Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Yeah he is in the army hun based in catterick Wbu ???

Yeah it's abit shit that we have too pay for it but It is fair becoz I do have lillah :)

Screna that's excellent news wahhoooo !!!! There Gunna be down enuf tmro yipeeee were Gunna b tww buddies aswell ekkk xxx

Got my phone call about 2 I was on my way to Leeds tho haha!! I have too take it at 12:00!!!! And my EC is booked for 12:00 Monday have too get their at 11:15 abit miffed as I wanted earlier haha!!!!! Not being able too eat till 12:00 is not good haha !!! I'll waste away!!!
Gunna have too set my alarm for tonight's trigger tho as I have too be up at 5.00 am so not going too bed at 12 not a chance !

More nervous now I asked her if I didn't have too have heavy sedation and she said I'll have too speak too the docter on Monday !!! :/ ekkkk

Think am getting exited abit now !!! Xxx

Yay!! I thought I'd be too hungry but I was so nervous I don't think I could have eaten!! I would have loved a cuppa though!!

We are off to catterick in 2015! Well Marne Barracks, close enough! We are in swanton Morley at the moment.

Em xxx

Eeeeeek all real now :happydance:

Soooo lucky you don't have to be there until that time- at my clinic we have to be there for 7.30am that sucks lol!

I can't wait to hear all about your eggs etc on Monday :happydance: I'm getting excited for you :happydance:

Dont even know where swanton is lol , Luke's based their till 2016 so I'll probley meet you around ;D !!!!!

Oh no em when am nervous am more Hungary haha am a greedy cow haha!! Lol oh Ano I want a cuppa before an all boo!!!!

Screna I would prefer tht time !!! Means I its over quickly lol and I don't have too much time too think about it ha!!!!!

Ano wonder how many eggs I'll have ?:/ ekkkk !!!! Xxxx

Exiting stuff!! I'm between nights on Monday but will be checking in everytime I wake up! At least I know i can sleep till 12 without missing anything!!

I'm sooooo exited for you!

Em xxx

Haha !! Thank you hunnie :D!!!!!

How long after the procedure did they tell you how many eggies you got ? Xxx

They told me during the procedure! They would take a test tube through and check it while she was still collecting! I stayed in the room until they finished counting which was about 5 mins! Then they took me to the ward to hubby.

Em xxx

Ahhh that's mint !! So if am allowed local ill be able too know straight away !! Am guessing if I have sedation I'll have tol find out later on when I come round probley xxxx

I had pethidine and local but I was with it the whole time. Had entonox as well cz of the scar tissue it was hard to get the needle in, she had to take it out n put it in again.
Despite how painful it was I would do it without more sedation again cz nothing beats hearing her shout egg from in the lab! Got to watch it all on screen too!

Em xxx

betty early is good if we lived near- wed ave to leave at like 5.30am so will have to stay over in a hotel the night before EC I think...
Not long now and you will know just how many eggs you have :)

AMazing news Emily MASSIVE congratulations!!!!

I used to live in Cattrick when I was a kid, my Dad was in the Army, that was his last posting ... small world ;0)

Such positive news ladies, lots of love and luck to everyone waiting this weekend xx

Thanks Faye, won't believe it till I've had a few more BFPs though

Em xxx

OMG EMILY :yipee:im so pleased for u eeek!!

Betty EC monday yay its come round so quick!!

Scerena fingers crossed for EC on Tuesday yay!!

Captain thats great news and even got to freeze some wow...when u thinking of testing??

Hello to the rest of your ladies how u getting on?

Ladies ive had breakdown today me and the husband went to Toby Carvery for some early tea and they told us there was no turkey left and thats all i eat there....so dh said lets go somewhere else to eat....and in the car i got all :cry:WHAT A LOSER....when we got home DH was like that the first time ive ever know anyone to cry cause theres no Turkey left :rofl:its funny now obviously...think im losing it pmsl anyway hope that made u giggle ha ha xx

Haha trolley that's hilarious! No turkey!! Crazy hormones huh?! It could be a long old 9 months for your DH!!!

I'm not going to test until May 11th I think. That's the plan anyway. If I can hold out that long....it is a Saturday so I could do it and then spend the day with DH and DS if it is bad news, rather than going to work. When are you thinking of testing? X

Ha Ha i know poor bloke bless him....they told me to test 2 weeks from EC so should b testing on the friday/saturday...but my AF is due on thursday so would like to say i will test then but this week has been hard...i like your idea of doing it and then spending time with your family oh im getting so anxious all of a sudden.
Do u have any symptoms?

xx

They told me to test 12 days post transfer.

I have some symptoms but I have no idea whether it is the Crinone that is causing them - I have huge, hard, tender breasts and am fatigued. I have aches in my groin and twinges in my abdomen, I'm bloated and very gassy and peeing a lot. Tbh though I usually get sore breasts and back ache at this point of my cycle, and I've convinced myself so many times before that I'm pg when I'm not, so I am not counting any of these as pregnancy symptoms! X how about you?

Well got BFP on digi 1-2 weeks and a faint line on the cassette this morning can't believe it! Will be waiting till weds to test again.

Trolley - I burst into tears on Friday for no good reason too! Crazy hormones!!

Captain - I don't think symptoms mean anything at all!! I've got none at the moment! I didn't feel well at all at 2dpo, but feel normal now!

Betty - how did trigger go hun??! EC tomorrow!!!!

Scerena - hope your blood results are just right today!! Got everything crossed

Em xxx

Hi ladies

Em im so chuffed for u yay!!

Captain ive had similar to u but like u say could be from the progesterone!!

I did a test this morning ladies BFN!!

Hope everyone is ok!!

xx

Trolley are you 4dp5dt? I think i would have got bfn then too, it was very faint yesterday.

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"