Any FET Success Stories?

Hi buny
We used Reprofit in Brno, they had great statistical results, really fast and clear communication and important for us a huge bank of Donors as we used donor eggs. Our consultant in the UK more or less told us we'd made a great choice and we're wise to go overseas! x
Pussycat1- Congrats on second tri. :happydance: Where in CZ do you go for your IVF cycles? DH and I go to ISCARE in Prague 7.

Amazing news! Welcome to the twin club! Did you have two put back? If so assume they are non identical? Mine are identical (16 weeks and growing!), Hoping to find out if they're pink or blue tomorrow! xx

Hi girls :hi:

I hope you're all doing really well. Just dropping in to let you know that we found out last week that we're having twins! :oneofeach: I had a scan at 5w3d which showed two sacs and then we had another scan yesterday and saw two perfect heartbeats! <3 <3

We are elated! :cloud9:

I wanted to drop in to update just incase people are searching this thread in future. I hope that my experience with FET, along with yours, will give hope to others going through a similar journey.

Best wishes to you all :hugs: xx

Hey Minno, recognise you from another thread! Don't give up, I was convinced it was a negative and now I have twins growing away inside xx
Wow all of you ladies are giving me hope. I'm now 10dp5dt fet with 2 expanding blasts. Haven't felt any symptoms so assuming it's not worked. I will be testing soon though so we'll see. Congrats to everyone on your success and good luck to everyone trying or waiting on results xx

Yah for FET pregnancies! Congrats 1babydreamer and jonesbaby! It's so great to see so many more success stories on here. Hoping to join you in a few days. I'm 1dpt of a single frostie. The embryologist said it was beautiful and looked like it had never been frozen. I'm already obsessing and counting down the days (alright hours) until I can test.

Minno, I don't think you can read anything whatsoever into a lack of symptoms. Keep us posted on your test results.

Aw ladies you are making me feel so much better.
Pussycat massive congrats to you - I tried to pm you the other day just to say how wonderful your news is but for some reason it didn't send. Anyway, absolutely amazing!! How are you feeling? Big day tomoro for you - so exciting! Did u have any symptoms that u can remember ?

S08 wishing you lots of sticky dust and two lovely lines very soon
Xx

Hi girls :hi:

I hope you're all doing really well. Just dropping in to let you know that we found out last week that we're having twins! :oneofeach: I had a scan at 5w3d which showed two sacs and then we had another scan yesterday and saw two perfect heartbeats! <3 <3

We are elated! :cloud9:

I wanted to drop in to update just incase people are searching this thread in future. I hope that my experience with FET, along with yours, will give hope to others going through a similar journey.

Best wishes to you all :hugs: xx

That's wonderful news!! Congrats Jonesbaby!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, we had our transfer on Thursday August 20th and a week later I tested with an HPT and the line came right up! Next day, Friday, I had my first beta at 8dp5dt and it was 127. On Monday we took our second beta and it went up nicely to 623! :happydance::cloud9: I can now officially say I'm pregnant!! We transferred one beautiful 5 day blast A so we're praying for a sticky bean! Still not completely out of the woods yet, but we have our first scan in two weeks and I think I may relax a bit more after that :wink wink:.

Good luck to all you ladies about to transfer or in the 2ww! :flower:

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations! :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Pussycat! We put back two embryos, so they are fraternal :oneofeach:

Wow, 16 weeks already, time is zooming along for you! Cant wait to hear their genders!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yah for FET pregnancies! Congrats 1babydreamer and jonesbaby! It's so great to see so many more success stories on here. Hoping to join you in a few days. I'm 1dpt of a single frostie. The embryologist said it was beautiful and looked like it had never been frozen. I'm already obsessing and counting down the days (alright hours) until I can test.

Minno, I don't think you can read anything whatsoever into a lack of symptoms. Keep us posted on your test results.

Wishing you lots of luck S08! Fingers crossed for you Hun :hugs: xx

Aw ladies you are making me feel so much better.
Pussycat massive congrats to you - I tried to pm you the other day just to say how wonderful your news is but for some reason it didn't send. Anyway, absolutely amazing!! How are you feeling? Big day tomoro for you - so exciting! Did u have any symptoms that u can remember ?

S08 wishing you lots of sticky dust and two lovely lines very soon
Xx

Wishing you lots of luck Minno! Keep us posted Hun! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: xx

Just wanted to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS to JonesGirl how exciting!!!!!!
Minno- any word hun on your transfer?

Bfn for me ladies. Will be stopping meds tomoro once I hear from the clinic. Bit bummed out but was expecting it. I think we are now done with IVF and going to concentrate on our son. Wishing everyone lots of luck for their cycles and smooth pregnancies for those with buns in the oven. Xxx

Minno, I am so sorry to read of this news :hugs: Sending huge hugs your way xx

Minno, I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: Sending you hugs and healing thoughts. :hugs:

Hi girls :) Just thought I'd revive this thread as I am about to do my first FET on Thursday. I have been on Progynova pills to thicken the uterus lining and progesterone suppositories ready for transfer. I would love to hear any more FET success stories if anyone would like to share? Feeling nervous

Hi girls :) Just thought I'd revive this thread as I am about to do my first FET on Thursday. I have been on Progynova pills to thicken the uterus lining and progesterone suppositories ready for transfer. I would love to hear any more FET success stories if anyone would like to share? Feeling nervous

Ah! That's exciting Hun! Wishing you the absolute very best for your upcoming FET. Please keep us posted on how you go! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: xx

All the best with your FET!

I had our FET little girl August 2014 and we decided to go back sooner rather than later for another little miracle. In March 2015 we had another FET and are scheduled for a c section to deliver our baby boy next week! :happydance:

Fxed for you Molly !! I did read FET has more success rate, mine is a FET BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->