• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Hi ladies how r u all?

I had a scan this morning i got 10 follies on my right and 8 on my left....i got 8 in total over 12mm...so i got another scan on wed should be starting to trigger then ready for egg collection on friday eeek....hormones have doubled...no wonder im full of spots and just want to eat chocolate ooops!!

Em have u got the go ahead to trigger...eeek how exciting!

Betty hows your injections and how u feeling on them?

Scerena im sorry u still feel poorly how did your scan go?

xxx

Yeah em how's today gone ??

Trolley 8 bigger ones is fab!!!! :) ekkk hope you can trigger weds woopp!!!!

Am feeling okay just headaches but like you say spotty 3 massive hormonel spots have appeared on my face during the day lovely!!!! X

Trolley that's fab news!!! Well done follies!!

I'm triggering tonight at 11pm!! EC weds morning!!

I don't know what to expect after trigger, dunno if I'm supposed to feel any diff

Em xxx

Em thats great news yay....i dunno either what the triggers do!!do u get a call on thursday about your eggs etc...do u know what transfer your doing yet?Or icsi or ivf?how exciting u feeling better now??xx

Betty i feel your pain the headaches done me in but at least your doing the short protocol....dont think i could do another long one argh xx

Ekkkk em 11pm wahooo!!!

How many follies you have ?

I think it can make you feel abit bloated etc. also sometimes people feel abit sick after but you shouldn't notice as you will be sleeping !! Bet your buzzing about Wednesday ! X

Didn't have a scan today there were 7 on sat, not expecting any more

I don't know what happens after Ec will find out on weds I guess!

Em xxx

Future is in her 2ww but she's not written on here since before EC

I can't believe it's nearly here!!!

I'm so glad you girls are so close too, we can all drag each other through the 2ww!!

Em xxx

trolley that's fab having 8 big follicles :happydance: bet you're excited!!! How exciting EC is Friday :)

Scan went OK, loads of little follicles, they said that's normal for 4 days of Stims. Got the call to do 150iu everyday, as before I was fpgoing 75iu and 150iu on alternate days... Next scan is weds...

Em I know that we spoke on other threads but gl with trigger tonight bet you're excited :happydance: can't wait for you to finally have your EC :)

I had trigger in previous cycles but not IVF, it's fine, I felt ovulation that's it, but obviously we won't be doing/feeling that...

betty cannot wait to hear all about your scan on Wednesday :hugs:

Big day on weds for lots of us with scans and EC and hopefully triggers!!

It'll be busier on here than usual!!

Em xxx

Scerena glad your scan went well and good they r uping your dose no doubt that will speed up the growth :o)

How's everyone doing today? Anyone got anything exiting or are we all waiting for tomorrow?!!

First day since stims started that I've got no jabs to do!!

Em xxx

Hhaa you day off em !!! Am just working boring waiting for another girl too turn up as its a double call !!!! She friggin 20min late!!! Urghhhh !!!

What do you do Betty?

I'm off this week, didn't need the hassle and stress!

I can't do my jeans up today, it's too uncomfy, hope that's a good sign

Em xxx

That's defo a good sign !! Ekkk

Home care hunnie !! Love it but hate the other staff they just don't give a shit!! But guess thats what comes along with us workers that get paid pebbles can't wait to be qualified 2nore weeks yeassssssshhh!!!! X

Where are you going to work when you're qualified?

Em xxx

Got an interview soon on gyne ward it will be early preg unit and where they do term***tions etc so hoping I get it then am applying for midwifery in September :D !!! X

How exiting! I work quite a lot with midwives :)

I'm soooo uncomfy :( there's lots of pulling going in there. I hope I don't ovulate early :(

Em xxx

You won't ovulte early hunnie the cetriode stops that happening :) !! Am not feeling anything yet only day 4 of stims scan in the morning Ekk

What time is your EC ?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->