Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

I'm trying not to get exited just incase but I'm testing again in the morning.

Hubby has gone to get some more tests.

Em xxx

Yeah that's sensible !! But ekkkkk !!!! Can't wait too hear about mornings test !!! Wahooo!!!! Xxxx

Captin - congrats on being PUPO !!! With twinnies and wow 5 frosties !! Get you !!!!! :D !!! Xxx

Captain - that's fab news, got everything crossed for you

Betty - just trying to make my pic smaller so I can post it

Em xxx

Can you see a line? I know it's faint but hubby saw it too!

Em xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8
Of course I see that beautiful line hunnie :D congratulations your 1st ever BFp wahoooo xxxxxxxxx

I'm so worried it could be the trigger. I know it wasn't there on thurs but what if that was a funny wee sample ?!!
Em xxx

Nahhhh it's defo not trigger lol !! If you tested and it wasn't their then I highly doubt it !!! Becoz the dose they give is 6500mlu and we apparently metabolize 1000 a day so by 1-2dpt it should be gone xx

Your uterus is occupied now !!!!!! Xxxx

Betty what time you getting the call about the trigger time?

I was told they would ring in the afternoon and it took till 4.30 for the phone to ring, I was so nervous!!!

Em xxx

Don't know they just said afternoon I might ring them haha!!! I don't wanna miss it lol my tummy had butterflies :) !!!! X

I didn't take my injection till 11pm. I think it's supposed to be as close to 36 hours before EC as poss. I had injection at 11pm on mon and EC at 10.30 am on weds

Em xxx

Yeah they said between 9-2am :/ !!!! So nervous how did. You feel after EC ?? Coz on the tuesaday I have too do a 12 hours shift ! :0!!! X

I had my grandad's funeral the day after! Tbh I struggled with EC coz of all the scar tissue. I was sore that night but not as bad the next day. I took it easy. Honestly just wondering if any eggs fertilised took my mind off it!!

Em xxx

Aww sorry :( , yeah I have told my parter who I team up with what am
Having done so I said if am slow or moody you know why haha!!!

Yeah am woorrying abit fetlization now :/ lol I wanted isci but hospitial said thu will see what sample is like on the day :/ but Gunna speak too care manchester coz am paying for it so don't know how they can refuse ! Xxxx

See what they say Hun. We were told we would have IVF but they would do ICSI if its not a good sample. Ended up having IVF.

Have you had male factor issues before?

Em xxx

Yeah that's why where having ivf becoz luke got badly hurt in afgan and his male parts got crushed so he now had high speem antibodies and bad morph!!!!

I have slight pco but I ovulte regularly and tubes are fine etc. xx

Is your hubby in the army? Mine is too!

Sorry to hear bout his injury :( I think it's rubbish that you have to pay for IVF after that happened regardless of whether you have other children.

I'm sure that the clinic will do what's best for you both. They told me they usually get 60-70% fertilise although there are rare cases where fewer or no eggs fertilise. I had 45% fertilise. And only 1 of them survived past day 5! You have loads of follicles so I'm sure you'll do fab.

Em xxx

Hey ladies not brilliant news BUT goodish news...
My levels dropped from 33000 yesterday to 24000 today... It has to be 20000 or below in order to have EC, so back to London tomorrow and if all is well with my bloods tomorrow then EC will be on Tuesday so please please please keep your fingers crossed for me...

em I know that I congratulated you on the other thread but CONGRATULATIONS I am so happy for you :wohoo:

betty gl with EC Monday :happydance: can't wait to hear all about your number of eggs and fertilisation results :)

captain yay for being PUPO :happydance: and having frosties :)

trolley how are you getting on??

hi to anyone I missed, sorry I'm on a flying visit and haven't read right back

Scerena- thanks hun, still don't believe it!

Betty - you had your phonecall yet?

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"