Any Harry Potter fans out there...

littleL

Reaction score
seen the new photos from the epilogue filming?

Don't look if you don't want to see it yet

Harry
https://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/262890
https://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/262853

Ron
https://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/262877

some of the other photos
https://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/album/6536

Personally I think they made them look far too old! What's with the receding hairlines?! They're supposed to be in their mid 30's not 60's. Me and my oh are 35 and we look decades younger than that! :nope:

sorry to rant but the last film was such a disappointment that I sometimes fear for the last two since it's the same director :(
I'm still hoping the books are redone again in my lifetime lol

i was disappointed in the last film too hunny so i hope they dont let the last 2 films be crap!

Lou
xxx

I LOVE Harry Potter however I have found all the films to be disappointing to be honest :( They don't capture the same imagination as the books and because the books are so big I think they miss far too much out when making the films.

Future hubby hasn't read any of the books but can see 'holes' in the films where things don't always flow or add up because they miss bits out so i spend half the films answering questions lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the books but my dissapointed started from the first film as soon as it hit hogsmeade, it didn't seem as 'magical'.
Im going to Harry Potter Land in Sept and can see myself being highly dissapointed in that too =[

I hate the fact that the Harry Potter land (lol) is in the US!! :growlmad:
I hate flying and can't afford it atm anyway. If it was here in UK (where it should be) I'd be going.

I am a Harry Potter geek. I agree, it's British thing, the theme park should be here not in Florida, I want to goooo!

I am a harry potter fan, i just applied to work at the theme park and im going to the grand opening and get to meet the cast members of the movies. So i get to meet Tom Felton(Draco), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), the twins, Rupert Grint(Ron), Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. woot woot so excited. more autographs to add to my collection of harry potter cast autographs i already have from other cast members.

I am a harry potter fan, i just applied to work at the theme park and im going to the grand opening and get to meet the cast members of the movies. So i get to meet Tom Felton(Draco), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), the twins, Rupert Grint(Ron), Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. woot woot so excited. more autographs to add to my collection of harry potter cast autographs i already have from other cast members.

REALLY :wacko:
SO jealous haha

I really want to go, but I'd prob be going by myself and it's a 9 hour flight from Seattle to Florida.

Isn't the final book gonna be in 3 parts now? Or did I imagine that?
I am a massive fan, love everything about it!

choc, that was an april fool's joke I think. It's still only 2 films.

I LOVE the harry potter films and books, i have all the book and films and i just cannot get bored of them at all
I cannot wait for the next movie to be released and will be dissapointed to see it all end

which was the last film that came out? I don't know if I saw it or not :S
:(

which was the last film that came out? I don't know if I saw it or not :S
:(

It was the Half-Blood Prince, came out july last year. A complete butchery of a lovely book imho. Overdoing the teenage hormones and a nonexistent Voldemort past/history, no proper horcrux explanation. Just a mess. The worst of the lot I think.

hmm I think I got dvd for christmas and me and OH watched it and thought it was crap:S
I can't remember the books that well because I read them that long ago!!

The hype of Harry Potter seems to have died down quite a bit but I'm still a fan and looking forward to this last movie. Not so thrilled its in two parts so they better not screw this one up. I'm so tired of them being so choppy, leaving so much important stuff out. Thanks for posting the pics, they were awesome to see. I didn't know they were actually going to be doing the epilogue so that'll be interesting. Though I do agree that they made them look WAY too old!

The hype of Harry Potter seems to have died down quite a bit but I'm still a fan and looking forward to this last movie. Not so thrilled its in two parts so they better not screw this one up. I'm so tired of them being so choppy, leaving so much important stuff out. Thanks for posting the pics, they were awesome to see. I didn't know they were actually going to be doing the epilogue so that'll be interesting. Though I do agree that they made them look WAY too old!

Yeah I'm glad too they're doing the epilogue and the fact that they decided to use the original cast. At one point they were thinking of using new actors for when they are older but that would have ruined the ending, to see some unknown people "close" the story.
But yeah shame they look so old. A bit of a slap in the face if people think that's what we 35 y/olds look like lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->