Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

I have been waiting for that fab news this morning Emily - Massive congrats again xx

Feel abit down but got to stay positive will test again in a few days xx

Trolley - :hugs: try to stay positive hun, I really think its going to work for you. I feel sooo positive about this thread

Faye - thanks luv! Where are you up to with things now?

Em xxx

Trolley - sorry you got bfn the majority off people I know who got BFp at 4dpt used superdrug and theirs were v v faint x

Emily - wahooooo so glad you have a positive digi yippeee!!!

Mt trigger was fine was half asleep when I did it !!! Going too strt testing it put tonight ha !!! More nervous about tmro now :/ !!!! X

Whoo 1 sleep till EC!!! Can't wait to find out how many eggs you've got!!

Try not to be nervous hun it's an exiting step! After tomorrow the pressure is off you for a bit!! It's chill time!

Em xxx

Ano really don't have a clue how many they will get !!! :0!!!! Exited!!! For that to find out how many !!!!

Think it going too be stressful after waiting for phone calls too find out info on fert & how their doing :/ :0 !!!!!x

I had to phone them. When I left the clinic after EC I was told what time to phone them. As far as I remember it was 3pm the next day.

Em xxx

Probley will be the same for me then !! Ekkk !!!! So nervous ! Just don't know hat too expect we will no one does becoz ivf is just a roller coaster !!' anything can change :0! X

EC is finally Tuesday after coasting for a week :)

betty Is oh going to the EC with you???

em so happy you got your bfp on a digital :happydance:

trolley Hun it's so early yet :hugs: please don't be too down yet :hugs:

fay where are you at with things??

Yeah screna he's coming has too doesn't he too do he sample lol !!! My mums coming aswell tho coz lillah will need watching !!! Nurserys closed coz it's bank holiday !!! X

OMG sorry what a thick moment I just had :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: forget I asked that question :rofl: I'm thinking of transfer lol :dohh: :haha:

Haha bless ya !!!! Lol he's coming too embryo transfer aswell !!!!

How you feeling ??? You feeling bloated

Iam okay in a morning then when it gets too this time I proper bloat!!! X

Evening ladies,

What a beautiful day, we've just come back from a picnic in the evening sunshine, wonderful! I am stimming still ... appointment on Wednesday booked with a view to poss going back in Friday again and then hopefully all systems go.

How many times did you have to go back in after your first scanning app, I have been warned it could be daily for 2/3 days and then the next shot and EC. So maybe EC first thing next week? Does that sound about right, it's all unknown really at this stage.

Feeling positive about all you lovely ladies! May is a good month! I am feeling like an elephant though, but all for a good cause I guess xx
xxx

betty can't believe I said that earlier :haha: I feel bloated my nausea has worn off though thankfully (must be due to my levels dropping back down) come tomorrow you will know how many eggs I'm so excited to find out how many you have :)

fay I was scanned every other day, but when my estrogen levels shot up I have been going daily for blood tests and scans... Just depends on how you're reacting really :) I hope your EC isn't too far off :hugs:

The evening picnic sounds lovely :) my oh made a roast it was nice :)

Hello ladies hope everyone is well....been to a great bbq today which has took my mind of things....gonna have to buy some superdrug tests i think in the week.

Betty good luck for 2mo eeek exciting looking forward to hearing how u get on....

Scerena your tuesday eeek gl

xxx

Hi there,

Newbie here (although I've floated around many other threads for a while). We started IVF in April and transferred a 5-day "almost-blast" on 1 May. Now just waiting....waiting.....waiting....

I was really lucky I found egg retrieval and recovery super-easy but I guess that's because we only got 6 eggs - and ultimately only 1 to transfer, no frosties.

I'm finding the TWW excruiciating ...far worse than the physical symptoms ever were....

Hi maddy we had our transfer on the same day ;o).....i feel your pain honestly its the worst bit by far....when u thinking of testing?xx

Hi maddy we had our transfer on the same day ;o).....i feel your pain honestly its the worst bit by far....when u thinking of testing?xx

Hi TD. My clinic gave me two pregnancy tests: first one for Mother's Day, second for 2 days later. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->