• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Gamer Girls?

Yea. Any preference on server then?

I got tank gear and stuff on it already and professions so :D And then I can tank when you all ding 80 :)

Personally I think a PVE server will be more leveling friendly for those who roll a new character but im happy either way. I have no preference with horde or ally either :)

i cant afford to change either. il just make a new char :)

So, Alliance on a PvE server with mid-population. See if I find one now then ^^

ARGH this makes me wanna play again! Wish I had the time to :(

wait!!! not alliance :X

i'm horde all the way! :cry:

meh, now that i think about it, i guess a change could be nice.. kind of sick of the same quests.. but goodness. i never thought i'd play alliance :rofl:

Gosh you guys have all been busy today :rofl:

Was a server etc decided on yet? *tries to catch up with the pages and pages of chat*

Gosh you guys have all been busy today :rofl:

Was a server etc decided on yet? *tries to catch up with the pages and pages of chat*

haha I'm right there with you!! I want to play now but i don't know which server!! :shrug:

I dont think a server has been decided on yet :haha:

They are all down for maintanence from 11pm-4am so no fun until tomorrow :lol:

Yah, I cba logging on my normal server, even to do a random heroic :rofl:

I should probably mention, I am totally *rubbish* at PvP, so don't rely on me for any help in battlegrounds or anything :rofl: I've been dragged through WG a couple of times, but that's been pretty much it :blush:

awww :( i guess i'll just keep playing my tank until tomorrow. what a shame. lol

On my main server everyone is lvl 80. i have 1 level 80 but ive gone off her. next in line is 72 rogue but yet again..im bored of her

doh!!

I think if your gonna all do a char together then you should start afresh somewhere, I always found Dragonblight to be a good server but dont think I have any spaces left :)
Enjoy playing new alts and think of me sat here smashing my head into the keyboard in a random attempt to guess the router password :)

I have had a look at Turalyon. Looks okay but I've been out so haven't had much time to check AH etc. Have a look and see what you think :)
It's horde "heavy" but not a very busy server. Plus its on the busiest Battlegroup for dungeons and BGs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->