• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Gamer Girls?

Well - my Blizz account has been reactivated. Let me know if anyone wants to play or find another server and we can all level or something.

Im up for that :)

Im usually on at nights, sometimes in the day when Lo is sleeping etc.

so exciting :haha:

Im after the new xbox & kinect stuff.
thinking about trading in wii & ds get some money off it :D

what kind does everyone like? PVP annoys the hell outta me :haha:

I'm really not too fussed - I'm not good with organizing and was hoping somebody else might make a decision on that! I'm up for PvP/PvE servers anyway.

Samzi - In all honesty I suck at PvP and getting ganked by higher levels while leveling annoys me to no end so usually I go for PvE! I don't mind PvP once I'm a higher level and I don't gank lowbies, I prefer it to be fair. Arent I sad? :D

I could organise it I guess. I don't know what it would be that I would decide to lvl tho. I got one of each class :(

i have tried everything out once but not kept them all. I used to have a very bad habit of making new chars and then deleting them :haha:

Another q is. H or A??

I've also tried everything. I was tempted to go for a pala this time though although it might just be a hunter

- Don't mind if it's horde or ally really.

I have always played horde but I really would like a dwarf paladin! And would be fun to play alliance for a change

Im not fussed either way really. I mostly play Ally but as they say a change is as good as a rest :haha: dont mind at all though

Let's roll ally then! I'll go hunter if you wanna go pala :D think I'll make a Nelf.

Hm, we need to round up some more people then who would like to join. If its transferring a lvl 80/lower lvl or starting fresh! So we can decide what server :)
Oh and ofc we should have a guild and all.

I'll put all the info in the gamers group as I can make a sub category there etc

I play horde so if we're rolling alliance I can't transfer and visa versa for people who play Ally and don't have a high hordie so it might be a good idea to start fresh if people are up for that! we could all help eachother out, and think of the guild name together. :D

I dont mind starting afresh. I love making new chars :haha:

Hm, well as long as no one minds that I don't start a fresh character?

I don't mind at all, each to their own! some can start fresh if they prefer and others can transfer. I forgot about the faction change but I don't think I could afford to do it anyway!

Yea. Any preference on server then?

I got tank gear and stuff on it already and professions so :D And then I can tank when you all ding 80 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->