• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Trolley thanks :hugs: I'm hoping this higher dose starts to give them a boost!!! Not long now for you :) what pain relief are you having???? I'm so hoping hat you get tons of eggs!!!

Thanx scerena i hope so too.....im being sedated which is best for me tbh...sounds abit painful :/ dont think i had a choice anyways!

Em were you sedated??

trolley aw that's good being sedated at least you won't remember any pain IF you feel any :hugs: I have to have light GA as that's how they do it at my clinic which I am happy about also :hugs:

Yeah thank god:)im still nervous and anxious but at least its first thing in the morning....so u got another scan 2mo yay when they looking at egg collection for u?

trolley I know I will be nervous too :dohh: you will do good and like you said you won't have to worry about it all morning :hugs: can't wait to see how many eggs you get :)

Yes scan tomorrow, hoping things are growing now... EC was meant to be next thurs, but the way my follicles are growing I'm not sure thinking it might be later... We will see... :)

Oh fingers crossed for us all....im sure u will find out more after your scan 2mo come on follies...

Fingers crossed i get some eggs :)

How everyone doing ???

Emily hope your fertilisation report is okay sweetie xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well, sorry I committed the cardinal sin of signing up to the group and then going awol, just been a bit emotional these last few days. I am loving catching up on all your news and getting some encouragement and positivity from your posts.

I had a blood test today, should start stimms tomorrow but as yet have not properly come on my period so just waiting to hear what the nurse has to say, she had said no news and so get going, it doesnt seem right though but I guess it must be.

How is everyone, all the love and luck in the world to you all xxx

4 fertilised... Bit disappointed :(

Got to phone at 9.30 tomorrow morning, if all is still good will continue for a 5day blast

Em xxx

Sorry only 4 fertilzed :( !! It's still better than none tho think when you get 9 eggs you hope that all of them or 7-8 will fertilze !! I hope all make it too blast !!!! For you hunnie xxxx

Faye gl i hope u can get started with your stimming 2mo....

Em 4 is better than non i know its worrying but stay calm and positive it only takes one...how many r u gonna put back?

Betty whens your next scan?

My next scan is tmro at 10:45 very nervous as the 1st scan wasn't very good so hoping I have follies growing otherwise my dose will be upped ! Blah! I have only had 6 shots!

When did you have your 1st scan ??

Is your EC tmro x

My 1st scan was the 11th feels like ages away....
Good luck with yours have u had aches and twinges i had this through out so i knew alot was going on....had it all day today probs from the trigger getting ready for EC 2mo....feeling nervous and excited eeek

Nope I have had no pains nothing zlicth !! Humbug !!!! We will find out tmro eh !!

Ekkkk wishing you a the best for tmro !!!

Emily are you sleffunding x

Nope nhs funded. If I was self funded I would stamp my feet!!

Em xxx

Em y will they not put 2 back??I think its your choice huni....2 of my friends who have had ivf have told me that u should put 2 back on every go

No trolley if your nhs funded you can't say jack !! About ought they dertermine everything !!! Xxxx

I'm an anxious person just in general. Maybe some one can calm my worries? I started Follistim last Saturday, had a scan/bloodwork on Tuesday, the estrogen level was 400. I had another scan/bloodwork today, and it shot all the way up to 1100. I've been told to knock the follistim down from 150 to 75, and I have to go for another scan/bloodwork tomorrow. The nurse wouldn't tell me if I should be worried, just kept repeating that I had some good follicles, and they were all the same size. So of course because she couldn't tell me if I should worry or not, I'm beyond worried.

MMW dont be worried as long as they are correcting your dose of drugs and your follies are growing u will be fine they deal with this kind of thing everyday so try not to worry and trust what they r doing...good luck with your scan 2mo let me know how u get on :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->