results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->